4:15 PM EST : Oakland ( 108 ) at Kansas City ( -117 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:35 PM EST : Arizona ( 134 ) at SF Giants ( -145 ) —- T: 8.5
    5:10 PM EST : Houston ( 119 ) at Seattle ( -129 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( -140 ) at Philadelphia ( 129 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:05 PM EST : St. Louis ( 116 ) at Washington ( -126 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 129 ) at Pittsburgh ( -140 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 144 ) at Chi Cubs ( -156 ) —- T: —
    8:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 156 ) at Colorado ( -170 ) —- T: 11

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Roma315

Anyone know when the MLB rankings will be updated? Last time was back in 2016…emailed RG last week but never received a reply email.

Also who do you guys have for the am slate with pitching?

Happy Monday and good luck.

• teachmehowtocutty

Glasnows price on fd is absurd! Pretty much two roster constructions on the main slate with DeGrom and Glasnow. DeGrom if you wanna fade coors and Glasnow for a full stack.

• jimmyquinella

• Blogger of the Month

Pro tip for the morning….

It’s a beautiful day here at Kauffman stadium for the Royals home opener.

They will honor Ventura pre-game, so emotions may run high.

Possible Royals stack incoming.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@Roma315 said...

Anyone know when the MLB rankings will be updated? Last time was back in 2016…emailed RG last week but never received a reply email.

Also who do you guys have for the am slate with pitching?

Happy Monday and good luck.

They’ll be reset soon enough – put in a note to the dev team.

• thedkexperience

Rays stack = $$$

• Roma315

The main slate for GPP has me looking at Chatwood. He made me some decent money last year at home.If he gets the run support he could get the W.
    However that Glasnow price is insane. This weekend I had the two worst pitchers and still made a profit with my bats.

• al3b3d3v

on FD created a deGrom and Rockies stack and Glasnow and Rockies stack.

• bigsmoot2

Do the Rays beat Pineda like a pinata again? Sale and Verlander duel, could be an interesting afternoon.

• thedkexperience

@bigsmoot2 said...

Do the Rays beat Pineda like a pinata again? Sale and Verlander duel, could be an interesting afternoon.

The BvP on half of Tampa’s lineup vs Pineda is pretty absurd. I’m going heavy Tampa for sure.

• Whacko

The pitching on the early slate is going to be the key…
    Not to giddy about the matchups but it’s going to be interesting, Even Sale is a risk.

• bigsmoot2

@Whacko said...

The pitching on the early slate is going to be the key…
    Not to giddy about the matchups but it’s going to be interesting, Even Sale is a risk.

I agree, Detroit has kinda had his number a bit, but not sure where else to go really, besides him or Verlander, both can be fit with cheap bats all over the place on FD for the afternoon games, just gotta get the right stacks.

• Whacko

Why isn’t there more enticing contests for the early slate?

kinda lackluster on DK.

• bigsmoot2

@Whacko said...

Why isn’t there more enticing contests for the early slate?

kinda lackluster on DK.

It is terrible, only doing FD early, as I am a single bullet GPP guy myself.

• Njsum1

@thedkexperience said...

The BvP on half of Tampa’s lineup vs Pineda is pretty absurd. I’m going heavy Tampa for sure.

I’m liking a rays stacks as well, and will definitely roll one out. Problem is though if it doesn’t go off, the yanks bullpen will shut them down. Meaning Rays could put up less than 2 runs here. Yet if they get to Pineda, it could be a free for all…classic boom or bust stack

• deerosa

Does anyone know if Posey is playing today?

Do not want to get a 0 on the early slate :(

Nevermind, late swap is in order :), would still like to know if he is in.

• eaglezzz

@deerosa said...

Giants home opener. He will be in the lineup.

• scruffylookingme

Everyone is talking up the Rays based on BVP, but the run total looks really low. What does Vegas know that we don’t. Colorado is nearly double. I don’t know how I can fade Colorado today.

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

@deerosa said...

Nothing confirmed yet but it’s Opening Day here in SF so I’m under the assumption he will.

• Njsum1

@scruffylookingme said...

Everyone is talking up the Rays based on BVP, but the run total looks really low. What does Vegas know that we don’t. Colorado is nearly double. I don’t know how I can fade Colorado today.

That’s definitely a concern as well. As I said earlier if they don’t get to Pineda, expect little to no production from the Rays. Yet if they do, they’d likely get the weaker bullpen arms for the yanks as well.

• rogersark

Anyone know the run total of LAD and CHI?

• thedkexperience

@Njsum1 said...

I’m liking a rays stacks as well, and will definitely roll one out. Problem is though if it doesn’t go off, the yanks bullpen will shut them down. Meaning Rays could put up less than 2 runs here. Yet if they get to Pineda, it could be a free for all…classic boom or bust stack

Very true. Worst case is that Pineda goes 7 strong and then hands it off to Betances and Chapman. If that happens then I’m in a bad spot. Conversely if Pineda goes 5 or less then the top guys in the Yanks pen probably will not ever see field.

I’ll take my chances.

• jayrug

Is there any live feeds out there of all AB’s like the DK live app?

• thedkexperience

@scruffylookingme said...

Those games are on different FD slates. The 8 run over under in NY is only .5 runs off the top early slate game. And, even if it goes exactly how Vegas is predicting (a 5-3 Yankees win) it’s not like that couldn’t be achieved via 3 solo homers or one moon shot with 2 men on.

• firepimp

I’m a huge Rays fan. And if everyone is on them today I’m fading. Eff that noise lol, time to go against my rays with a yankees stack and other teams lol

• Whacko

What is the purpose of DK running this?

MLB $60K BATTING PRACTICE

so basically it’s a double up for a buck yet if you don’t win you get the buck back?
    What is the purpose of this? seriously…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler