7:07 PM EST : Baltimore ( 161 ) at Toronto ( -175 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -111 ) at Atlanta ( 103 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -127 ) at Miami ( 117 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Houston ( -149 ) at Texas ( 138 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Boston ( -134 ) at Oakland ( 124 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 143 ) at San Diego ( -156 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 184 ) at LA Dodgers ( -201 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( -108 ) at Seattle ( 100 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hithisisnom

Looks like he got scratched:

https://twitter.com/FantasyLabsMLB/status/1112771306058104835

• yisman

@hithisisnom said...

Looks like he got scratched:

https://twitter.com/FantasyLabsMLB/status/1112771306058104835

DK must have advance news

they had the icon up before it was reported!

• yisman

have to use Jose Rondon now. I specifically wanted to avoid him but now he’s the only guy I can replace with since I was going cheap at the position.

PIT/STL guys obviously off the board.

• jayzee666

I am still the opposing pitcher’s best friend!!

• yisman

White Sox scratch another.

Down goes Anderson.

Two scratches at different times in one day for the same team.

Highly irregular!!!

• rgriffin37

Need two more players for the 20 player Yahoo MLB league this week. $1 to enter, 5 rounds, drop 1 lowest score. Group chat through Yahoo app to bounce ideas around.

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/league/18763/overview

• Jonas137

@yisman said...

I remember DK had the issue last season of displaying lineups wrong.

It’s still here.

I made a lineup with Leury Garcia and DK has the grey not starting icon by his name.

Now Time Anderson scratched as well

• Jonas137

@rgriffin37 said...

Need two more players for the 20 player Yahoo MLB league this week. $1 to enter, 5 rounds, drop 1 lowest score. Group chat through Yahoo app to bounce ideas around.

From NBA to MLB, I’m in

• murphstahoe

@Lathum said...

Grinded satellites to win about 20 tickets in to tonights FD supreme squeeze and this is the pitching we get.

I didn’t follow up – how did you do in that $444? @Lathum

• murphstahoe

@yisman said...

White Sox scratch another.

Down goes Anderson.

Two scratches at different times in one day for the same team.

Highly irregular!!!

This is leaving me with a very messed up lineup with Clevenger and a White Sox stack.

Not sure if I should just throw Nova in or hope that they both just get rocked

• Numberboy

Anyone else having an issue with DK having all the pitchers being listed and not just the probable starters ? Clicking on that “List Probables only “ isn’t helping

• Messiah717

@Numberboy said...

Anyone else having an issue with DK having all the pitchers being listed and not just the probable starters ? Clicking on that “List Probables only “ isn’t helping

Yup, very annoying at the moment.

• Jonas137

@Numberboy said...

Works just fine for me

• murphstahoe

This is starting to look like the winner was stack Archer and Cards

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Jonas137 said...

Works just fine for me

Me too. Has been fine all day for me.

• jayzee666

I should get bonus point for hitters failing with bases loaded. It would be the jayzee handicap.

• Jonas137

@murphstahoe said...

This is starting to look like the winner was stack Archer and Cards

Archer yes, Cards aren’t doing very much at all. Next game will have some offense for the Indians

• Ndepompei

@Jonas137 said...

Archer yes, Cards aren’t doing very much at all. Next game will have some offense for the Indians

idk if you’ve seen the indians at all yet but don’t expect too much offense

• Jonas137

@Ndepompei said...

idk if you’ve seen the indians at all yet but don’t expect too much offense

Slow start means nothing. Mariners offense making the Red Sox look small, isn’t something I’d continue to bank on either. In MLB, you trust the good offensive teams in good situations, and don’t use a beginning of season couple game start against aces, as merit.

• Ndepompei

@Jonas137 said...

Slow start means nothing. Mariners offense making the Red Sox look small, isn’t something I’d continue to bank on either. In MLB, you trust the good offensive teams in good situations, and don’t use a beginning of season couple game start against aces, as merit.

That is all true but I wouldn’t call our lineup this year a good offense. Hoping we turn it around once Lindor comes back

• Jonas137

@Ndepompei said...

That is all true but I wouldn’t call our lineup this year a good offense. Hoping we turn it around once Lindor comes back

I am a lifetime Giants fan, so it’s hard to take this seriously. Look at my squad then say this with a straight face haha. If I was picking between Brantley/Alonso/Encarnacion and Martin/Bauers/Santana/HanRam, yeah I would pick the 2018 squad. That being said, Bauers is going to have a great year I think, and the rest will do their thing.

• Numberboy

Hmmm they told me i was ths only one it was happening to. I’ve tried everything. Always a problem with them

• txdave41

These short slates are no fun. No matter how much my guys score, I can’t move up cuz 50% of the field has the same guys.

• jstevens2k11

This is not a complaint, I repeat, this is not a complaint. I just forget the DFS/gaming rules. I thought if the game was priced under $5 they couldn’t do 150 max lineups….am I just making something up in my head? Referencing the DK $4 for tonights 7pm slate

• eatmyturf23

@rgriffin37 said...

Last call, 1 spot left!

Glad you’re in, Jonas.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.