7:07 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 193 ) at Toronto ( -211 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 110 ) at Miami ( -119 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 124 ) at Boston ( -134 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( 126 ) at Chi Cubs ( -136 ) —- T: —
    8:15 PM EST : Oakland ( 102 ) at Kansas City ( -110 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Texas ( 126 ) at LA Angels ( -136 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Houston ( -119 ) at Seattle ( 110 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 109 ) at SF Giants ( -118 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• fanturds

I mean, these guys are good hitters, right? at some point they are going to put it together…..

right?

• hcassidy

@fanturds said...

I mean, these guys are good hitters, right? at some point they are going to put it together…..

right?

I know Tribe was hot for Arenado during trade deadline last year and was also looking at Blackmon(at winter meetings). Rockies wanted way to much for Arenado.

• thedkexperience

Somehow I have 121 with 4 zeros in my lineup.

• hcassidy

Damn I knew I should of pitted Leake against Max in the afternoon slate. Had that feeling, but had to pay for Salazar and wound up with the horrid bottom half of Rockies L/U.

• murphstahoe

That was gross. from 200 last night to hoping I can hit 50

• vandymark

Having a tough time figuring out what pitcher to throw in. Koehler, Stroman, Nova? May also choose Velasquez

• firepimp

@hcassidy said...

What was the deal as to why they fired Maddon. Never heard the full reason, is your Front Office inept? Cause you also had Wil Myers and traded him away for what looks right now Roid Rager Souza. Heck Trea Turner was part of that deal as well (from SD to Rays then you shipped him to Nats) for Souza and Ott.

He was never fired, Andrew Friedman left the rays I can’t remember to where. When Friedman left that opened up some clause in Maddons contract with the rays. The Cubs heard about this and met with maddon and offered it free reign over a young team and a shit ton of money. I believe he had ties with the Cubs somehow someway also can’t remember what. So maddon took the loophole in his contract and sadly left the Rays.

As for myers trade, we are constantly trading guys left and right. We can’t afford anyone sadly. We get hot young amazing players but once they start to blossom we either have to let them go or trade them.

Also the myers thing at that time we had like.10 outfielders and no place to put him. So they traded him and he’s taken off ever since. You look around the league and half the league has an old rays player starting for them.

Our franchise is the 3rd worst salary in the league I think.

• firepimp

@vandymark said...

Having a tough time figuring out what pitcher to throw in. Koehler, Stroman, Nova? May also choose Velasquez

I took hammel, screw it he should get some strikeouts and a decent price.

• FoothillsFlash

The O/U in SF is 8.5. Is that some kind of record?

• vandymark

Trout or Mookie?

• jprem24

@firepimp said...

He was never fired, Andrew Friedman left the rays I can’t remember to where. When Friedman left that opened up some clause in Maddons contract with the rays. The Cubs heard about this and met with maddon and offered it free reign over a young team and a shit ton of money. I believe he had ties with the Cubs somehow someway also can’t remember what. So maddon took the loophole in his contract and sadly left the Rays.

As for myers trade, we are constantly trading guys left and right. We can’t afford anyone sadly. We get hot young amazing players but once they start to blossom we either have to let them go or trade them.

Also the myers thing at that time we had like.10 outfielders and no place to put him. So they traded him and he’s taken off ever since. You look around the league and half the league has an old rays player starting for them.

Friedman – LA Dodgers

• Lathum

UGh. Had to throw my line ups together in about ten minutes. You are all welcome for the donation.

• murphstahoe

Tinkered Conforto from 3/3 to 1/3 lineups to guarantee he starts the night with a hit

• Lathum

Cespedes at it again

• jstevens2k11

Anyone else experiencing problems with DK’s site? Cant even get to the main lobby

• kswetnam1342

@jstevens2k11 said...

Anyone else experiencing problems with DK’s site? Cant even get to the main lobby

Same here

• jstevens2k11

@jstevens2k11 said...

Cant get to Draftkings.com but am able to get to my contests page through browser history, strange..

• bigsmoot2

@Lathum said...

Cespedes at it again

Dude is on fire, hope I don’t regret fading him went to the other side of that game with the phils tonight, good luck all!

• KindGuy

LET’S GOOOO ORIOLE$ $TACKKKKKK

• smokeyca14

The app seems to work…

• murphstahoe

• hcassidy

@firepimp said...

To be honest I was bitching and moaning to high heaven when Meyers was traded from KC to TB because the Indians needed and OF at that time and I could see he was special. As far as Maddon connection I think his wife is from that area. The Tribe needs to be sold, yes they been competitive and all but they are still lacking that key Left Handed Bat. Drives me nuts. Maybe Jeter and A-Rod buy the Rays although currently not for sale(but everything is at a price) instead of Jeter heading a group to buy the Marlins. As I have seen reported. Sad part is, Steinbrenner was a viable buyer of the Indians before he bought the Yankees but was told no. That Irks me to think what history could of been.

• bucherpsu08

Orioles going in dry

• KindGuy

TOO EA$$$$$Y

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).