7:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -141 ) at Baltimore ( 130 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Washington ( 145 ) at Philadelphia ( -158 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 171 ) at NY Mets ( -186 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:40 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 105 ) at Houston ( -114 ) —- T: 8
    7:45 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -101 ) at St. Louis ( -107 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 153 ) at Chi Cubs ( -166 ) —- T: —
    9:40 PM EST : Texas ( 134 ) at Arizona ( -145 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -135 ) at LA Angels ( 125 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mr_papageorgio

Nice recovery by McHugh

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

The quarter and the mini max show like I didn’t enter a lineup but 3 other contests are fine…

• Turnabuck

I’m calling it now. They are going to do the same with my NBA lineups so they don’t have to pay my 25,000 crowns that I am getting on the last day.

• Njsum1

Jurickson Pro-found

• Bay101

DK having problems

• TheRyanFlaherty

DK wasn’t letting me enter some PGA contests, than I realized all my entries going live are white circles and seemingly don’t exsist.
    Thankfully (I think) I got to all my reserved lineups for the night, because it doesn’t seem to be allowing me to do anything in the app.

• osuryanf

I hate when Draftkings does this crap.. really ruins the evening

• Messiah717

Looks like DraftKings is working fine now.

• osuryanf

Really wish the Mets would wake up

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Wow, my A’s stack from today’s blog is already at 6.5x value. Let’s keep it rolling!

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@TheDataDetective said...

Wow, my A’s stack from today’s blog is already at 6.5x value. Let’s keep it rolling!

…and my Nationals stack is killing it too. $$$

• osuryanf

If y’all want any MLB advice there’s one way I can help all of you —- ask what Pitchers I chose each night… stack batters against them and you’ll make millions!

• skleni

The Baltimore bullpen is simply amazing.

• osuryanf

At least I picked the A’s bats….

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Anyone who read my RG blog today is making craploads of money right now…

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mlb-data-detective-best-player-values-apr-10-3000640

• skleni

I need Lyles to keep this up.

• kps3205s

@TheDataDetective said...

Updated projections based on the latest starting lineups and I added a Nationals stack…

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mlb-data-detective-best-player-values-apr-10-3000640

Props where props are due. Read your stuff yesterday and went 3x on the return.

Read it today removed Khris Davis and Mark Chapman for Anthony Rendon and Bryce Harper late because of who they, Anthony and Bryce, were facing. Still cashing but Holy Nazarene what a mistake for my single LU on DK.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@kps3205s said...

Props where props are due. Read your stuff yesterday and went 3x on the return.

Read it today removed Khris Davis and Mark Chapman for Anthony Rendon and Bryce Harper late because of who they, Anthony and Bryce, were facing. Still cashing but Holy Nazarene what a mistake for my single LU on DK.

Oh man, sorry to hear it! Hope you cash anyway. I currently have 171 on FD with 3 hitters in the late games (including Yelich) 🤞

• osuryanf

Gonna be a highhhhhh scoring night. Stupid high money line incoming

• cjs5555

anyone else fall for the paxton trap?

• StanHalen

These MLB managers. No reason to send Noah out there with a very solid outing locked in.

• cjs5555

sorry if it was discussed earlier but i find it interesting that DK seemingly went full reversal tonight on their pricing policy

• zline34

@cjs5555 said...

anyone else fall for the paxton trap?

I fell for the Syndergaard trap at 100% exposure. Honestly didn’t want to go back out there with Schoop leading that inning off. I saw that coming.

• cjs5555

@zline34 said...

I fell for the Syndergaard trap at 100% exposure.

well at least he was solid, right? pretty surprising to see Flaherty leading the pack tonight and Jordan Lyles in line for 30 DK points.

• cjs5555

is Jay Bruce injured? can’t figure out why else they would have pulled him for Santana vs. a RHP in 4th inning

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).