4:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 103 ) at Minnesota ( -113 ) —- T: 8
    4:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 151 ) at St. Louis ( -164 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 244 ) at Washington ( -269 ) —- T: 7
    7:10 PM EST : Miami ( 138 ) at NY Mets ( -150 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 201 ) at Chi Cubs ( -220 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 133 ) at Houston ( -144 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( 127 ) at Oakland ( -138 ) —- T: 7
    10:10 PM EST : Texas ( 148 ) at Seattle ( -161 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• fanturds

the amount of afternoon baseball is too damn high

• stlcardinals84

Leading RG Analyst

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

@fanturds said...

This will soon slow down. More home openers today – so that’s the reason for 4 of the 5 day games.

• CalRipkenJr

And its just a lot warmer during the day time in April. Its a good move.

• fanturds

@stlcardinals84 said...

This will soon slow down. More home openers today – so that’s the reason for 4 of the 5 day games.

I know. I just gotta express to my boss that work is really inconveniencing my ability to manage my lineups.

More ugly weather lurking.

they did install modern drainage at Fenway right? It used to be that if it rained an inch the field was done.

• Nickj2306

@fanturds said...

I know. I just gotta express to my boss that work is really inconveniencing my ability to manage my lineups.

More ugly weather lurking.

they did install modern drainage at Fenway right? It used to be that if it rained an inch the field was done.

Where’s the bad weather? I was on rotowire this morning every game had less then 20% chance of rain most were 0

• Ibleedblue1

Raining hard now in STL but should be moving out before first pitch

• Orty1370

Weather and so called sages are too unpredictable…not touching any games without domes or zero rain forecasts.

• fanturds

@Nickj2306 said...

Where’s the bad weather? I was on rotowire this morning every game had less then 20% chance of rain most were 0

It’s a giant swath of rain feeding a complex storm system. I’m not saying any games are going to get rained out….just that it bears watching.

It’s cloudy and humid on the east coast.

• Fantasytrending

@CalRipkenJr said...

And its just a lot warmer during the day time in April. Its a good move.

Is this the real CRJ?

• Greenmonstah

Yes, but when are these MLB front office moron schedule makers going to realize that ALL early April games should be played in domes, and cities in the South & West….Stay clear of the great lakes cities & the northeast….geesh!

• kmart35

Is today the day Twins bats break out? Who am I kidding, all in on Quintana

• Greenmonstah

@Ibleedblue1 said...

Raining hard now in STL but should be moving out before first pitch

Let’s hope so, but I have a feeling we’ll be having a delay for sure.

• Greenmonstah

Temps in the upper 30’s in Minny….Highly unlikely.

• snizzbone

Man, I really want to play Verlander today in tournaments over Wacha… but Wacha is the early slate chalk (other than Price) and I don’t want to miss out on him. I really like Nola so i’m trying to decide if I pair him with Verlander or Wacha. Where are you guys leaning?

• choppadown

Having trouble fitting Price or Wacha into any lineups in the early slate. Lame.

• kmart35

Matt Joyce hitting 3rd for the Pirates?? Lol

• Ibleedblue1

@choppadown said...

Having trouble fitting Price or Wacha into any lineups in the early slate. Lame.

I personally do not like Price at all today. Wind is going to be blowing out to the Monster at 20 MPH versus a decent right handed batting team. No bueno.

Wacha on the other hand nom nom nom

• TheRealJosh5

@fanturds said...

I love the afternoon baseball, wish it was a thing the whole season and not just the first month.

• mindp0wer

It’s easy to get price in your early lus. I rolled him in every lu vs the k prone Os they’re terrible vs lhp. Then I paired him with 4 diff. 2nd p. Nola, quintana, cashner, and jungman. And I’m using verlander and wacha in my last one since I like them 2 the least. So I figure they’ll probably both pitch gems.

• TheRealJosh5

Keep a eye out in Philly, it’s raining right now. Nothing bad but still a steady rain.

• mindp0wer

@Ibleedblue1 said...

I personally do not like Price at all today. Wind is going to be blowing out to the Monster at 20 MPH versus a decent right handed batting team. No bueno.

Wacha on the other hand nom nom nom

Os are bottom 3 Last 2 seasons vs lhp with 1 of the highest k rates, so you don’t like him because it’s windy? Wind never affects ks

• sharksbay

Anyone else not seeing the lineup page

• jeter2411

@kmart35 said...

Matt Joyce hitting 3rd for the Pirates?? Lol

6 for 17 with 2 HRs and 5 RBIs career against Verlander…

• feekdogg

@kmart35 said...

Is today the day Twins bats break out? Who am I kidding, all in on Quintana

No. And it’s cold, even for MN. They probably ruined Sano by moving him to the outfield. Assholes.

• choppadown

@mindp0wer said...

It’s easy to get price in your early lus. I rolled him in every lu vs the k prone Os they’re terrible vs lhp. Then I paired him with 4 diff. 2nd p. Nola, quintana, cashner, and jungman. And I’m using verlander and wacha in my last one since I like them 2 the least. So I figure they’ll probably both pitch gems.

I played around a bit and got both of them in a lineup I actually feel pretty decent about. Probably be the one that blows up because I didn’t put it in the payoff pitch on DK.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).