7:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -141 ) at Baltimore ( 130 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Washington ( 145 ) at Philadelphia ( -158 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 171 ) at NY Mets ( -186 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:40 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 105 ) at Houston ( -114 ) —- T: 8
    7:45 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -101 ) at St. Louis ( -107 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 153 ) at Chi Cubs ( -166 ) —- T: —
    9:40 PM EST : Texas ( 134 ) at Arizona ( -145 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -135 ) at LA Angels ( 125 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• thedkexperience

@Lathum said...

Huge ownership numbers on the Tampa bats on FD. I pivoted to the San Fran game, really hope they PP the TB game now.

This. I treated this as 2 game slate and prayed for rain.

• Monty1507

@thedkexperience said...

Definitely didn’t expect that high of ownership with that question mark but glad I faded

• NarrowJ

There is absolutely no reason at all for TB/CHI to play today. They could wait until 5 pm or so, but even then it’s mid-30’s and just windy, cold and downright miserable.

• biga0787

That’s my prayer at winning is sd and sf is a slugfest and tam/cws is rained out.

• @biga0787 said...

That’s my prayer at winning is sd and sf is a slugfest and tam/cws is rained out.

Me too. I dont have niko, hoping bauer gets a few more k’s. Bauer boyd with all the sd sf bats

• biga0787

On fd goodrum is less than 10% owned. I don’t know that he will be in winning lineup. I don’t see him being used as a 1 off but possibly I guess

• murphstahoe

@thedkexperience said...

+1

• willdathrill101

I have Boyd and Margevicius, Niko, and all the Padres bats so I am in great shape and hoping for a PPD too — I also have Hicks…maybe he will score here lol

• biga0787

• ajbeast6

Put Bauer and Boyd as my pitchers and stacking SD/SF hitters thinking a PPD in Chicago would basically be a free cash.. Please PPD lol 🤞🤞🤞

• thedkexperience

@biga0787 said...

On fd goodrum is less than 10% owned. I don’t know that he will be in winning lineup. I don’t see him being used as a 1 off but possibly I guess

I got him at 8.6%. It was purely a play based upon limited options, assuming 2 rainouts, not wanting to use anyone from SF’s god awful OF and already filled up with Padres.

Or in other words, he had a heartbeat and wasn’t facing the pitcher I was using.

• willdathrill101

@thedkexperience said...

I got him at 8.6%. It was purely a play based upon limited options, assuming 2 rainouts, not wanting to use anyone from SF’s god awful OF and already filled up with Padres.

Or in other words, he had a heartbeat and wasn’t facing the pitcher I was using.

Exactly my thought process hahaha

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Will FD count stats for a partially played game? Thanks for any clarification

• thedkexperience

@Sleazygreazy said...

Will FD count stats for a partially played game? Thanks for any clarification

I don’t believe they have changed the rule but I believe that the stats only count if the game is official, which takes 5 innings.

• biga0787

I think this is true. But if they play a few I imagine they try to get it in right? I don’t see them starting if they don’t think it finishes

• biga0787

On fd anyway. I don’t see a lot of people taking boyd and a sd sf stack. You would leave a lot of salary on table. I think most Boyd lu will be Tampa stacks.

• thedkexperience

@biga0787 said...

I think this is true. But if they play a few I imagine they try to get it in right? I don’t see them starting if they don’t think it finishes

It looks to me like there is a window around 6 PM but in no meteorologist. Hopefully they just play tomorrow.

• thedkexperience

@biga0787 said...

On fd anyway. I don’t see a lot of people taking boyd and a sd sf stack. You would leave a lot of salary on table. I think most Boyd lu will be Tampa stacks.

I think I left 2600 on the table. Yup.

• biga0787

Gl to you. Hope you do well! I thought about it but thought Bauer would be a lot more dominant than he has been today

• biga0787

Well s###

• willdathrill101

@willdathrill101 said...

I have Boyd and Margevicius, Niko, and all the Padres bats so I am in great shape and hoping for a PPD too — I also have Hicks…maybe he will score here lol

HICKS!!!!!

• thedkexperience

@biga0787 said...

Gl to you. Hope you do well! I thought about it but thought Bauer would be a lot more dominant than he has been today

Thanks! I got Boyd at 21% and Goodrum at 8% combining for 65 of my 68 points at the moment with 5 players left in SD/SF. Should be interesting!

Note: this game is so frustrating. If you looked at my scores up until yesterday you’d have thought I had never played before. Just gotta keep on grinding!

• julieduke33

White Sox game 245 start… just announced on white Sox broadcast… l

• julieduke33

Sox and TB both have off days tomorrow but want to keep the off day… there will be a 2 -3 hour window with no rain according to chicago meteorologists

• biga0787

Let’s hope not.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).