4:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( -127 ) at Oakland ( 117 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -124 ) at Atlanta ( 115 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Washington ( -185 ) at Cincinnati ( 170 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -110 ) at San Diego ( 102 ) —- T: 8
    4:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 141 ) at Kansas City ( -153 ) —- T: 9
    7:08 PM EST : SF Giants ( 251 ) at LA Dodgers ( -277 ) —- T: 7
    10:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -175 ) at Seattle ( 161 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( -106 ) at Arizona ( -102 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• draggin49

Anyone think Felix can have a decent game vs Indians ?

• yisman

anyone interested in a $1 HTH to fulfill the DK achievement, send me one for the late slate

yisman15 username

• deadphish

will somebody please join my league. i’m looking to fill a HU $1 contest for tonight’s late slate…trying to complete task for daily achievements promo.

https://dkn.gs/r/FwPpd7c92ka4SoZvoyiRTw

• deadphish

@yisman said...

anyone interested in a $1 HTH to fulfill the DK achievement, send me one for the late slate

yisman15 username

I’m down…link? or just fill mine

• depalma13

@yisman said...

yisman15 username

just make one up and I’ll play in it

• depalma13

Did you get my invite?

• qatman

Also invited you guys if interested for $1.

• acdawg712

joined the private league if that’s cool

• PUGDADDY45

Ha ha ha !https://media2.giphy.com/media/3og0INyCmHlNylks9O/200w.gif?cid=e1bb72ff5abd997b58594479416355b9

• thedkexperience

Can’t lie … getting 70 points out of my 5 Dodgers feels like a win. Hopefully the Rockies middle of the order hits a dong or four.

Love the small slate action today.

• rvnfn77

@deadphish said...

will somebody please join my league. i’m looking to fill a HU $1 contest for tonight’s late slate…trying to complete task for daily achievements promo.

https://dkn.gs/r/FwPpd7c92ka4SoZvoyiRTw

I joined in to play

• cjs5555

• fanturds

Cruz goes yard off Kluber with Cano aboard

• PUGDADDY45

@thedkexperience said...

Can’t lie … getting 70 points out of my 5 Dodgers feels like a win. Hopefully the Rockies middle of the order hits a dong or four.

Love the small slate action today.

I bet u do boss

• MrPerfekt7

Well damn Gray!!! Felix is trolling right now

• yisman

ton of action on every slate today on DK except for the main slate

I had to use my netbook which DK doesn’t work well with, apparently.

entered my fantasydraft lineup, entered my yahoo lineup, entered my DK lineup but by the time DK processed it I was locked out of the paid contests :(

MLB-CLASSICCOMPLETE

1. OF ENTRIES:
      PIR:
      REM. SALARY:
      $0
      Pos Player FPTS
      P Garrett Richards P 5.25
      P Chris Sale P 29.1
      C Evan Gattis 7 2
      1B Lucas Duda 4 18
      2B Neil Walker 8 5
      3B Mike Moustakas 3 14
      SS Alcides Escobar 8 4
      OF Kole Calhoun 5 27
      OF Aaron Judge 2 12
      OF G. Stanton 3 39
      TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 155.35
      LAST EDIT: 03/29/2018 3:04 PM EST

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

For anyone who played the $3 Beat The score 125….

I asked support if there was a reason they didnt change the title of the contest to Beat the Score 250 if that what was needed to cash and they replied back that it was just a display error and that every entry that passed the 125 would still get paid the correct share. I fell 16 points shy of 250 (thanks to the 2 Dodger players I had….really not one run against the Giants?!!). There was only one entry that passed the 250 line. I hope they didn’t check it and wake up tomorrow realizing they arent going to get that by themselves!

I am happy that I ended opening day with a $59 profit!

Scored 169.30 to double my three early slate entries and scored 233.6 to little more than quadruple my 4 main slate entries (plus I will get a little over three dollars more when the BTS game re calibrates and pays out).

Shout out to my White Sox….You are leading the division after 1 day!!! lol My Wolves avatar will be switched to My Whiet Sox avatar tomorrow!

• madmanjayWV

GOOD GAWD what a shit show opening day was
    Absolutely #PERFECT
    Pitching is far behind and it’s not going 2 catch up this summer either…DONGS are here 2 stay…
    Couple buddies of mine in the FDC were going on about how STUPID and MORONIC a play of Matt Davidson was…
    It’s #BEISBOLbaby = 1B
    Matt Davidson
    4.1%
    CWS 14 KC 7
    Final

4 R, 3 H, 3 HR, 5 RBI, 1 BB
    $3,500

Too bad the early slate FRI is NL CENTRAL #HOF loaded and only 2 games — i try to make it a point to steer clear of 2-game MLB slates :)

P.S. – IF one can find a PROP bet — take MIKE FIERS O/U his win total — it’s that desperate in my AL ONLY LEAGUE — 8 more days till the auction…even if he shoots off a 4.20ish ERA – if FIERS can win 11/13 games — he has value in an AL ONLY league…sad to say #BEISBOL

• PUGDADDY45

Then you will switch it back after 2 weeks lmao

• madmanjayWV

OH BOY

LAST4 IN on FD — maybe it will get lucky with the ASTROS stack

OF R. Grichuk NYY TOR $2,400 OF "(player-popup #kevin-pillar)K. Pillar":/players/kevin-pillar-16168 NYY TOR $2,200 OF C. Granderson NYY TOR $2,200 UTIL "(player-popup #giancarlo-stanton)G. Stanton":/players/giancarlo-stanton-10557 NYY TOR $4,600

• thedkexperience

Cashed out a sweet, sweet $400 on opening day by taking down the 405 PM only Fan Duel slate yesterday. Paying myself back for the NBA DFS slow death march so quickly literally makes the rest of this DFS season house money!

I’ll be back a few times today with some picks. I’m so happy baseball is back!

• Moszman

@RandysCrow said...

For anyone who played the $3 Beat The score 125….

I asked support if there was a reason they didnt change the title of the contest to Beat the Score 250 if that what was needed to cash and they replied back that it was just a display error and that every entry that passed the 125 would still get paid the correct share. I fell 16 points shy of 250 (thanks to the 2 Dodger players I had….really not one run against the Giants?!!). There was only one entry that passed the 250 line. I hope they didn’t check it and wake up tomorrow realizing they arent going to get that by themselves!

I am happy that I ended opening day with a $59 profit!

Scored 169.30 to double my three early slate entries and scored 233.6 to little more than quadruple my 4 main slate entries (plus I will get a little over three dollars more when the BTS game re calibrates and pays out).

Shout out to my White Sox….You are leading the division after 1 day!!! lol My Wolves avatar will be switched to My Whiet Sox avatar tomorrow!

Played in this also, still showing I lost with a score of 161.7.

• Bendummitt

I don’t collude with anyone. Have also stopped playing those contests because I’m terrible at them. 3 mans are of course limited to 3 people and I think I rarely played them. Maybe a little at the beginning of the season. I pretty much just play tournaments at this point.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).