7:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( -134 ) at Philadelphia ( 124 ) —- T: 8
    7:07 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 176 ) at Toronto ( -192 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 114 ) at Boston ( -123 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 120 ) at Miami ( -130 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 156 ) at Colorado ( -170 ) —- T: 11.5
    10:07 PM EST : Texas ( 104 ) at LA Angels ( -112 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Houston ( -121 ) at Seattle ( 112 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 115 ) at SF Giants ( -125 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Dirt_Lavert

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Obviously the one guy from the Rockies I didn’t put in any lu’s hits the HR…got excited seeing the run then Gamedaybwas a let down…oh well…

Same man. I didn’t realize Blackmon hasn’t really hit all year. My lus struggling to get to 100 with them in it lol

• mbunner23

I’m a rookie when it comes to MLB so let me ask you guys this. Is Coors a little bit overrated when it comes to fantasy plays?

• KindGuy

@walkoff9 said...

at least happ was 60% owned in cash, and cespedes only 2%.

Shame i wasted one of my 2 tickets to the $400 gpp and dont have any of the hitters that went nuts.

Damnnnnnn how’d you get the tickets?

• Dirt_Lavert

Seeing DJ with 0 and Murphy with 30 just hurts me physically hahahahaha

• KindGuy

@mbunner23 said...

I’m a rookie when it comes to MLB so let me ask you guys this. Is Coors a little bit overrated when it comes to fantasy plays?

No. People just expect it to be a slugfest every single game lmao. Nothing overrated about the best hitter’s park for what’s been decades.

• walkoff9

@elementasrat said...

Damnnnnnn how’d you get the tickets?

played some higher dollar sattys and faded liriano that night he was chalk and got crushed.

• KindGuy

Aledmys with a moonshot!!!!!!!!!!! Let’s gooooo mini Cards stack. Just need Piscotty to hit one out too.

• Dirt_Lavert

@mbunner23 said...

It is rn because the rockies suck

• Dirt_Lavert

Reynolds, DJ, Arenado, Parra, Blackmon = 0 points

• TimmerRC

@mbunner23 said...

Thin air means nothing if you can’t get a hit.

• CJtheGrump

2 runs and 4 hits in a Coors game. Ha! Always. Never fails. They’ve scored more runs in 1 Coors game than they have in all the others combined so far. Anyway, I’m not watching box scores anymore. Instead I’m reminiscing about 80s movies.

• choppadown

Anyone have a weather update on ARI@SFG?

• KindGuy

Cespedes almost hit a 4th!!!!!! Double instead. He has NO CHILL

• murphstahoe

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Same man. I didn’t realize Blackmon hasn’t really hit all year. My lus struggling to get to 100 with them in it lol

Neither has Cargo

• pinstripeblue

go figure….coors 1-1 in 6th with weaver and a rookie! no matter how many stats there are none can explain that one!

• murphstahoe

lol I have 141 in a lineup with 3 rockies and Robbie Ray. Can’t quite put it all together.

• yanksfan1

Are people playing Jordan Montgomery on the early slate?

• mbunner23

Glad I had Daniel Murphy tonight.

• Kbry24

@winnerchickendinner said...

I know it’s only the top of the 3rd but if Jared weaver pulls this out then I’ll admit I was totally wrong. Stacking against him is still the smart play though. Was only able to make one lineup today before work and had to pull all my other entries since there’s no Internet there and just plugged in the rockies bats and figured that I’ll just cash.

Yup, chalk… Lol

• bigsmoot2

@elementasrat said...

Daniel Murphy is a fucking beast. Best hitter in baseball.

Except when I roster him.

• madchuck

2nd night in a row where Coors is crap.

• murphstahoe

Murphy – the man

• bigsmoot2

Of course I tinker and take out Margot for Stanton at the last minute, never fails.

• murphstahoe

How about another Duda Homer just to seal the deal

• murphstahoe

The problem with the mets was that they were all too cheap. I had like $1500 left after my first lineup pull, and started tinkering to use up the money

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler