7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -185 ) at Miami ( 170 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( -132 ) at Texas ( 122 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Houston ( -154 ) at Minnesota ( 142 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -115 ) at Kansas City ( 106 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 159 ) at St. Louis ( -173 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 142 ) at Colorado ( -154 ) —- T: 10
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 114 ) at LA Dodgers ( -123 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 119 ) at SF Giants ( -129 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MrMadness001

Bour double dong

• MrMadness001

And wtf every time I use Cozart everyone on the Angels does something but him!? Come on man….I mean come on man!

• SlackerAtDFS

Bour with 2 HR at 1.6% owned………….I want to hear to stats behind that pick, lucky or GTFO

• TeamTwerk

I’m all in on Manaea 😬. After what Corbin did to the Dodgers I’m convinced lefties against Dodgers is a full blown thing again.

• MrMadness001

@SlackerAtDFS said...

Bour with 2 HR at 1.6% owned………….I want to hear to stats behind that pick, lucky or GTFO

I didn’t even look his way but he did have a nice small sample size of BvP vs DeGrom. Other then that I got nothing.

• mellofellowsu

Don’t know if I’m cut out for DFS baseball.

How the hell do you come up with a Minnesota/Miami stack?

I stack Boston for days, don’t today and today they blow up. It’s enough to make you wanna rip your hair out.

• MrMadness001

HR Grandy, HR Wilmer woot woot

• SlackerAtDFS

@mellofellowsu said...

I stack Boston for days, don’t today and today they blow up. It’s enough to make you wanna rip your hair out.

It’s where you play the Variance/Ownership game……..which is a must on these larger slates…….90% you’ll be dead money but sometimes it works out.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

I apparently got to stop doubting the Marlin bats!

• MrMadness001

Ass Dribble Cabrera double dong!

• someclevername

Mookie grand slam – have 4 Red Sox, not him lol

• dbullsfan

@SlackerAtDFS said...

papagates has him in the single entry double up so I’d assume most of his cash games (not sure if he does 1 L/U or multiple for cash)

• MrMadness001

@mellofellowsu said...

Season just started bud. Hang in there and just stick to bankroll management.

• awilson45

@MrMadness001 said...

Season just started bud. Hang in there and just stick to bankroll management.

Better yet, get out while you still can!

• thedkexperience

BANG! Just cashed in the over 145 again!

• TheWeeIceMan

Of course the right stack was against Severino. I love baseball.

• MrMadness001

@awilson45 said...

F that noise lol. I love baseball and actually do pretty well with it.

• SlackerAtDFS

@awilson45 said...

Job for money, DFS for fun………..only way to do it…….all these pro’s are sooooo good they have to turn to Podcasts and articles to “share” their wealth. #MoreFunThanPowerball

• MrMadness001

@dbullsfan said...

papagates has him in the single entry double up so I’d assume most of his cash games (not sure if he does 1 L/U or multiple for cash)

Him and his bro max enter all GPP’s they enter. Sure they have nights like tonight where Bour goes HAM. But they have nights where they make a play like that and they lose a lot of money.

• awilson45

Man, Hoskins absolutely choked

• thedkexperience

Moose, Grandy, Trout dongs and Strasburg dominating the Braves.

• SlackerAtDFS

Kingery with the GS, took the Philly’s long enough….. may salvage some of those lineups yet.

• MrMadness001

Holy shit Betts has 60 points on FD…lol Yankees

• dbullsfan

ugh why did I go from Hedges to Plawecki UGH

• SlackerAtDFS

I love and hate MLB DFS, I’m looking at my lineups and I have a couple live one’s that would be good, one with 76 pts and 53 PIR, both pitches still to go, Corbin and Manaea and I’m thinking do I have a shot, and the truth is probably not, but really I have no clue.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).