7:07 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 193 ) at Toronto ( -211 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 110 ) at Miami ( -119 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 124 ) at Boston ( -134 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 126 ) at Chi Cubs ( -136 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Oakland ( 102 ) at Kansas City ( -110 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Texas ( 126 ) at LA Angels ( -136 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Houston ( -119 ) at Seattle ( 110 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 109 ) at SF Giants ( -118 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• hcassidy

@bigsmoot2 said...

Freeman bomb, if I had played my lineup from last night tonight I’d be sitting pretty.

me too..

• Dirt_Lavert

Power delay in Miami. Whattt

• atxeddie

5 min into the game?

• hcassidy

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Wow I played Lackey in another one too. RIP 2/3 lus.

only thing keeping me alive is my 2nd L/U that has VV (on a pulse) because Toronto doing shit.

• firepimp

Let’s see if my Hammel pick will hold true. Seems all other pitchers melting down.

• Dirt_Lavert

Wow Toles knock off of Lackey hahahaha. Can’t make this shit up. Kid’s a baller. All kids lu with Amir Garrett, Toles, Mancini ftw

• vet0307

Been out a while fellas. Im back lol. Now reeducate me on this stacking crap. How the hell did u pick the Os to stack? Lol

• atxeddie

Lackey settling right in now

• awilson45

@vet0307 said...

Been out a while fellas. Im back lol. Now reeducate me on this stacking crap. How the hell did u pick the Os to stack? Lol

Steven Wright has a candy arm

• Dirt_Lavert

Mookie blew his load last year. I can’t believe he’s 5500 on DK. I need to stop using their pricing to influence my own thoughts. I hate Lackey but said, hey he’s the top option of the night because of pricing. What the hell. Lowest implied total too for a game.

Bad sign when Ben Taylor is in for the Sox too. O’s stacks mouths should be watering.

• Dirt_Lavert

@vet0307 said...

Knuckle balls are boom bust. Wright is mediocre. I’m sad I stacked the O’s last night and was all over a recency bias and put them off my radar tonight. Bad call.

• Dirt_Lavert

Asdrubal coming thru. Sad my mets stacks are Conforto-less and 1/2 has Wright. I bit the Ozuna hype from last night.

• Dirt_Lavert

Jay Bruce burning me for a second night in a row too can’t make this shit up

• vet0307

Yea ive been out of it for a while taking a break. Dont remember what to even look for.

• Dirt_Lavert

Panda dongggg

Good thing I have Benintendi, Pedroia, and Moreland good for a cool 5 dkp gl guys

• feekdogg

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Jay Bruce burning me for a second night in a row too can’t make this shit up

Talk about shit you can’t make up? I used 3 stacks today: Rockies, Nationals and Blue Jays.
    Grand total of one fucking run.

• cjs5555

Heavy on Sandoval here tonight!

• hcassidy

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Mookie blew his load last year. I can’t believe he’s 5500 on DK. I need to stop using their pricing to influence my own thoughts. I hate Lackey but said, hey he’s the top option of the night because of pricing. What the hell. Lowest implied total too for a game.

Bad sign when Ben Taylor is in for the Sox too. O’s stacks mouths should be watering.

I played the way I was going to play….Boston against Ubaldo his Lifetime era is 14+ against them. Only O’s stack i see is a seller who got lucky. Cause O’s had nothing on Wright period. the entire lineup was batting .143

• Dirt_Lavert

@hcassidy said...

I played the way I was going to play….Boston against Ubaldo his Lifetime era is 14+ against them. Only O’s stack i see is a seller who got lucky. Cause O’s had nothing on Wright period. the entire lineup was batting .143

Wright even looked okay in his start vs the Tigers. I was liking your take earlier in the thread and threw Wright in one. Can’t believe he put up -16 on DK. I just wish he was more than 8% where I am. Would help my other 2 lus more.

Lackey blowing his load too so I guess 2/3 of my lus are cooked.

EDIT Lackey striking out people left and right now he’s good lol. Hope he keeps that up and maybe saves a lu for me

• Lathum

Maybe its just me but seems like every “chalk” offense so far this season has been a total dud.

• Dirt_Lavert

Tulo fucking blows ughh why did I play him and strained calf Donaldson :0

• Dirt_Lavert

Holy hell Lackey has thrown 50 pitches thru 2 innings. He’ll be lucky to get thru 5 at this rate.

• hcassidy

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Wright even looked okay in his start vs the Tigers. I was liking your take earlier in the thread and threw Wright in one. Can’t believe he put up -16 on DK. I just wish he was more than 8% where I am. Would help my other 2 lus more.

Lackey blowing his load too so I guess 2/3 of my lus are cooked.

EDIT Lackey striking out people left and right now he’s good lol. Hope he keeps that up and maybe saves a lu for me

my last hope is Shelby Miller on the back end with Lamb and Peralta and an few others from Seattle. Seen the Sharps Saahl and Pappa were on Stroman all the way on FD. I was Wright. But my DK i have Miller paired with Stro but the anemic Tor stack.

• Olhausen

@Dirt_Lavert said...

DK’s pricing has become a complete joke the last two seasons.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Olhausen said...

DK’s pricing has become a complete joke the last two seasons.

I know their pricing for golf is sometimes pretty loose but man with MLB it’s been all over the place. I have to stop letting it influence my thinking.

Good call with that guy earlier in the thread calling the Reds pitcher too. Not sure who it was. I listen to Tony Massarotti on the Baseball Reporters and he lit up the sox for not completely smashing the Pirates because their lu is as he said barely AAA lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).