7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -185 ) at Miami ( 170 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( -132 ) at Texas ( 122 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Houston ( -154 ) at Minnesota ( 142 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -115 ) at Kansas City ( 106 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 159 ) at St. Louis ( -173 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 142 ) at Colorado ( -154 ) —- T: 10
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 114 ) at LA Dodgers ( -123 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 119 ) at SF Giants ( -129 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• cjs5555

and further, andrew suarez listed as probable pitcher for SF….based on his profile, i’d expect about the same from him as beede gave tonight, maybe a little worse since he’s a LHP

• eatmyturf23

I’m looking, and I don’t like tomorrow’s slates.

• txdave41

@cjs5555 said...

this is just one of those nights…. on a slate with deGrom, Sale and Strasburg as ace choices…. deGrom is 10% owned, Sale 20% and Stras 30%… huh? I’m guessing recency bias due to Scherzer’s outing last night. Solid secondary choices in Severino and Martinez and even Keuchel in cold weather at $9k. But Severino shits the bed (seriously, Red Sox score 14 against a legit #1?), CMart and Keuchel also struggle. And Nola, in that ballpark, with his weakness vs. lefties, is also 30% owned and puts up 2nd highest score. Maybe this was a big night for lineup buyers? who knows. Also, Trout with awful history vs. Perez hits a dong… and Wilmer Flores, chalk punt, goes off. Perfect storm tonight for a super high cash line.

I knew Trout would do good because I didn’t play him. lol Jerk gives me 0 every time I played him this season.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

That extra inning Carpenter 2 run shot got me up to 246 in the $1 single entry on FD. Dont even want to know what that would get me in the main. smh. First time I’ve been on the right side of something like this. crazy.

• bigez952

@cjs5555 said...

this is just one of those nights…. on a slate with deGrom, Sale and Strasburg as ace choices…. deGrom is 10% owned, Sale 20% and Stras 30%… huh? I’m guessing recency bias due to Scherzer’s outing last night. Solid secondary choices in Severino and Martinez and even Keuchel in cold weather at $9k. But Severino shits the bed (seriously, Red Sox score 14 against a legit #1?), CMart and Keuchel also struggle. And Nola, in that ballpark, with his weakness vs. lefties, is also 30% owned and puts up 2nd highest score. Maybe this was a big night for lineup buyers? who knows. Also, Trout with awful history vs. Perez hits a dong… and Wilmer Flores, chalk punt, goes off. Perfect storm tonight for a super high cash line.

Strasburg was so much higher owned than Degrom and Sale due to the fact he is a similar ace type talent for $2000 less which allowed you to fit in an extra coors bat.

Cash lines were so high last night since many 50%+ owned chalk guys homered like Trout, Renfroe, Flores along with the 30% owned guys Story, Moustakas,
    Granderson.

You also have to factor in that Nola was 50% owned and put up 30 himself. It was just a night where all the chalk hit so it made it easier to cash in a GPP than doubles up.

I am talking about Draftkings in terms of pricing and ownership % so FD May have been different.

• MrMadness001

@cjs5555 said...

I still cashed pretty comfortably (29th in most of my 100 man 50/50s) even with DeGrom as my pitcher. My projections system liked lots of those Coors bats and I doubled checked pitcher/hitter stats on both sides before going with it and it worked out. Even if the game was only a total of 7 runs scored.

Wilmer was a punt, but dude has been crushing lefties for several years now. I had Grandy and Austin Jackson to round it out and both delivered so some nights you get the bear, some nights the bear gets you.

• rsrunningrebels

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@cjs5555 said...

also, DK has added Yonny Chirinos as the probable starter for TB. He looks interesting vs. CWS, especially for $4500 on DK

Is this guy in a spot to get 70 pitches if he is doing well and TB doesn’t stick with the “bullpen day” strategy? Or is he limited to 4.5 innings and a 55 pitch count? What do you guys think?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).