6:10 PM EST : Detroit ( +148 ) at Cleveland ( -161 ) —- T: 9
    6:35 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -147 ) at Pittsburgh ( +135 ) — T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : San Diego ( -169 ) at Texas ( +155 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Boston ( -131 ) at Baltimore ( +121 ) — T: 9.5
    7:07 PM EST : LA Angels ( +109 ) at Toronto ( -118 ) — T: 11
    7:20 PM EST : Philadelphia ( +120 ) at Atlanta ( -130 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( ) at Arizona ( ) —- T:
    9:10 PM EST : Washington ( ) at LA Dodgers ( ) —- T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Royals and White Sox PPD

• RatedDAL

Steven Matz for 9200 on FD makes me laugh.

• biga0787

Quintana bounce back spot, if I play Toronto he will do his best joe musgrove

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

Why are dk and fd prices so different? Yankees very cheap on fd but the same guys are expensive on dk.

• Pandamonious

Not sure, wish hitter prices were a bit higher on FD today. Would love to play Rogers on FD, but there’s practically no point to it, because the way everything is priced.

• homers1226

Marmolejos for 2300 on dk early slate

• biga0787

Man polanco really looks bad so far this year.

• joephoto

What are the chances LA plays at Toronto tonight ?

Edit: game actually in Dunedin, Florida tonight.

• HungryHungryHip

@joephoto said...

What are the chances LA plays at Toronto tonight ?

biggest Q of the slate. Either chance it and play for hitters or fade entirely

• Pandamonious

Looks like either a late start of PPD. I’m seeing that it could clear up around 8 EST, but you know, weather doesn’t always act like the radar says it will.

• ifthethunder

@HungryHungryHip said...

biggest Q of the slate. Either chance it and play for hitters or fade entirely

Are you suggesting it will be too wet for Mike Trout to play and/or swim??
    ~

• biga0787

Depends how owned they are lmao, if they are low owned it will play tonight and score 25 runs combined. If it’s high owned it will ppd

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

So is leaving salary a thing? on Fd if I play Paddack at Pitcher, I am getting a lot of lineups with ~$1000 left over when I try to do 3 or 4 man stacks. At the moment, I have a 3-2-2 and $1200 left over. Anderson is my other Pitcher option.

At the moment I am splitting my ownership of the LAA/TOR cause I dont enough about mlb to make a good decision on what the weather means to the game. None of FD, game stack on dk.

• Pandamonious

You can leave salary on the table, yeah. 1K is no big deal.

For what its worth the weather update is a good one for getting the game in, BUT again, no idea what they’ll do for sure, plus eve if the weather is OK, you have to worry about field conditions to some degree.

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

You can leave salary on the table, yeah. 1K is no big deal.

For what its worth the weather update is a good one for getting the game in, BUT again, no idea what they’ll do for sure, plus eve if the weather is OK, you have to worry about field conditions to some degree.

ok thanks, I am going to stick to what I have now unless I see any crazy updates on the LAA/TOR game.

• ifthethunder

@jv21 said...

ok thanks, I am going to stick to what I have now unless I see any crazy updates on the LAA/TOR game.

Same here, I am stacked with hitters from that one and don’t want to try and figure out an alternate play at this point in time.
    ~

• Stangs13

Any idea what the deal with the dodgers game is? Still no betting line or lineup for the nats. The game is on right?

• JohnFR

We don’t know if it’s Voth or Corbin yet.

• biga0787

Anderson going to pitch 3 innings again

• biga0787

After this crap I have one lu in play…

• jayzee666

I have Anderson and rooting for a gregarious GS. I hope he goes double digit negative points.
    I have Trout and hope for a PPD!

• jayzee666

@jayzee666 said...

I have Anderson and rooting for a gregarious GS. I hope he goes double digit negative points.
    I have Trout and hope for a PPD!

Unfortunately I ruined MLB for 47% of the entries in my contest. I am too good at what I do!

• biga0787

Idk why i convince myself the Orioles will be anything but complete dog poop

• CityBoy410

What’s the update for the TOR/LAA game?

• jayzee666

@CityBoy410 said...

What’s the update for the TOR/LAA game?

Unfortunately it is supposed to start at 9:45.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).