6:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 249 ) at Cleveland ( -275 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 112 ) at Philadelphia ( -121 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : Toronto ( 104 ) at Baltimore ( -113 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -149 ) at Miami ( 137 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 104 ) at Boston ( -112 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( -103 ) at Texas ( -105 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 166 ) at Chi Cubs ( -181 ) —- T: —
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 166 ) at LA Dodgers ( -181 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• lloydjv1

Goldie Dong. Needed that.

• dakimbell

what a little bitch perdomo is, threw his hat and then started running back toward third base.

• iron_tactics

@dakimbell said...

what a little bitch perdomo is, threw his hat and then started running back toward third base.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Was soooo happy for the arrival of MLB, no more mid-game injuries and ejections that terrorized me this NBA season!

MLB: “hold my beer.”

• biga0787

Bette is on a tear. Does Tanaka shut him down or does he continue ripping fools up

• zline34

It’s 2018 and Lester is still above 10k. Dude should be 5-6k max. Someone on DK is a homer.

• Njsum1

Not a single pitcher I have any real confidence in playing on the evening slate…not one.

Plenty of guys could pitch well, yet they could ALL easily get shelled. How’s that NBA news coming along?

• biga0787

@Njsum1 said...

Not a single pitcher I have any real confidence in playing on the evening slate…not one.

Plenty of guys could pitch well, yet they could ALL easily get shelled. How’s that NBA news coming along?

Agree. I’m looking at several guys. It’s a lottery tonight. I really think Yankees Red Sox is the highest scoring game.

• tbird05

on to the Main slate

• Njsum1

@biga0787 said...

Agree. I’m looking at several guys. It’s a lottery tonight. I really think Yankees Red Sox is the highest scoring game.

Yanks are interesting

• NDNole

Is carlos santana a good play?

• MrPerfekt7

Stack bats against Gausman, Moore, Castillo and he’ll even Lester?

• MrPerfekt7

@Njsum1 said...

It’s tanking season right now for some NBA teams

• scsa1998

Anyone figure out why the dodgers game is not on the DK slate?

Never mind found this on twitter
    Please note that the Dodgers game is the only late night game tonight starting after 10 pm EST. Due to this, we have posted a separate Showdown style contests slate for this game. If you have any other questions please let us know.

• Sixers610

Wind blowing out to left.. Yankees stack giddy up

• depalma13

@7klub06 said...

Stack bats against Gausman, Moore, Castillo and he’ll even Lester?

Hope not. All over Gausman tonight.

• MrPerfekt7

@depalma13 said...

Hope not. All over Gausman tonight.

What stands out with Gausman tonight?

• mforo60

I’m considering Gausman because of how cheap he is with the Blue Jays resting Donaldson, Martin, and Devon Travis. If he can’t strike out Gift Ngope I am for sure putting him on the do not play ever again list.

• dandub9

If you were playing early slate on FD, there was no stud, mcculllers was the “stud” and paxton was the other play. so a lot of people would have played mccullers, he was around 45% owned. he looked decent early, pitched out of a jam and had 6 K’s by the 4th inning… and then they just left him in there to get rocked when things started to turn. it happens.

• Olhausen

@scsa1998 said...

Anyone figure out why the dodgers game is not on the DK slate?

Never mind found this on twitter
    Please note that the Dodgers game is the only late night game tonight starting after 10 pm EST. Due to this, we have posted a separate Showdown style contests slate for this game. If you have any other questions please let us know.

Yep and Thursday’s night slate is also 4 games instead of 5 so it appears dk will be doing this regularly which means they won’t be getting my money on nights they do this. What an absolute fucking joke this is. The game becomes much less skillful with fewer games to choose from but what else should we except from this shit company.

• goldengoat29

@biga0787 said...

Yankees bats? Wind blowing strong to left center

Still a little green with MLB DFS but I can’t imagine this isn’t over-analysis. I think I would only sorta care what the wind was doing at Wrigley. Besides, the wind is not averse to changing directions whenever it so pleases.

I love Stanton tonight, regardless of what the hell the wind is doing and the fact that he has been creating stronger currents of air with his whiffs lately.

• biga0787

@Sixers610 said...

Wind blowing out to left.. Yankees stack giddy up

That was my initial thought. I’m sure we are with about 25% of the field

• Joeyrockland1

@biga0787 said...

That was my initial thought. I’m sure we are with about 25% of the field

Has Price turned back the clock? Im staying away

• scsa1998

@Olhausen said...

Yep and Thursday’s night slate is also 4 games instead of 5 so it appears dk will be doing this regularly which means they won’t be getting my money on nights they do this. What an absolute fucking joke this is. The game becomes much less skillful with fewer games to choose from but what else should we except from this shit company.

I’m sure i’m not the only one thinking this but the showdown/arcade/pick’em or whatever new game has been introduced just takes away from the main contests that drew me into DFS to begin with. At this rate NBA will go untill june.

• MrPerfekt7

Anyone taking chance on Zack Wheeler

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).