1:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -121 ) at Detroit ( 112 ) —- T: 7.5
    1:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -126 ) at Kansas City ( 116 ) —- T: 10.5
    1:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -141 ) at St. Louis ( 130 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 176 ) at Boston ( -191 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:20 PM EST : NY Mets ( 112 ) at Atlanta ( -121 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 123 ) at Chi Cubs ( -133 ) —- T: —
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 0 ) at Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:45 PM EST : Colorado ( -122 ) at SF Giants ( 113 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TimmerRC

@Epignosis said...

Kevin Gausman is 46.6% in cash.

That’s insane.

• moosedrool

@biga0787 said...

I strike again. I had Rosario in because he was cheap.. took him out and switched from eovaldi to Samardja so I could take cano and freeman

Ouch. Well, lots of at bats left.

• TimmerRC

Smokey!!

• skleni

Smoak!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

Sucking relativity so far
    Pirates >>>> Quintana
    Lol

• mr_papageorgio

Rowdy dong!

• TimmerRC

I was so torn… Smokey vs. Rowdy… I’m glad it turns out that it doesn’t matter, lol

• moosedrool

Huge Rays fan. So glad to see the Red Sox suck a big bag of cacks. Unfortunately, I’m about 50% Eovaldi tonight.

• SkateFiend

The Red Sox rotation is in some serious trouble. That crew will get hit hard in the AL East.

• sox9

@moosedrool said...

Huge Rays fan. So glad to see the Red Sox suck a big bag of cacks. Unfortunately, I’m about 50% Eovaldi tonight.

Eovaldi is awful this year. Dude has walked about 50 guys tonight and is near 70 pitches through 3 innings. He can’t find the plate and is forced to then throw gopher balls.

• TimmerRC

@SkateFiend said...

The Red Sox rotation is in some serious trouble. That crew will get hit hard in the AL East.

It’s partly swihart. He can’t call a game properly. The red Sox were 5-12 with him behind home plate last year. And considering they won over 100 games last year….

• sox9

Eovaldi will be out of the Sox rotation soon, but not soon enough.

• sox9

Eovladi can’t find the plate and Moreland can’t find the ball—-beginning to look like a Chris Davis clone

• moosedrool

@sox9 said...

Eovaldi is awful this year. Dude has walked about 50 guys tonight and is near 70 pitches through 3 innings. He can’t find the plate and is forced to then throw gopher balls.

Yeah, he is. I thought this might be a turn-around game for him. I wonder if he’s not right? If so, that’s too bad. Good guy.

• moosedrool

Have a good one brewing… but, fook, I have Samardzija in my lu.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@moosedrool said...

Have a good one brewing… but, fook, I have Samardzija in my lu.

The Rockies seem to like batting against him. I’d be nervous too.

• SkateFiend

I really need Jon Gray to last 4 innings while giving up 4 ERs, so my cashing lineups will remain where they are. He can’t get shelled, he just has to be mediocre.

• callmetouch

@SkateFiend said...

I really need Jon Gray to last 4 innings while giving up 4 ERs, so my cashing lineups will remain where they are. He can’t get shelled, he just has to be mediocre.

Rockies will smash

• moosedrool

@Epignosis said...

The Rockies seem to like batting against him. I’d be nervous too.

They sure do. Was going to go with Quintana in this particular lu. But I paid up a little for Moreland over Smokey. I’d have 140.20 right now if I went that way,

• mr_papageorgio

Regretting switching Quintana for Godley…

• dsoglin33

I swear I’ve been living off this Acuna hit from the first inning…

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I went 39% Musgrove, including using him in cash. Nobody wanted him. He’s doing swell.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@moosedrool said...

They sure do. Was going to go with Quintana in this particular lu. But I paid up a little for Moreland over Smokey. I’d have 140.20 right now if I went that way,

I’m 24% Quintana. I liked him tonight, but pitchers against the Pirates don’t enthuse me.

• moosedrool

@Epignosis said...

I’m 24% Quintana. I liked him tonight, but pitchers against the Pirates don’t enthuse me.

Big, big strike zone doesn’t hurt him either.

• ASitar

The DK late slate is gross. You HAVE to take Godley/Gray, unfortunately you have to have a catcher and a first baseman, and the games will prob be decided by a player not even in the starting LU.

Goooooood luck

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).