7:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( -134 ) at Philadelphia ( 124 ) —- T: 8
    7:07 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 176 ) at Toronto ( -192 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 114 ) at Boston ( -123 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 120 ) at Miami ( -130 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 156 ) at Colorado ( -170 ) —- T: 11.5
    10:07 PM EST : Texas ( 104 ) at LA Angels ( -112 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Houston ( -121 ) at Seattle ( 112 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 115 ) at SF Giants ( -125 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Whynot138

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Trumbo or Freeman?

I’m a sox fan and I’m predicting Pomeranz gets railed. Still liking Freeman. 1-3 vs Straily career with one knock.

why do you say pomeranz gets railed? I’m an O’s fan and he’s the kind of pitcher that gives them fits

• Dirt_Lavert

@Whynot138 said...

why do you say pomeranz gets railed? I’m an O’s fan and he’s the kind of pitcher that gives them fits

I feel like he’ll get hit somewhat early and get rattled. He’s boom or bust I see him as Glasnow from last night. Take your 25 DKP or your negative numbers lol

O’s always seem to hit in Fenway too, and it’s extremely nice here with fairly high humidity. I think hitters have a field day today. Not going to touch Bundy either as he’s also pretty boom or bust (rom what I can remember last year)

• Dirt_Lavert

Not sure if I want 100% Realmuto too or if I should splice some Martin or Castillo in there too. I hate going 100% on anymore but catcher seems pretty weak today

• feekdogg

No Trevor Story. Time to start over.

• jtkucheck

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Not sure if I want 100% Realmuto too or if I should splice some Martin or Castillo in there too. I hate going 100% on anymore but catcher seems pretty weak today

Wolters, Wieters, Cervelli all have merit, in addition to the three you mention. Rupp if you are doing a Phillies stack.

• murphstahoe

James Shields doing the work… surprising

• bill5000

Yeah Im not gonna touch pomeranz, way too risky.

• Yacht67

Mancini and arenado. Or Lamb and Reynolds?

• NovaFuture1221

Anyone have a under 2800 shortstop they like for tonight FD?

• TimmerRC

@NovaFuture1221 said...

• Dirt_Lavert

Cash game pitcher pairs on DK? Can’t seem to figure out anything other than Happ/Gio, or some combo or Tallion with them. For some reason I’m iffy on Tallion because the Reds aren’t striking out a ton this year.

• Yacht67

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Cash game pitcher pairs on DK? Can’t seem to figure out anything other than Happ/Gio, or some combo or Tallion with them. For some reason I’m iffy on Tallion because the Reds aren’t striking out a ton this year.

HAPP and TAillion

• Dirt_Lavert

Few dl picks I like on DK.

Moreland 3300
    Yunel Escobar 3000
    Mitch Haniger 3500

All will be relatively low or low owned.

• jtkucheck

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Robbie Ray.

Giants likely lineup tonight:

Span, Nunez, Pence, Crawford, Belt, Hill, Hundley, Panik, Samardzija

Only name that should remotely concern you against a power lefty is Pence, and the emphasis is much more on the “remotely” than the “concern”.

• dbreak

I’m moving off of Tallion because of weather… so I have Happ and 8600 left for a P…. torn between Gio and Harvey.. is Harvey on a pitch count that anyone is aware of?

• gravitymaze

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Trumbo or Freeman?

I’m a sox fan and I’m predicting Pomeranz gets railed. Still liking Freeman. 1-3 vs Straily career with one knock.

White sox were before the Red sox so its kinda funny how people say sox fan and it means the red sox

• bill5000

Wonder if a brewers stack is in play.

• Conbon32

Fading Arenado…who’s another good 3B on FD?

• dbreak

@gravitymaze said...

White sox were before the Red sox so its kinda funny how people say sox fan and it means the red sox

Funny story about that…. I am a Yankees fan and live in Illinois, my Illinois license plate said “FO Q Sox” , I had it a year before I got a letter in the mail from the Illinois DMV, said I had to change it or they would send me a default plate. I called them, not to argue, since I was surprised that they let me have it to begin with. But to work on an alternate plate. I was told that I could not make any derogatory statement on an Illinois plate toward any Illinois team. So i couldn’t use the word “Sox” on any IL plate that would portray anything negative. I ended up with “RD SX HTR”… but i bet if I was somewhere outside of Illinois, I’d probably still have that plate…. since the only reason I was found out, from what the DMV lady told me, is because the DMV did an audit on all plates with “Sox”, Bears, Cubs, etc.. they made anyone shedding any negativity toward any IL team… made them change it…

• jtkucheck

@Conbon32 said...

Fading Arenado…who’s another good 3B on FD?

Don’t do this.

• murphstahoe

@NovaFuture1221 said...

Heh, Lindor worked the count to 3-0 and the White Sox just said “screw it, you’re walked” and didn’t throw ball 4.

• murphstahoe

@jtkucheck said...

Don’t do this.

I agree, I am having the balls to fade the Rockies a bit but am not fading Nolan. He’s the one guy in that lineup who just seems to be consistent.

• dbreak

@murphstahoe said...

Heh, Lindor worked the count to 3-0 and the White Sox just said “screw it, you’re walked” and didn’t throw ball 4.

I am not sure about FD… But i’m rolling with Difo on DK…

• BBRWR0406

What pitcher are people targeting? I was looking at Ray.

• murphstahoe

Way to go EE bases loaded one out in a 1-1 ballgame and hit into a double play

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).