7:10pm St. Louis(-130) at Cincinnati —- T:8.0
    7:10pm Tampa Bay at Miami —- TBD
    7:35pm NY Mets(-116) at Atlanta —- T:7.0
    8:10pm Pittsburgh at Milwaukee(-115) —- T:8.0
    9:40pm LA Dodgers(-132) at Arizona —- T:8.5
    10:05pm Kansas City at LA Angels(-125) —- T:8.0
    10:05pm Seattle at Oakland(-109) —- T:7.0
    10:10pm San Francisco at San Diego(-123) —- T:7.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Wombat

How do you see percentage owned on fan duel?

• clarnzz

There are some pretty big advantages to be had in the late night provided other people have breakdowns, which they will. I feel like there are 3 free squares to be had!

• cprobst91

Hopefully they get this met game in

• whistexpert

Is the mets game gunna get in? Anyone in ATL have any insight? Just checked the weather now and I’m like … poop

• cprobst91

@whistexpert said...

Is the mets game gunna get in? Anyone in ATL have any insight? Just checked the weather now and I’m like … poop

Tarps coming off now

• JHols1nger

@JMAC126 said...

It’s not bad luck, just variance. Double up on the late slate, you’re due for a monster score.

Don’t do this.

• clarnzz

No MLB after hours with 3 games? Late night GPPs been filled for a half hour.. Figure it out…

• jburk318

Is Brett Anderson a safe choice for the late slate on DK?

Edit: For 50/50 contests

• clarnzz

My bad on the after hours thing, guess they do only start 25 minutes apart. ) Just wanted an after hours GPP win as well I guess. :)

• TheWeeIceMan

LOL, FD awarded Braun a home run on an out at the warning track.

• clarnzz

@jburk318 said...

Is Brett Anderson a safe choice for the late slate on DK?

No, not a lot of safe options, but I’m all over Pomeranz and Morrow, couple Lincecum just in case… Santiago could be sneaky, but didn’t use him.

Anderson vs. Anderson looks like a dumpster fire.

• teachmehowtocutty

@TheWeeIceMan said...

LOL, FD awarded Braun a home run on an out at the warning track.

They corrected it i had braun and was wondering what happened

• cprobst91

Wow MIA really let a 7 run lead go smh

• pulsar78

So much for my Haren win. Just cannot get a break with my pitchers so far this season.

• mberkowi

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

First night on Victiv and I nail the Team Pitching extra inning game. Hope the BOS game never ends.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@mberkowi said...

First night on Victiv and I nail the Team Pitching extra inning game. Hope the BOS game never ends.

I haven’t looked into Victiv’s MLB tournaments yet. I suppose extra inning games change everything, as you keep accruing stats from your pitchers until they end? Although overall I think their pitching staff decision make a lot of sense, that’s one massive drawback. No one can predict that a game will go to extra innings, and a game going a few innings past the 9th can add a hefty amount of additional points. Is there anything in their scoring that prevents that from having a disproportionate impact?

• rdchampion

I blame RG for me losing. The only reason why I picked Derek Holland was cause he praised him so much.

• jimmyrad

@Zieg30 said...

I haven’t looked into Victiv’s MLB tournaments yet. I suppose extra inning games change everything, as you keep accruing stats from your pitchers until they end? Although overall I think their pitching staff decision make a lot of sense, that’s one massive drawback. No one can predict that a game will go to extra innings, and a game going a few innings past the 9th can add a hefty amount of additional points. Is there anything in their scoring that prevents that from having a disproportionate impact?

It’s no different than accumulating stats in overtime in other sports, or even hitting stats in extras in the same sport. People are gonna complain when it costs them, but of course it works both ways and we all play by the same rules.

• Tsrobertson

Sweating

https://www.fanduel.com/contest/11731136/scoring/lineup/161578067

Also in three smaller stake larger entries with same lineup, my only for the night.

• sabresrock29

Never ending game

• Tsrobertson

Yeah this game is crazy.

I have Pedroia, Panda, and Xander, every inning my payout amount changes.

• chronoxiong

I was all happy I didn’t pay up for Gio Gonzalez. And then Taijuan Walker came along and gave me -2.67 fdp on FD. And he was my pitcher in all my games. Lucky I had Joey Votto so I won all my 50/50s tonight but fell short of cashing in GPPs. Oh what a night of what could’ve been.

• Digglesauce

Omg what a sweat. Top ten in the slam and number 2 in the playboy.

Heartbreaker Branden Morrow didnt get the win he deserved.

• Tsrobertson

$9 invested and four entries brought over 2K tonight. I don’t even want to know what score took down the playboy qualifier because I may have had it beat.

• cprobst91

@Tsrobertson said...

Sweating

https://www.fanduel.com/contest/11731136/scoring/lineup/161578067

Also in three smaller stake larger entries with same lineup, my only for the night.

Scored 51 in that one, walker screwed me with that -2

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).