4:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -156 ) at Miami ( +144 ) — T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( +196 ) at San Diego ( -215 ) — T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Texas ( +139 ) at Kansas City ( -150 ) — T: 9
    4:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( +105 ) at Cincinnati ( -115 ) — T: 7.5
    7:09 PM EST : NY Mets ( -136 ) at Washington ( +126 ) — T: 7
    10:05 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -120 ) at LA Angels ( +110 ) — T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Houston ( -107 ) at Oakland ( -103 ) — T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( -113 ) at Seattle ( +103 ) — T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• emnj69

@Pandamonious said...

Wasn’t earlier. Dumb question, you’re sure you don’t have too many players from the same team?

yes roster was good and it worked now very odd but I am good thanks

• BiGtIGeRs

@Pandamonious said...

Nothing that would lead to a postponement.

Are you going to eat all of that KC, LAD, SD chalk

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@BiGtIGeRs said...

I will definitely be below the field on LAD chalk. Not sure my full approach yet.

• biga0787

They better not start this sh%# again already.

• CharlieDontSurf

@goboltsgo said...

3800 left on fd for util only running one LU in a SE should I take Blackmon so I have a piece of that game or do i take LeMahieu? Dont know much about baseball blurb says blackmon has been struggling……..

If BVP matters to you then Blackmon has been very good vs Kershaw. Batting 286 in 63 plate appearances with 4 homers. Hampson solid as well.

• emnj69

was hoping for an opening day milly contest

• emnj69

terrible baseball weather for the yanks as I am near NYC-cant imagine the sting in your hands hitting a 95 mph fastball in the cold

• jaf373

Specific question for 3-max. DK main slate.

Given the consolidated nature of this slate, I’m aiming for combined projected ownership between 120-140%.

Too high? Too low? Is there a general rule of thumb for 3-max? Want more ownership than an MME, but significantly less than a double or triple up.

• am03wins

Anyone else on Keller? Low ownership, dirt cheap, dominant at home last season (albeit a small sample size) and going against a very below average Rangers offense.

• thedkexperience

@BiGtIGeRs said...

I have the maximum number of Padres legally allowable, a few Cubs and some randoms. I’m surprisingly bullish on some Marlins today too.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@BigRay said...

Coors is over rated in the spring. Cool heavy air hangs on up there through may/June sometimes. Mid summer is the time to hit it after players get wary from a ho hum spring at Coors.

Generally true.

Pointing out that today is 67, sunny and 14% humidity beats many summer days in Coors

• qatman

Back to baseball, my first love. I hope there won’t be too many Covid postponements but I’m sure that will bite many of us this year.

In the main slate, I’m locking in Hendricks with the wind blowing in and (according to the lineup page) 35 degrees. It’s going to be hard to dong in Chicago today. Hitting wise, I am rolling a couple of Reds and Padres and an assortment of other delicacies. Soler looks pretty good at 2800 if he ends up hitting 3rd. Either Fuentes 3400 or Cron 3800 are decent options at 1B – Kershaw has not looked great this spring.

Good luck friends.

• BiGtIGeRs

@thedkexperience said...

I have the maximum number of Padres legally allowable, a few Cubs and some randoms. I’m surprisingly bullish on some Marlins today too.

Same here but pitchers are a crap shoot will just mitch and match Goodluck

• JIB7

Luplow batting leadoff for $2200 on FD vs a lefty looks tasty.

• BiGtIGeRs

@am03wins said...

Anyone else on Keller? Low ownership, dirt cheap, dominant at home last season (albeit a small sample size) and going against a very below average Rangers offense.

I’ll pass

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@JIB7 said...

Luplow batting leadoff for $2200 on FD vs a lefty looks tasty.

IIRC once a righty would come in last year, he’d be replaced. Looks like Indians only have gamel off the bench so he may be safe for more than 2abs, but might not be. Tough hitters park as well. I wouldn’t go too crazy

• JIB7

@Sleazygreazy said...

IIRC once a righty would come in last year, he’d be replaced. Looks like Indians only have gamel off the bench so he may be safe for more than 2abs, but might not be. Tough hitters park as well. I wouldn’t go too crazy

Playing a SE, so I’m going crazy at 100%!

Yes, I remember that from last year… Thanks for checking out their bench.

• BHnoisemaes

Has the mlb grinddown always been premium or is this the first year?

• Supersharpie

@BHnoisemaes said...

Has the mlb grinddown always been premium or is this the first year?

I think that started a year or two ago.

• Codyveo

Is FD down for anybody but me?

• BHnoisemaes

FD working here

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Miggy dong! Sorry I’m just really excited about that!!! Good thing for short slate.

• biga0787

They pissed Bieber off

• biga0787

Ha. Chalk Bieber strikes

• ifthethunder

Happy MLB day, people!
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).