7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -185 ) at Miami ( 170 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( -132 ) at Texas ( 122 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Houston ( -154 ) at Minnesota ( 142 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -115 ) at Kansas City ( 106 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 159 ) at St. Louis ( -173 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 142 ) at Colorado ( -154 ) —- T: 10
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 114 ) at LA Dodgers ( -123 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 119 ) at SF Giants ( -129 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dbullsfan

Homer Bailey and Aaron Sanchez each with no hitters thru 5

• eatmyturf23

@dbullsfan said...

Screw you Homer Bailey

Cesar Hernandez with 2 SOs at the top of the order doesn’t help the PHI stack or Nola owners.

• TeamTwerk

Anyone notice Thames is back to his old homerun every night ways?

• MrMadness001

Damn DeGrom needs to at least get out of this inning to end his night at least in the positive.

• cbsharpe

Thanks DeGrom……

• KindGuy

Lol DeGrom

So it looks like Miami is actually better than everyone expected. Certainly a pesky team.

• dbullsfan

@eatmyturf23 said...

Cesar Hernandez with 2 SOs at the top of the order doesn’t help the PHI stack or Nola owners.

hey and it is Hernandez who finally breaks up the no-no, now lets hope the flood gates can open.

• Ronboogie6

Trout! Now let’s see Upton for a back to back

• SlackerAtDFS

@Ronboogie6 said...

Trout! Now let’s see Upton for a back to back

Yeah buddy, I pivoted all my Blackmon’s to Trouts…….hopefully this is one of his 20+ pts nights…..

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Coors Field is useless if every hitter is going to strike out tonight

• SlackerAtDFS

How do you guys calculate your standings in DFS baseball in real time? Like in NBA it’s usually FPts + PMR = 300 and better and you’re not doing too bad…… what does everyone do for baseball?

• awilson45

Story HR

• MrMadness001

@TheDataDetective said...

Coors Field is useless if every hitter is going to strike out tonight

LOL Good old RG forum. The game is literally still in inning 1 LOL

• SlackerAtDFS

@MrMadness001 said...

Dude, panic mode or GTFO…..isn’t that the norm????

• Ronboogie6

@SlackerAtDFS said...

How do you guys calculate your standings in DFS baseball in real time? Like in NBA it’s usually FPts + PMR = 300 and better and you’re not doing too bad…… what does everyone do for baseball?

Baseball is a little different but I’d say like 130-145

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@MrMadness001 said...

Not panicking, but I have 5 players in this game and they’ve all struck out so far 😁

• SlackerAtDFS

@Ronboogie6 said...

Baseball is a little different but I’d say like 130-145

So in that case it’d be current FPts + 1.5*PIR ??? And if your 130+ you might be looking ok to cash.

• awilson45

Homer Bailey dominating Hoskins, lol

• MrMadness001

@TheDataDetective said...

Not panicking, but I have 5 players in this game and they’ve all struck out so far 😁

Eh it wouldn’t be RG forum without the feel of terror in inning 1 lol…Story hit a 2 run shot so hope he was one of the five.

• eatmyturf23

@SlackerAtDFS said...

So in that case it’d be current FPts + 1.5*PIR ??? And if your 130+ you might be looking ok to cash.

You can’t really project in real-time. Things can go bonkers in a moment’s notice, for or against you. You can just look at best case when you have 1 or a few guys left and estimate… if these 3 get HRs, I’ll get about 45 more points and I might cash…

• MrMadness001

@eatmyturf23 said...

You can’t really project in real-time. Things can go bonkers in a moment’s notice, for or against you. You can just look at best case when you have 1 or a few guys left and estimate… if these 3 get HRs, I’ll get about 45 more points and I might cash…

Totally this for MLB. Only time I say OK I am going to probably cash is when there is like 2 games left playing and I’m top 10 in my 100 man single entry 50/50’s and sometimes even then shit can go sideways. Reasons I love and also hate baseball for DFS.

• SlackerAtDFS

@eatmyturf23 said...

True, I guess baseball is different in the sense that you can double your points in an inning if your stack goes off, hard to base anything on PIR.

• awilson45

I would say once your pitchers are done you can reasonably estimate if you will cash barring something crazy or if you stacked bats from a late game

• dbullsfan

Tyler Skaggs with 65 pitches thru 2 innings and somehow has only given up 1 run.

• TeamTwerk

Need Hoskins to step it up!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).