7:07 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 193 ) at Toronto ( -211 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 110 ) at Miami ( -119 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 124 ) at Boston ( -134 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 126 ) at Chi Cubs ( -136 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Oakland ( 102 ) at Kansas City ( -110 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Texas ( 126 ) at LA Angels ( -136 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Houston ( -119 ) at Seattle ( 110 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 109 ) at SF Giants ( -118 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• trinidon

Gonna push my luck with Kyle Freeland in some FD GPP lineups today.

• fenway2015

amir garrett of cinn would be a good punt play at P today

• Ndepompei

Why is jose Ramirez not eligible at 2B? How often does DK adjust eligibility?

• Philito12

I finally got the Rockies stack right, but no Cesp, so no cash lol

• Ajdpats97

Orioles are a combined 8/62 off Steven Wright

• kdub

Who wants to coach me to be a profitable MLB player? lol

• bigsmoot2

Weather concerns in NY for the early slate? And is there any reason to fade Mad Max this afternoon, him or Fullmer IMO.

• IrishCarBomb9

Hope you guys had enough Mets stacks haha! Of course Buckholz gets hurt early and they bring in a lefty for long relief and Ces and Darnaud go nuts who weren’t in many of the Mets stacks. Not sure if Terry Collins is gonna break up the lineup after last night’s slugfest but I know they want to give Conforto at bats vs righties. Everyone is gonna go back to the well on the Mets lefty stack and Yo but VV is a decent pitcher. I think a nice contrarian stack could be Walker Conforto and Reyes (if Conforto starts). Wheeler looked promising in his first start when it came to velocity but his control is still rusty since hes been out for two years and he left a lot of balls right over the middle so he got knocked around, I like some lefties on Philly like Herrera and Saunders.

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

Looking for two days in a row for cash on 3 entries.

Where is the stack today?

• Lathum

@Philito12 said...

I finally got the Rockies stack right, but no Cesp, so no cash lol

It’s not getting a
    Stack right when the team only scores three runs.

• bigwillie20

@kdub said...

Who wants to coach me to be a profitable MLB player? lol

I can send you a list of everyone I have and then you can cross all of them off to give you a good start

• IrishCarBomb9

@bigsmoot2 said...

Weather concerns in NY for the early slate? And is there any reason to fade Mad Max this afternoon, him or Fullmer IMO.

Beautiful day right now in NY, probably a passing shower which could screw up batting practice but nothing to worry about.

• Philito12

@ScoLuns said...

Looking for two days in a row for cash on 3 entries.

Where is the stack today?

CERTIFIED SMOKIFIED

• Philito12

@Lathum said...

It’s not getting a
    Stack right when the team only scores three runs.

3 guys who all hit HRS? I thought that was good. my bad.

• Kbry24

@Philito12 said...

3 guys who all hit HRS? I thought that was good. my bad.

landing 3 guys who all they did was have 1 hit each and happen to be homeruns is not landing a stack, sorry… Cespedes had more points than all 3 of them combined? 4 hits as a team and 3 runs is CRAP for a stack lol. Look at the Mets box score if you want to talk about landing a stack.

• Philito12

@Kbry24 said...

landing 3 guys who all they did was have 1 hit each and happen to be homeruns is not landing a stack, sorry… Cespedes had more points than all 3 of them combined? 4 hits as a team and 3 runs is CRAP for a stack lol. Look at the Mets box score if you want to talk about landing a stack.

Like I said, my bad. salty today.

• Semaj89

Scherzer or COL for the early slate?

• Philito12

@Semaj89 said...

Scherzer or COL for the early slate?

If you take COL better hope they all go 5-5 with 3 hrs or else you’ve failed.

• Kbry24

@Philito12 said...

Like I said, my bad. salty today.

No worries lol… Just tired of reading people say Rockies are “Chalk” when this is baseball and nothing is chalk. Only thing that is chalk is that someone will be getting Tommy J surgery this year lol (My guess is Salazar).

• Philito12

@Kbry24 said...

No worries lol… Just tired of reading people say Rockies are “Chalk” when this is baseball and nothing is chalk. Only thing that is chalk is that someone will be getting Tommy J surgery this year lol (My guess is Salazar).

Heard that, I’m an NBA guy so its nice to actually learn something here. I legit thot if they all got HRS that was a good stack, glad to know that’s wrong, think I’m gonna stop chasing stacks now, what are the odds teams go off like the Mets last nite. not likely.

• DfsBopBooth

Stacking Marlins and Angels tonight, JT, Stanton and Ozuna should all mash.

• bigsmoot2

@Philito12 said...

Heard that, I’m an NBA guy so its nice to actually learn something here. I legit thot if they all got HRS that was a good stack, glad to know that’s wrong, think I’m gonna stop chasing stacks now, what are the odds teams go off like the Mets last nite. not likely.

No worries, you did better with the COL homers than I did with my Fish stack 1-4, as they just all had singles, RBIs and runs scored. Mets stack last night was unreal, congrats to those that got lucky and hit it. Wish I could do that every once in a while, lol.

• Kbry24

@Philito12 said...

Stacks are pretty good… Just need to hit the right teams lol. I stacked the Cubs and Tampa last Sunday and it paid off… If I used Freeman instead of Rizzo I would of been taking home 5k. That would of been going against my stack but, just that 1 guy was the difference between 5k and $50 lol

• jtkucheck

@Philito12 said...

It depends how many lineups you are playing. If you are playing one, having a Mets stack, while contrarian (esp on a Coors slate), will be -EV more often than not. If you don’t mind drawing dead for the day, you can continue to do this, as one big score will make up for plenty of misses. However, if you are playing 20 lineups, you should probably include 3-5 low probability stacks depending on the situations they are in, for precisely this scenario, knowing that you’ll likely make these up from your more optimal lineups if chalk hits and contrarian stacks flop.

That said… I went Brewers, Marlins and D-Backs as my low ownership stacks last night and had 0% Cespedes. This isn’t a thing you will get right every day, or even most days.

• Orty1370

Anybody know anything about Kyle Higashioka? Only 2K on FanDuel…low risk play either way.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).