7:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( -134 ) at Philadelphia ( 124 ) —- T: 8
    7:07 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 176 ) at Toronto ( -192 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 114 ) at Boston ( -123 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 120 ) at Miami ( -130 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 156 ) at Colorado ( -170 ) —- T: 11.5
    10:07 PM EST : Texas ( 104 ) at LA Angels ( -112 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Houston ( -121 ) at Seattle ( 112 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 115 ) at SF Giants ( -125 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Raddy00

@thedkexperience said...

Am I the only guy who auto plays Ryan Braun against any lefty no matter the price?

Preach! I’m all aboard that train.

• mbunner23

Think the Pirates/Reds play?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

im playing the studs for colorado, good luck with christian adames and tony wolters

• Jacobkaiser1325

Anyone fading Ray because of the weather?

• Yacht67

Weather just ruined my LUs. Just canceled so many entries.

• Jacobkaiser1325

Zimmerman or Moreland? I’ve got four from Washington already

• Supersharpie

@Yacht67 said...

Weather just ruined my LUs. Just canceled so many entries.

And yet if you look at the hourly forecast on AccuWeather for SF and Pittsburgh it appears both games will be played to completion.

• jtkucheck

Lol… the Giants lineup is ridiculous. Aaron Hill hitting CLEANUP. Gorkys, Marrero, and Hundley also making appearances.

Gonna leave 2 or 3 Ray lineups just in case they play.

• kswetnam1342

Gio/Morales

Or

Harvey/Moreland

• hcassidy

@Supersharpie said...

And yet if you look at the hourly forecast on AccuWeather for SF and Pittsburgh it appears both games will be played to completion.

Just checked between innings.. it’s raining in Pittsburgh as we speak and tarp is on the field

• murphstahoe

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

I can’t see it being cancelled, it’s raining lightly here in Healdsburg which gets more “weather” than SF

• Jacobkaiser1325

Gonna have to pivot to Skaggs if the Arizona game gets postponed

• monarch

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

Was my first thought because he’s my favorite pitcher tonight. On FD I’m going to gamble and leave him in and then pivot to Skaggs if weather is an issue.

• Jacobkaiser1325

@monarch said...

Was my first thought because he’s my favorite pitcher tonight. On FD I’m going to gamble and leave him in and then pivot to Skaggs if weather is an issue.

Exactly what I’m doing, Roth said its only Orange because it’s still too far away

• steelcitydozer

@hcassidy said...

Just checked between innings.. it’s raining in Pittsburgh as we speak and tarp is on the field

I live 4 miles from stadium and pouring right now

• draggin49

Why are people so high on Skaggs? Texas has some decent hitters

• Jacobkaiser1325

Wolters or Weiters?

• Dirt_Lavert

@dbreak said...

I am not sure about FD… But i’m rolling with Difo on DK…

take escobar for a bit more he’ll be sneaky meat and Difo will most likely bust

• fanturds

it was looking not too long ago like the rain might be brief in Pittsburgh and the storm slide quicker to the east, but now I’m not so sure it won’t stay longer.

• hcassidy

@steelcitydozer said...

I live 4 miles from stadium and pouring right now

I am at the Tribe game, so asked the Pirates twitter. Any clue how long till it passes through?

• jasonresno

bundy feels like a huge trap but at that price point with that upset he’s hard to fade.

• FoothillsFlash

Lots of people will be stacking SD/COL. Some will be fading it altogether. Therefore, GPP game theory dictates that I pick and choose one or two from that game and then look elsewhere for the rest. Hello, G. Parra!

• steelcitydozer

@hcassidy said...

I am at the Tribe game, so asked the Pirates twitter. Any clue how long till it passes through?

Just stopped. F it I’m rolling a pirates stack

• murphstahoe

• murphstahoe

@murphstahoe said...

Michael Brantley make my day

LOL this new rule is messing with my head. Encarnacion is suddenly up with no recorded pitches to Brantley… because they just waved him to first.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).