7:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -141 ) at Baltimore ( 130 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Washington ( 145 ) at Philadelphia ( -158 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 171 ) at NY Mets ( -186 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:40 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 105 ) at Houston ( -114 ) —- T: 8
    7:45 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -101 ) at St. Louis ( -107 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 153 ) at Chi Cubs ( -166 ) —- T: —
    9:40 PM EST : Texas ( 134 ) at Arizona ( -145 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -135 ) at LA Angels ( 125 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• skleni

Could be a messy early slate weatherwise…
    I really like Boyd for pitching, not sure about the SD/SF game

• PaperStacking92

Missing the Braves/Rockies game for early

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@PaperStacking92 said...

Missing the Braves/Rockies game for early

Thanks, there was no line on the game so I missed it.

• biga0787

That game isn’t going to play

• BigRay

The weather situation in Denver and Chicago makes this a funky early slate. hopefully PPD will be announced early.

• thedkexperience

I’m sure this was covered yesterday, but in case it wasn’t … did anyone notice that Chris “Scorecard Donut” Davis is only 500 on Fan Duel. The minimum is 2000!

• Ndepompei

@BigRay said...

The weather situation in Denver and Chicago makes this a funky early slate. hopefully PPD will be announced early.

Fade and hope PPD is not announced early

• TBforPrez

@thedkexperience said...

I’m sure this was covered yesterday, but in case it wasn’t … did anyone notice that Chris “Scorecard Donut” Davis is only 500 on Fan Duel. The minimum is 2000!

Free square again tonight. Helped me last night.

• thedkexperience

@TBforPrez said...

Free square again tonight. Helped me last night.

What was his ownership last night?

• skleni

Who is Cleveland’s best hitter against lefties right now? Santana?

• TBforPrez

@thedkexperience said...

What was his ownership last night?

In my tourneys and double ups, surprisingly low. Granted, he wasn’t in the lineup but still, it allowed me to get some big bats and even with a dud SP and a Davis 0, I still cashed.

• Njsum1

@skleni said...

Who is Cleveland’s best hitter against lefties right now? Santana?

Not sure if you’re trying to target Boyd with hitters, or asking if there’s any reason not to play him other than maybe Santana.

I could be wrong, yet I’d want to play Boyd, not target hitters against him, if I was going to play the early slate.

• thedkexperience

@Njsum1 said...

Not sure if you’re trying to target Boyd with hitters, or asking if there’s any reason not to play him other than maybe Santana.

I could be wrong, yet I’d want to play Boyd, not target hitters against him, if I was going to play the early slate.

Someone is going to win the early slate outright with like 75 points.

• skleni

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah, don’t worry, I am not going against Boyd……more kind of of wondering whether there is anything left in Cleveland.

• Njsum1

@thedkexperience said...

Someone is going to win the early slate outright with like 75 points.

Haha..true…don’t think I’m playing it, yet im a fan of the main slate tonight.

• thedkexperience

@Njsum1 said...

Haha..true…don’t think I’m playing it, yet im a fan of the main slate tonight.

Yeah, now that the season has settled in I’ve mostly only been playing the night slates so I can fully focus on what I’m doing instead of juggling work and DFS research.

I only played this day slate on a $2 whim. My thinking is that it’s a winnable slate for a single bullet guy because of the weather keeping things up in the air.

But wagering more than $2 on this nonsense today … nope. No thanks.

• jayzee666

@thedkexperience said...

Yep. He was one of my higher scoring players!!

• sneaksox

I know it’s been mentioned already but I highly doubt that Coors game plays today. I just drove to work and it is already freezing rain and supposed to turn into a blizzard by noon

• ripking

Is miggy dust? It used to be a thing that you play him during the day. Now not so sure. Any one have any insight

• sneaksox

And it is officially postponed.

• thedkexperience

@ripking said...

Is miggy dust? It used to be a thing that you play him during the day. Now not so sure. Any one have any insight

Certainly no “insight” into Miggy since I’m a Phillies fan, but from the outside looking in I think he’s a diminished but still solid player.

Chances are he will bat around 300 and drive in 70 runs. I doubt he hits more than about 20 homers. At this point he’s kind of like a right handed Joey Votto. Neither of those guys are the same as they were but both can be somewhat useful in the right matchup.

I don’t really think Trevor Bauer is the right matchup but that’s why they play the games.

• Roma315

Is the Col game not happening

• thedkexperience

@Roma315 said...

Is the Col game not happening

Nope, canceled

• biga0787

Roth has tb/chi orange yellow. Do we think it plays? Tb is the best stack on slate that I see

• captainwacky

@biga0787 said...

Roth has tb/chi orange yellow. Do we think it plays? Tb is the best stack on slate that I see

I’m approaching it by just going way under in general. Even if they play, it’s going to be miserably cold and wind blowing in.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).