2:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 162 ) at Chi Cubs ( -176 ) —- T: —
    6:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 158 ) at Cleveland ( -172 ) —- T: 7.5
    6:40 PM EST : St. Louis ( -146 ) at Cincinnati ( 135 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Colorado ( 162 ) at Washington ( -176 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -104 ) at Boston ( -104 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 161 ) at Minnesota ( -175 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( 0 ) at Kansas City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( -127 ) at San Diego ( 117 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Wooden_Bones

Anyone taking a chance with Ian Kinsler on FD tonight?

• jayzee666

DK 1 game Showdown. 2 entries. Don’t have Polanco or pitchers in either. My powers are getting too scary!! I need to find out how to monetize my gift!!

• kirby34

Trout/Tropeano or Gardner/Gray(depending on weather) in gpps on DK?

• Benny0069

@RandysCrow said...

Currently tied for first in the FD $2 MLB Stolen Base single game MVP!!!!!

dont jink yourself meow

• CodeBandit

Remember DK/FD did the same thing in football. First it was remove MNF than SNF.

• Ndepompei

I’m seeing cozart and kinsler both listed as leadoff 2B in different places anybody know for sure which is correct?

• JSteele

@Ndepompei said...

I’m seeing cozart and kinsler both listed as leadoff 2B in different places anybody know for sure which is correct?

Kinsler

• Jonas137

@Ndepompei said...

Kinsler. I see him on 3 different sites, and Cozart not even in the lineup on all 3 as well.

• Ndepompei

@Jonas137 said...

Kinsler. I see him on 3 different sites, and Cozart not even in the lineup on all 3 as well.

Baseball Press had Cozart at first but changed it to Kinsler

• JSteele

I really liked Cozart today

• RandysCrow

@Benny0069 said...

dont jink yourself meow

Great movie!!!

Currently in 7th…that Cervelli HR hurt. Down 7… I need for Moran to do something!!!

• jason88cubs

hows the boston weather looking? seems a bit risky

• Brian7479

In one of my lineups I want to do a 3-2-2-1 set with the 4 teams being Minnesota, Yanks, Boston and Washington. Who or what team would be your 1 off? I like Minnesota as the 3 man stack. I can see them putting up 10 plus runs

• Jonas137

@jason88cubs said...

hows the boston weather looking? seems a bit risky

Kevin Roth said “YELLOW / ORANGE NYY @ BOS – Radar shows a mess of light rain upstream, likely moving over BOS near first pitch. Forecast models show a more organized line moving in mid-game, and clearing out after an hour or so. I tend to trust radar more than models, but the idea is similar: more of a delay threat then a PPD risk. SP is dicey due to potential for in-game delay, and hitters while hitters aren’t “safe”, I expect they do indeed play the game, and would roster hitters if you have some risk tolerance and like the upside. Winds blowing out to left at 15mph, bump to hitters.”

So risk for SP, not to hitters

• RandysCrow

The FD MVP single game slate is over and I finished in a 6 way tie for 2nd place. Turned a $2 entry into $148.33!!!!

My first bigger cash!!!! Woohoo

• damionismyname

@RandysCrow said...

The FD MVP single game slate is over and I finished in a 6 way tie for 2nd place. Turned a $2 entry into $148.33!!!!

My first bigger cash!!!! Woohoo

yeah I got $10 off of $2. didn’t have Frazier of Cervelli which made the difference. Good job.

• 7klub06

Tropeano, Berrios, or Gonzalez for main slate pitchers? Minnesota bats stack or go light and mix in some angels and Didi/stanton

• rog11sm

@Brian7479 said...

In one of my lineups I want to do a 3-2-2-1 set with the 4 teams being Minnesota, Yanks, Boston and Washington. Who or what team would be your 1 off? I like Minnesota as the 3 man stack. I can see them putting up 10 plus runs

if it was me I would go with
    min 3 dozier/Rosario/sano
    yanks 2 didi/sanchez
    wash 2 harper/adams
    boston 1 benintendi

• RandysCrow

@damionismyname said...

yeah I got $10 off of $2. didn’t have Frazier of Cervelli which made the difference. Good job

Thank you sir. Thinking about wasting some of it and choosing Giolito as my SP tonight lol

• Brian7479

@rog11sm said...

if it was me I would go with
    min 3 dozier/Rosario/sano
    yanks 2 didi/sanchez
    wash 2 harper/adams
    boston 1 benintendi

That’s actually very close to what I was thinking but I’m debating between benintendi and Devers. Leaning Ben. The only thing that’s bothering me is debating on if I’m messing up by not including an Angels hitter. I feel like Kennedy can hold his own in this matchup if Ohtani doesn’t take him deep haha. I don’t see Upton going deep on him and Trout looks like an average play to me. Decisions decisions.

• roach62

@Brian7479 said...

That’s actually very close to what I was thinking but I’m debating between benintendi and Devers. Leaning Ben. The only thing that’s bothering me is debating on if I’m messing up by not including an Angels hitter. I feel like Kennedy can hold his own in this matchup if Ohtani doesn’t take him deep haha. I don’t see Upton going deep on him and Trout looks like an average play to me. Decisions decisions.

i went 3 MIN/2 diff Yanks than listed/2 Red Sox/1 Nat..

the big bats just dont interest me much tonight

Sanchez/Judge/Stanton…if they dont hit a HR, odds are they likely dont pay off the price

Harper is starting to get walked a lot more..so gonna take some work for him to pay off

• roach62

@Brian7479 said...

also..i know its not the end all be all…but Angel batters have some terrible BvP vs Kennedy..

only Pujols and Kinsler have decent stats against him, .278 3 HR 1 2b and .350 1 HR 4 2b

• thedkexperience

Yesterday was a bloodbath. It happens. Onto the next one …

Going 100% on Ian Kennedy tonight.

• Benf15harp

All in on the Rockies bats tonight on dk.

• deadphish

$1 HU?

https://dkn.gs/r/FwPpd7c92ka4SoZvoyiRTw

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.