4:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 103 ) at Minnesota ( -113 ) —- T: 8
    4:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 151 ) at St. Louis ( -164 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 244 ) at Washington ( -269 ) —- T: 7
    7:10 PM EST : Miami ( 138 ) at NY Mets ( -150 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 201 ) at Chi Cubs ( -220 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 133 ) at Houston ( -144 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( 127 ) at Oakland ( -138 ) —- T: 7
    10:10 PM EST : Texas ( 148 ) at Seattle ( -161 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• kdub

Best $8000 or less pitcher on DK for GPP? cant make up my mind

• kmart35

@fanturds said...

I can’t believe how under the radar Schoop has been.

Same with Cesar Hernandez 4.4% @ 2,900 DK solid switch hitter with legit XBH and SB potential

• mabrla

Shouldn’t have faded Hazelbaker…

• ms1monsays

^ Don’t talk to soon 3B & a run scored…

• kmart35

@ms1monsays said...

^ Don’t talk to soon 3B & a run scored…

Pretty sure that was his point

• MikeSos760

Why don’t they have Billy Hamilton batting 1st? I understand he isn’t a great hitter but the guy has 6 SB at 5 ABs against Jon Lester. We all know that Jon Lester and David Ross are terrible at stopping people stealing bases. Doesn’t make sense why they don’t have him batting 1st.

• crazypaul

@MikeSos760 said...

Why don’t they have Billy Hamilton batting 1st? I understand he isn’t a great hitter but the guy has 6 SB at 14 ABs against Jon Lester. We all know that Jon Lester and David Ross are terrible at stopping people stealing bases. Doesn’t make sense why they don’t have him batting 1st.

You need to get on base to steal bases.

• nta87

Whos the pitcher to go with on the main slate tonight???????

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

wow infield fly rule called when ball was in outfield. FML

• MikeSos760

@crazypaul said...

You need to get on base to steal bases.

True. I was wrong about the stats. He has only 5 ABs against Lester with 4 hits and 6 SB. He has more SB against him than ABs. That’s crazy.

• BRORANNOSAURUS_FLEX

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x4

2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

I like Lester a lot tonight

• Fsudrew17

Been bouncing around in the top 5 in the moonshot all day. Currently in 4th hoping to hold on :P

• tonytone1908

@MikeSos760 said...

True. I was wrong about the stats. He has only 5 ABs against Lester with 4 hits and 6 SB. He has more SB against him than ABs. That’s crazy.

probably from PR. Which means someone else got the AB in the first place.

• ajhahn

First season playing MLB DFS. As any new DFS sport I pick up, I always start with the $1 50/50 just to get a feel for the game and learn how to research.

So, does anyone mind to answer a question for me: what is an average cash line in a MLB GPP?

• MikeSos760

@tonytone1908 said...

probably from PR. Which means someone else got the AB in the first place.

Didn’t think of that. That is potentially what it is.

• kmart35

@MikeSos760 said...

I kind of remember Hamilton running wild on Lester (stealing 2nd and 3rd more than once) might be wrong though

EDIT: http://www.thescore.com/news/780565

• kdub

@jbunting7711 said...

I like Lester a lot tonight

You and everyone else

• MikeSos760

@kmart35 said...

I kind of remember Hamilton running wild on Lester (stealing 2nd and 3rd more than once) might be wrong though

EDIT: http://www.thescore.com/news/780565

Oh damn. Guess it wasn’t pinch running then. Yeah if he gets on base, he is going to go nuts on Lester. The only reason I am thinking they have him at 9 is that they think Hamilton has a better chance at his AB against Lester after Lester has gone through a bunch of ABs already, and that if he can get on base and steal to third then the heart of the order should be able to bring him home.

• lloydjv1

@ajhahn said...

First season playing MLB DFS. As any new DFS sport I pick up, I always start with the $1 50/50 just to get a feel for the game and learn how to research.

So, does anyone mind to answer a question for me: what is an average cash line in a MLB GPP?

The scoring changed in FD this year, but so far in experience with a full slate it’s been like 140+ points. I had 205 the other night and did okay. Top scores are better than NFL was.

• kettlebell

@MikeSos760 said...

Hamilton stole 5 bases last year vs Lester on June 14. 2 hits and a walk that game with three at bats.

• tonytone1908

@MikeSos760 said...

Oh damn. Guess it wasn’t pinch running then. Yeah if he gets on base, he is going to go nuts on Lester. The only reason I am thinking they have him at 9 is that they think Hamilton has a better chance at his AB against Lester after Lester has gone through a bunch of ABs already, and that if he can get on base and steal to third then the heart of the order should be able to bring him home.

He mostly hit the bottom of the order last year from what I remember. Even if he hits 9th he’s almost like having another leadoff runner.

• qatman

Jungmann was taken advantage of today.

• jokah03

@mabrla said...

Shouldn’t have faded Hazelbaker…

I don’t think it’s possible to fade him right now..DK will have to correct his price soon, but until then 2500 for an OF batting second against a bad/mediocre pitcher is a must start. Even if he does nothing it opens up a ton of money.

• Rsmith11

Finnegan and Matz are my two under the radar guys tonight

• cramazin

RG Overall Ranking

delete

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).