1:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -121 ) at Detroit ( 112 ) —- T: 7.5
    1:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -126 ) at Kansas City ( 116 ) —- T: 10.5
    1:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -141 ) at St. Louis ( 130 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 176 ) at Boston ( -191 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:20 PM EST : NY Mets ( 112 ) at Atlanta ( -121 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 123 ) at Chi Cubs ( -133 ) —- T: —
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 0 ) at Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:45 PM EST : Colorado ( -122 ) at SF Giants ( 113 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

Good luck man

I also like some Pirates RHs…
    Trying to decide who sucks more…. Quintana or the Pirates but Marte at 3800 seems a steal

BTW DK adjusted the pricing on the soft side and seems to be in a sweet spot right now

Yeah. Sweet spot last night for sure. This afternoon too. This is slate is messing with me though. Things seem too cheap. They’re begging you to play Gray and BoSox. I’m going to mostly say thanks, but no thanks.

• Pandamonious

@jasonresno said...

Mets/Padres/Gray today, lesgo.

also could use some good vibes yall, bad health scare. brain MRI due to some abnormalities (probably frustration from missing on SP every day this year…) so hoping for the best so i can lose money with youguys for years to come.

Best wishes on that. Hope all is well.

• dsoglin33

Musgrove in Chicago keeps looking like a better play to me. Don’t want to root against Chicago tonight as a fan but as a team have hit .183 against him in 60 ABS. Baez, Riz, Bryant, Schwarber, Zobrist are 4 for 33 combined.

• Pandamonious

@dsoglin33 said...

Musgrove in Chicago keeps looking like a better play to me. Don’t want to root against Chicago tonight as a fan but as a team have hit .183 against him in 60 ABS. Baez, Riz, Bryant, Schwarber, Zobrist are 4 for 33 combined.

Really like Musgrove. Really confused about the wind. Labs has it blowing more out to right. RG has it blowing in more. Which one is it?

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Can’t get away from Musgrove.. if the Cubs can’t make contact the wind won’t matter

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@Pandamonious said...

Really like Musgrove. Really confused about the wind. Labs has it blowing more out to right. RG has it blowing in more. Which one is it?

Ha ha Panda…you should be concerned that we are thinking alike

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

I’m down to flipping a coin between Evo and Godley

• zline34

Really curious if Jayzee is going to use Musgrove.

• Jonas137

@Pandamonious said...

Only Roth can be trusted lol. He said this an hour ago …

“Winds (because I know people will ask) are blowing right to left across the ballpark, not in or out. What a waste…”

• dsoglin33

@larin1477 said...

I’m reading from right to left at 10mph from the Wrigley Winds twitter page. But yeah I remember a game late last year when he just ran through the whole Chicago lineup.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah. Sweet spot last night for sure. This afternoon too. This is slate is messing with me though. Things seem too cheap. They’re begging you to play Gray and BoSox. I’m going to mostly say thanks, but no thanks.

Gotta have some BoSox I guess but there are some sneaky spots for offense

I like both pitchers and both stacks in ATL if that makes sense.
    Also D’Backs going against a pitcher making a debut and on the road is always a bit more difficult and on the other side tha Padres love hitting in Arizona and Godley has been average at best

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

GL y’all

• Pandamonious

@Unico10 said...

Gotta have some BoSox I guess but there are some sneaky spots for offense

I like both pitchers and both stacks in ATL if that makes sense.
    Also D’Backs going against a pitcher making a debut and on the road is always a bit more difficult and on the other side tha Padres love hitting in Arizona and Godley has been average at best

Yeah. We’re on the same page. I’ll have Red Sox, but out of my 20 line ups, I’ll just have 4 or 5 stacks. Nothing major. Same with Gray. 4 or 5 shares. Heaviest on Padres/D-Backs with a little ATL/NYM/SF/TOR

• Pandamonious

@Jonas137 said...

Only Roth can be trusted lol. He said this an hour ago …

“Winds (because I know people will ask) are blowing right to left across the ballpark, not in or out. What a waste…”

Thanks.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

That’s Gray’s whole career. Even already this year in 2 starts: 5.68 ERA with a 3.10 xFIP, which suggests some bad luck, and lo and behold Gray has a .367 BABIP this year. He’s a slightly better Nick Pivetta.

True, yet he’s gives up a lot of hard and medium contact. Very little soft contact, so that may explain his Babip a bit.

Still, he’s got k upside in a solid matchup.

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

True, yet he’s gives up a lot of hard and medium contact. Very little soft contact, so that may explain his Babip a bit.

Still, he’s got k upside in a solid matchup.

Oh for sure. That’s why SF is like the worst match up for him though, because they don’t strike out a lot, they make contact and it’s a big ball park with lots of space for the ball to fall.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah. We’re on the same page. I’ll have Red Sox, but out of my 20 line ups, I’ll just have 4 or 5 stacks. Nothing major. Same with Gray. 4 or 5 shares. Heaviest on Padres/D-Backs with a little ATL/NYM/SF/TOR

Sounds like we’re right on the same page. I have less ATL/TOR though, just really heavily condensed NYM/ARI/SD today.

• Spartaca

Just got in to see I got 6 in the early $4K rally cap, Pollock and his 2 kept me from an easy win as I had Soler in there but thought Pollock was due and had decent BVP, $80 for 6th, 1 guy had 3 of the 5 higher spots.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I have 0 points from everyone. My night is over.

• TimmerRC

@Epignosis said...

I have 0 points from everyone. My night is over.

Man, it’s the first inning!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@TimmerRC said...

Man, it’s the first inning!

It’s just what people say after four minutes of NBA. Felt weird without somebody complaining. Keeping the spirit alive.

• TimmerRC

Poor Gascan… he’ll never change.

• moosedrool

TY Rosario..lol, he was kind of my drop tonight.

• biga0787

I strike again. I had Rosario in because he was cheap.. took him out and switched from eovaldi to Samardja so I could take cano and freeman

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Kevin Gausman is 46.6% in cash.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).