2:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( 111 ) at Milwaukee ( -120 ) —- T: 8.5
    2:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -100 ) at Kansas City ( -108 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -129 ) at Texas ( 119 ) —- T: 9.5
    4:07 PM EST : LA Angels ( -101 ) at Oakland ( -107 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 147 ) at San Diego ( -159 ) —- T: 7.5
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 199 ) at LA Dodgers ( -218 ) —- T: 7.5
    4:10 PM EST : Boston ( -146 ) at Seattle ( 135 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 135 ) at Philadelphia ( -146 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• CJtheGrump

Hot take – every pitcher is at least 1K too expensive at this point in the season.

• mbunner23

I wish I could get some bats right. Pitching on point tho.

• feekdogg

Thornton done. Nice outing, but no win or QS.

• moosedrool

@CJtheGrump said...

Hot take – every pitcher is at least 1K too expensive at this point in the season.

Agree with you on the “big name” pitchers…but there’s been a ton of value with some of these young guns.

• moosedrool

@feekdogg said...

Thornton done. Nice outing, but no win or QS.

Yeah, I’ll take the 39 but wished he would have gone another inning…maybe give him a run. That said, makes no difference my Houston stack has a big fat zero. Haven’t looked at the box score, how many pitches?

• feekdogg

@moosedrool said...

Yeah, I’ll take the 39 but wished he would have gone another inning…maybe give him a run. That said, makes no difference my Houston stack has a big fat zero. Haven’t looked at the box score, how many pitches?

• txdave41

Wow the Jays really suck. Can’t believe I fell for that chalk talk. Typical Fanduel experience. After having a good day, everything goes wrong the next day and I give back the winnings lol

• biga0787

No clue though why they took him out

• sabresrock29

@biga0787 said...

No clue though why they took him out

Thornton was limited to 80 pitches which is why they took him out

• moosedrool

Chirinos pitching a gem against the Stros – made one mistake. Keep that guy in your rolodex.

• biga0787

Who is this kid from the brewers? Guess the cardinals decided to go on the usual terrible streak early this year

• slicktornewman

Did Pineda get injured? I couldn’t find anything about a pitch count but he was cruising through 4 innings with only 40 pitches.

• skleni

Is Buehler on a pitch count limit today?

• Jeddy3

Twins pulling pineada before he can qualify for the win is some serious bullshit.

• Jeddy3

I also stacked blue jays/astros so my day is going great.

• slicktornewman

I read he was but couldn’t find anything concrete. I got fooled with Pineda today if he was indeed removed because of a pitch count.

• skleni

@slicktornewman said...

I read he was but couldn’t find anything concrete. I got fooled with Pineda today if he was indeed removed because of a pitch count.

I think I prefer Paddack anyway.

• slicktornewman

@skleni said...

I think I prefer Paddack anyway.

My two DK pitchers were Pineda and Paddack. Really thought they’d let Pineda go at least 60 pitches, heck even 5 innings to get the win would’ve been nice

• thedkexperience

@thedkexperience said...

Not on Fan Duel I hope!

Maybe I missed it but we’re all in agreement that Lucas Giolito is the worst pitcher in the major leagues, right?

Good talk.

So of course he’s throwing a no hitter through 5.

• mbunner23

Toronto bats

• tmarohl

Are they going to play that Yankee game?

• feekdogg

@Jeddy3 said...

Twins pulling pineada before he can qualify for the win is some serious bullshit.

It’s been nearly two years since his last start. They’re going to be very, very careful with him.

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

Are they going to play that Yankee game?

• Messiah717

Happ gives up a three run homer right off the bat. Early season baseball is so random.

• keephustlincuz

@866 said...

BALT Bombs Happ!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).