7:07 PM EST : Baltimore ( 161 ) at Toronto ( -175 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -111 ) at Atlanta ( 103 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -127 ) at Miami ( 117 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Houston ( -149 ) at Texas ( 138 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Boston ( -134 ) at Oakland ( 124 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 143 ) at San Diego ( -156 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 184 ) at LA Dodgers ( -201 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( -108 ) at Seattle ( 100 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• eatmyturf23

@eatmyturf23 said...

Last call, 1 spot left!
    https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/league/18763/overview

Glad you’re in, Jonas.

Dear rm1,

You took our last league spot. You are known to collude with moklovin papagates AMF Killab2482 and more.

Stay out of our leagues please. If anyone dislikes me saying this out loud, I’ll post the multi-day evidence of the collusion; it is fact. And unfortunately all DK/FD/YH sites continue to allow it because the whales pay the rakes, so I can’t single out one site for turning a blind eye. But we don’t want colluders and forum lurkers coming in to poison our well of strong-community and camaraderie.

• eatmyturf23

We’ll go back to PM based invites so we can vet our invitees, next week.

• hcassidy

@jstevens2k11 said...

This is not a complaint, I repeat, this is not a complaint. I just forget the DFS/gaming rules. I thought if the game was priced under $5 they couldn’t do 150 max lineups….am I just making something up in my head? Referencing the DK $4 for tonights 7pm slate

This is all I can find on that.

https://dailyfantasysports.codes/wire/draftkings-returns-150-max-entries-experiment/

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Updated with the latest starting lineups…

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mlb-data-detective-best-player-values-apr-1-2988654

• murphstahoe

@eatmyturf23 said...

Dear rm1,

You took our last league spot. You are known to collude with moklovin papagates AMF Killab2482 and more.

Stay out of our leagues please. If anyone dislikes me saying this out loud, I’ll post the multi-day evidence of the collusion; it is fact. And unfortunately all DK/FD/YH sites continue to allow it because the whales pay the rakes, so I can’t single out one site for turning a blind eye. But we don’t want colluders and forum lurkers coming in to poison our well of strong-community and camaraderie.

Those guys suck anyway. I’m batting 1.000 so far this year against Papa and Mok

• slick5000

Why isn t Toronto s starting pitcher available on fanduel?

• murphstahoe

@txdave41 said...

These short slates are no fun. No matter how much my guys score, I can’t move up cuz 50% of the field has the same guys.

But if you have Colin Moran and he hits a homer you pass 80% of the field

• share2winDFS

@murphstahoe said...

Those guys suck anyway. I’m batting 1.000 so far this year against Papa and Mok

They have games in the lobby for from 1k to 10k you should challenge them and show how much they suck

• Tcbaseballfan

While Dave Roberts pulls Urias after 4 tonight I’ll be riding Strahm to the finish line.

• yisman

have Yolmer Sanchez very low owned but it’s not helping when no one in that game is hitting.

bloody hell, I just looked at why I’m losing

first game in extra innings.

I have only 2 hitters from that game and the rest from White Sox/Indians

• moosedrool

@Tcbaseballfan said...

While Dave Roberts pulls Urias after 4 tonight I’ll be riding Strahm to the finish line.

Are you sure he’s on a pitch count? I thought he might be, but I can’t find anything to support it. He did log in some pretty decent work in the Spring.

• Jonas137

@moosedrool said...

Are you sure he’s on a pitch count? I thought he might be, but I can’t find anything to support it. He did log in some pretty decent work in the Spring.

Roberts is notorious for this, so a guy coming back from injury, you’ve gotta know he would be here

• jgchinz

Three LUs Matz and Reid-Foley

F it

• murphstahoe

@yisman said...

have Yolmer Sanchez very low owned but it’s not helping when no one in that game is hitting.

bloody hell, I just looked at why I’m losing

first game in extra innings.

I have only 2 hitters from that game and the rest from White Sox/Indians

Go figure the homer is from a pinch hitter :)

• jgchinz

Overlay day!

• NYGfan1983

oh villar !

• BrowInLockerRoom

Caleb Smith chalk strike out the side.

Looool

• timgodd375

Reid Foley is ass cheeks… Dude walks Chris Davis…… Wtf…. And of course chalky Caleb Smith is going off.. Unreal

• depalma13

Fell for the Sheet Head Foley trap. My night is over.

• timgodd375

LOL well gonna need my astros 4-7 stack to go off just to min cash lmao

• JENSGT

@slick5000 said...

Why isn t Toronto s starting pitcher available on fanduel?

Apparently they were trying to save you some money.

• BrowInLockerRoom

Mats gives up a homerun but no earned runs.

Gotta love baseball scoring rules.

• timgodd375

@BrowInLockerRoom said...

Mats gives up a homerun but no earned runs.

Gotta love baseball scoring rules.

Huh? Thats not possible

edit: Like I see that it is not in there but I do not get how..

• bfwl3434

@timgodd375 said...

Huh? Thats not possible

edit: Like I see that it is not in there but I do not get how..

He struck out Rojas but he got on due to the catcher not being able to catch strike 3. It’s recorded as a strikeout. He actually got 3 outs before Castro went yard so any runs are unearned.

• timgodd375

@bfwl3434 said...

He struck out Rojas but he got on due to the catcher not being able to catch strike 3. It’s recorded as a strikeout. He actually got 3 outs before Castro went yard so any runs are unearned.

That is so stupid… There should still be 1 earned run….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).