7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -185 ) at Miami ( 170 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( -132 ) at Texas ( 122 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Houston ( -154 ) at Minnesota ( 142 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -115 ) at Kansas City ( 106 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 159 ) at St. Louis ( -173 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 142 ) at Colorado ( -154 ) —- T: 10
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 114 ) at LA Dodgers ( -123 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 119 ) at SF Giants ( -129 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• thedkexperience

Me lately …

Let’s make this another winning day!

Pay for pitching and don’t think too hard kids.

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@thedkexperience said...

Me lately …

Ok, so I’m stacking NYY and Boston…..just to see how ugly of a score it’ll be!

• Roma315

2 things

1-will the morning slate run

2- what was the average 50/50 score on DK

• Ndepompei

Severino/Martinez will be the 2 highest scoring pitchers

• fenway2015

sale mc cann pujols pence and choo

• Semaj89

What do yall think Sale’s ownership will be?

I’d say same as Scherzer/Noah last night around 25%

• Ndepompei

@Semaj89 said...

What do yall think Sale’s ownership will be?

I’d say same as Scherzer/Noah last night around 25%

Yeah I’m thinking around there maybe a little lower…Yankees matchup may scare people off

• Semaj89

He’s probably my favorite gpp pitcher tonight if he is around the 20’s. Theres K’s to be had against NY.

That said i wanna take a flyer on Stanton as well just due to price. He probably wont ever be 4400 again

• Ronboogie6

@thedkexperience said...

Me lately …

Yup screwed up there but I still made a little profit with Mikolas. I usually never pay down for pitching on FanDuel but some of the bats looked too good.

• thedkexperience

It’s way to early to say but this might be a Degrom night for me or possibly Strasburg. Sale could be great – and he is essentially DFS baseball’s James Harden – but picking on the Yankees seems treacherous considering that the Marlins and Braves are still considered Major League teams.

• Jeddy3

Think I’m locked into C-Mart/Nola tonight. Still gives you some cash to go back to Arenado vs a weak lefty.

Also, is this Pence BvP real?

• Ndepompei

@Jeddy3 said...

Think I’m locked into C-Mart/Nola tonight. Still gives you some cash to go back to Arenado vs a weak lefty.

Just looked at Pence and was wondering the same thing…him with an Angels stack and you can fit 2 high priced pitchers

• thedkexperience

@Jeddy3 said...

Don’t fall for BvP on a player who hasn’t been good in 2 years or DFS relevant in 5. He also often hits 7th.

• thedkexperience

@Ronboogie6 said...

Yup screwed up there but I still made a little profit with Mikolas. I usually never pay down for pitching on FanDuel but some of the bats looked too good.

Even a good bat gets out 2/3 times.

• Ronboogie6

Nobody buying into Corbin?

• Ronboogie6

@thedkexperience said...

Even a good bat gets out 2/3 times.

I know I was agreeing with you. Just letting you know how I approached it and I still made money.

• thedkexperience

@Ronboogie6 said...

I know I was agreeing with you. Just letting you know how I approached it and I still made money.

Yeah, no doubt. Sorry if it came off condescending. Coffee hasn’t kicked in yet. Lol

• Ronboogie6

Just looked at the winning lu for the $4 squeeze on FD and lu was Mad Max and with 4 blue jays and 4 royals. No hitter was over 10% owned. Pretty crazy.

• Ndepompei

anybody playing early slate? wind blowing out at both stadiums

• monarch

Jurickson Profar appears to be a DK free square at 2500 to fit Sale.

• bucherpsu08

@Ndepompei said...

anybody playing early slate? wind blowing out at both stadiums

4mph doesn’t really affect anything.

• Njsum1

@Semaj89 said...

That said i wanna take a flyer on Stanton as well just due to price. He probably wont ever be 4400 again

He probably will…Stanton has a history of some prolonged slumps. Combine that with the pressure of playing in NY…I’m guessing he’ll get there again, in a better matchup.

That said, Sale is a southpaw and Stanton likes hitting lefties…so he might be worth a shot.

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@Ronboogie6 said...

Nobody buying into Corbin?

I’ll have a share or two. First one that stood out for me at first glance this morning!

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Jurickson Profar appears to be a DK free square at 2500 to fit Sale.

Depends where he hits..there’s a bunch of players in the 2900 to 3200 range on DK that are usable as well.

Yet it seems like it’s worth using Profar in a couple/few

• depalma13

@thedkexperience said...

It’s way to early to say but this might be a Degrom night for me or possibly Strasburg. Sale could be great – and he is essentially DFS baseball’s James Harden – but picking on the Yankees seems treacherous considering that the Marlins and Braves are still considered Major League teams.

Braves look better than 80% of the teams in MLB right now. Strasburg against hot bats doesn’t usually end well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).