MLB FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -119 ) at Washington ( 109 ) —- T: 7.5
    4:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 124 ) at Boston ( -134 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:30 PM EST : Texas ( 174 ) at Toronto ( -190 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Mr_tjRoto

Hope it does not rain heavily in Boston, is anyone willing to include the 1pm Dodgers game in their entries on fanduel today?

Where are the hits going to come from today

• rocko3807

DK Pricing is crazy. Looks like they based everything off of the last 2 games. It’s hard not to put some Texas bats in at these prices. I am going to do a Texas stack in a gpp just to see what happens.

• Olhausen

I can’t believe that Boston is throwing out clay bum holes in a playoff elimination game.

• Storm

Red Sox rained out…..

• Icarus66

WTF, red sox indians postponed, refunds again?

• Icarus66

Well, if u have a lineup without any Boston/Cleveland, good chance of cashing today.

• Aldoweina

Only one Boston Cleveland player drafted on fan duel… Is the “main” event that was supposed to include all three teams still active or is it a lag in my “live” tab

• danbutakov26

looks like everything was refunded

• Supersharpie

Has anyone looked tomorrow’s main MLB slate on FD?

For whatever reason they included Game 4 instead of Game 3 of the BOS/CLE series.

They are going to correct that, right?

• Burzerkers

@Supersharpie said...

Has anyone looked tomorrow’s main MLB slate on FD?

For whatever reason they included Game 4 instead of Game 3 of the BOS/CLE series.

They are going to correct that, right?

Yeah, that slate is all fouled up. The rainouts have messed them up I guess. They included Rangers-Jays tomorrow that won’t happen if Jays win tonight. And Indians-Red Sox on Tuesday that won’t happen if Indians win on Monday. I will be surprised if they don’t cancel that slate. Especially if Jays win tonight, it would be a joke to have a slate lock at 1 with no games until 4.

• Barnold89

They still don’t have a slate up on draftkings, I figured they would do a night/day slate like they did last night

• BigRay

So is DK having contests tomorrow for MLB? Daytime betting on baseball for the holiday tomorrow needs to happen.

• Burzerkers

DK will have contests tomorrow. They were waiting on result of Rangers-Jays. I think Fanduel will keep their lock at 1 PM but it would be nice if they pushed it to 4 PM.

• kasper

Did FD cancel tomorrow’s main slate and not say anything? No MLB games open, my entries are gone from upcoming games, but I haven’t been refunded the entry fees.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.