7:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -141 ) at Baltimore ( 130 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Washington ( 145 ) at Philadelphia ( -158 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 171 ) at NY Mets ( -186 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:40 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 105 ) at Houston ( -114 ) —- T: 8
    7:45 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -101 ) at St. Louis ( -107 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 153 ) at Chi Cubs ( -166 ) —- T: —
    9:40 PM EST : Texas ( 134 ) at Arizona ( -145 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -135 ) at LA Angels ( 125 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• thedkexperience

@biga0787 said...

Roth has tb/chi orange yellow. Do we think it plays? Tb is the best stack on slate that I see

Pretty sure the day slate will be decided by the answer to that very question.

• biga0787

@captainwacky said...

I’m approaching it by just going way under in general. Even if they play, it’s going to be miserably cold and wind blowing in.

I don’t like weather either. May go under on the slate lol. Seems like weather is forcing ownership. Don’t see how Bauer isn’t like 70% owned

• superjon

@biga0787 said...

I don’t like weather either. May go under on the slate lol. Seems like weather is forcing ownership. Don’t see how Bauer isn’t like 70% owned

I have 2 Bauer and 1 Glasgow.

My Glasnow line up is a CLE DET stack

• BigRay

@biga0787 said...

Roth has tb/chi orange yellow. Do we think it plays? Tb is the best stack on slate that I see

TB radio guys thought it was highly doubtful that they would play today. They mentioned playing it tomorrow as both teams have off days…The thought is, once it starts raining it won’t end until the am tomorrow. Even it it does go temps. in the mid 30’s…even if you try to ride the pitching…delays may hurt innings pitched.

• Efhatch1990

Going hard and put a tampa stack in gpp on fd.

• Monty1507

Tough 3 game slate with some good pitching. Gonna be low scoring lol

• thedkexperience

So I’m the only person who did a non Miggy Tigers stack?

First or last baby!

• captainwacky

@thedkexperience said...

So I’m the only person who did a non Miggy Tigers stack?

First or last baby!

I pretty much always exclude him from my tigers stacks, so I’ll be there with ya :)

• murphstahoe

I have this weird feeling SF goes nuts today.

• murphstahoe

@biga0787 said...

80% in the $15

• biga0787

Yeah. Figures. Who else do you take? Lopez nahhh, Glasnow yeah if weather wasn’t crap. Boyd and Bauer are top options I guess Rodriguez should have a good start. But no one has as high of a ceiling as Bauer on this slate

• Monty1507

Bauer gives up 2 run shot

• biga0787

Lol. So elite pitching just done this year or what. Jesus

• thedkexperience

Goodrum!

• murphstahoe

Interesting, my first build was all Glasnow and fade Bauer because he’s thrown so many pitches. Then I got spooked by the weather, and Bauer gives up the jack

• murphstahoe

@biga0787 said...

Yeah. Figures. Who else do you take? Lopez nahhh, Glasnow yeah if weather wasn’t crap. Boyd and Bauer are top options I guess Rodriguez should have a good start. But no one has as high of a ceiling as Bauer on this slate

I’m 100% DRod, his line from last game looks bad but it was all just a rough first inning.

• yisman

missed a lot of DK overlay by manually editing out Glasnow due to weather concerns

I now have Boyd/Bauer and I’m not happy about it

• skleni

Ramirez is the only option playing in tier 1 and still only 93 % owned.

• iantl1983

Why does rg list a different lineup than dk/mlb?

• Cocomilk

rays delayed

• NarrowJ

@yisman said...

missed a lot of DK overlay by manually editing out Glasnow due to weather concerns

I now have Boyd/Bauer and I’m not happy about it

Boyd looking pretty good so far, Bauer not so much.

• Njsum1

@NarrowJ said...

Boyd looking pretty good so far, Bauer not so much.

Boyd seemed like the best pitcher play on the DK early slate.

• Monty1507

Bauer is slowly bringing it back. only 3 less points than Boyd rn. all depends on who gets the win

• Lathum

@Cocomilk said...

rays delayed

Huge ownership numbers on the Tampa bats on FD. I pivoted to the San Fran game, really hope they PP the TB game now.

• thedkexperience

This is headed towards one of those days where at 4pm I’ll have a chance at hundreds or $2 or nothing. Sitting at 47 with my tigers and bunch of players in the SD/SF game. Let’s go!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).