7:10 PM EST : Boston ( -143 ) at Tampa Bay ( 132 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -207 ) at Miami ( 190 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:35 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 109 ) at Atlanta ( -118 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Houston ( -177 ) at Texas ( 163 ) —- T: 9.5
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 145 ) at Arizona ( -157 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 165 ) at LA Dodgers ( -180 ) —- T: 7
    10:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at San Diego ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ajwert

The Rockies are usually pretty good against left handed pitching but Robbie Ray is on another level and I think he’s a great play tonight

• Ndepompei

@Numberboy said...

Robbie Ray is underpriced at 8700 on DK. He can strike out double digits & go deep into games. Last spring training start he K 12 guys in 6 innings

Lots of guys who mash lefties on the Rockies

• lloydjv1

@bucherpsu08 said...

Noone plays RPs unless it’s some wonky 2 game slate with 4 gas cans on the mound.

Right. That may work well in the playoffs like the championship games, but I wouldn’t risk losing productivity with one in a roster spot during the regular season.

• Yacht67

Gotta have some ray tonight and some blackmon on the non-rays.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

I don’t think I am going to have a choice other than to roll with Max in the early slate….. Zimmerman and Bailey are not an option and Nova doesn’t really impress me, not a big strike out guy and could easily give up 3-5 runs even against the Tigers. If you do look at his last start against the Tigers he got hammered…though that was last year.

If the game is cancelled due to rain does the early slate get scratched because only one game was available or no?

• Ndepompei

I like a Braves stack tonight

• thedkexperience

@RandysCrow said...

I don’t think I am going to have a choice other than to roll with Max in the early slate….. Zimmerman and Bailey are not an option and Nova doesn’t really impress me, not a big strike out guy and could easily give up 3-5 runs even against the Tigers. If you do look at his last start against the Tigers he got hammered…though that was last year.

If the game is cancelled due to rain does the early slate get scratched because only one game was available or no?

If it’s canceled and down to a one game slate we should likely get refunds.

If it’s simply delayed or starts and stops everything will be scored as usual.

Please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong because there are lots of DFS sites these days and these may not be universally accurate.

• Ndepompei

@thedkexperience said...

If it’s canceled and down to a one game slate we should likely get refunds.

If it’s simply delayed or starts and stops everything will be scored as usual.

Please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong because there are lots of DFS sites these days and these may not be universally accurate.

Pretty positive that’s what DK did last year in these situations not sure what FD does

• xc0achx

Hendricks, GoldSchmidt, and a power hitting OF stack for me with value infield

Lets see how this goes

• draggin49

Lol I don’t know WTF to do for Dk with the weather issues for Scherzer. . Like some said if it’s a start stop with delays he won’t be going back out there . But i am not touching Bailey or Zimmermann they suck

• Luctyl99

Is it safe for me to assume that Chris Young will be in the lineup today against a lefty for the angels?

• Yacht67

No adams in order

• Ndepompei

I think these Scherzer weather concerns are a little overblown…10-25% chance of rain from 4 pm to 7 pm then it drops to 5% after that

• Yacht67

Why is turner batting 6th?

• thedkexperience

@Ndepompei said...

I think these Scherzer weather concerns are a little overblown…10-25% chance of rain from 4 pm to 7 pm then it drops to 5% after that

Good call!

The weather report – once again on Google – looks like it’s clearing up.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@thedkexperience said...

I’m on FD and I believe they can’t run a one game slate unless you are playing in one of those one game contests specifically.

• Yacht67

No early game is going to be rained out.

• Luctyl99

@Yacht67 said...

Why is turner batting 6th?

The better question is why in the hell is Billy Hamilton hitting 9th after the pitcher?!?

• Yacht67

@Luctyl99 said...

The better question is why in the hell is Billy Hamilton hitting 9th after the pitcher?!?

His spring training was awful. He couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat.

• feekdogg

@Yacht67 said...

His spring training was awful. He couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat.

Since your handle is Yacht67, I’m going to trust you on this.

• baggerly

@Ndepompei said...

I like a Braves stack tonight

I’m gonna stack the Braves all year at home. It worked out well yesterday

• Yacht67

@feekdogg said...

Since your handle is Yacht67, I’m going to trust you on this.

LMAO

• TeamTwerk

Anyone know is the humidor being used in AZ yet?

• Ronboogie6

For cash I think the early slate is pretty straight forward. Take scherzer stack pirates and Nats top orders and some fill ins. On fd I feel you need scherzer to cash gpp or cash games. Hope the weather scares people. Just my thoughts.

• TimmerRC

@TeamTwerk said...

Anyone know is the humidor being used in AZ yet?

Yup!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).