1:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -121 ) at Detroit ( 112 ) —- T: 7.5
    1:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -126 ) at Kansas City ( 116 ) —- T: 10.5
    1:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -141 ) at St. Louis ( 130 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 176 ) at Boston ( -191 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:20 PM EST : NY Mets ( 112 ) at Atlanta ( -121 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 123 ) at Chi Cubs ( -133 ) —- T: —
    9:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 0 ) at Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:45 PM EST : Colorado ( -122 ) at SF Giants ( 113 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jayzee666

So far Sooooo Good!
    Gausman outscoring my hitters. I believe this will be the case at end of night.
    Props to the REAPER. Does not take a night off!!!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Epignosis said...

I went 39% Musgrove, including using him in cash. Nobody wanted him. He’s doing swell.

Have some of him…. do you believe in jinxs?

• mr_papageorgio

@jayzee666 said...

So far Sooooo Good!
    Gausman outscoring my hitters. I believe this will be the case at end of night.
    Props to the REAPER. Does not take a night off!!!

Please tell me you stacked SF and SD?

• SkateFiend

@Epignosis said...

I went 39% Musgrove, including using him in cash. Nobody wanted him. He’s doing swell.

Musgrove is a bit pricey on two sites, and at DK Gausman is $1,500 cheaper. Gausman was super chalk in the quarter contest.

At yahoo those two are similarly priced so players had no real incentive to heavily favor one over the other.

• cjs5555

@ASitar said...

The DK late slate is gross. You HAVE to take Godley/Gray, unfortunately you have to have a catcher and a first baseman, and the games will prob be decided by a player not even in the starting LU.

i’m going gray/avila. i think gray/samardzija will be pretty popular too, but you’re probably right that gray/godley is chalk

• captainwacky

@cjs5555 said...

i’m going gray/avila. i think gray/samardzija will be pretty popular too, but you’re probably right that gray/godley is chalk

Psht, Samardja/Avila and their respective stacks here ;)

• cjs5555

@captainwacky said...

Psht, Samardja/Avila and their respective stacks here ;)

pretty much have to be contrarian on small late slates. hunter pence won me some GPPs last night.

• jasonresno

Man, feelin so good about this Mets stack. Rosario/Alonso/Ramos doing good so far. If Conforto could hit one out, I might have something cooking tonight..

• SkateFiend

It’s so refreshing to see starting pitchers respond to pressure situations instead of folding like a lawn chair.

• jayzee666

@mr_papageorgio said...

Please tell me you stacked SF and SD?

Wish I did. But the REAPER would slice them up too.
    Just Myers/Machado/Pillar. They could hit 2 grand slams each and I would still not cash. I am hoping for 0s all around though.

• TimmerRC

LOL… Biagini’s history against Boston is atrocious, so of course the Jays throw him in with a 1 run lead to protect… oops.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Have some of him…. do you believe in jinxs?

Nope. Only jayzees.

• SkateFiend

Someone call the baseball police, the Pittsburgh manager is allowing a young pitcher to reach 100 pitches.

• ASitar

@cjs5555 said...

I got you beat – I’m using Caleb Joseph

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Epignosis said...

Nope. Only jayzees.

Roof open in Arizona but a cold night by their standards… 73F

Edit: didn’t mean to quote 😂

• mr_papageorgio

50% owned Albies and Donaldson up with bases loaded and get a K and a groundout. Needed something there.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

If Avila hangs one of those 74mph curves they gonna hit it back to San Diego

• TimmerRC

RIP the kid…

• cjs5555

surprised they’re not having him throw more fastballs….he’s sitting 94+, why mess with all the breaking junk so early

• cjs5555

avila looks interesting….throwing a 93-94 mph fastball, 83 mph slider, 77 mph curve, 83 mph changeup. gave up some singles but 2 Ks. didn’t walk a billion guys like most rookie pitchers in the 1st of their debut.

• moosedrool

@cjs5555 said...

surprised they’re not having him throw more fastballs….he’s sitting 94+, why mess with all the breaking junk so early

That is a real flat 94, imo. Looks like he’s pitching backwards in the count…nasty slider.

• moosedrool

You’re telling me Jays don’t have someone to hit for Brito?

• TimmerRC

Oh God, let McKinney somehow get on base so either Galvis or Smokey can drive these guys home…

Edited to add: never mind.

• TimmerRC

@moosedrool said...

You’re telling me Jays don’t have someone to hit for Brito?

I just checked their bench, and… no, they actually don’t, lol.

• cjs5555

padres are terrible at baserunning

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).