2:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 162 ) at Chi Cubs ( -176 ) —- T: —
    6:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 158 ) at Cleveland ( -172 ) —- T: 7.5
    6:40 PM EST : St. Louis ( -146 ) at Cincinnati ( 135 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Colorado ( 162 ) at Washington ( -176 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -104 ) at Boston ( -104 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 161 ) at Minnesota ( -175 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( 0 ) at Kansas City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( -127 ) at San Diego ( 117 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sox9

Gotta bet small w/a short slate. Miss the best player —-DJ—- and you won’t win much money. Almost always play DJ at Coors, almost never play him away from home. So I lost in every Lu tonight. Luckily only bet $30.

• sox9

@Semaj89 said...

Those were the only two pitchers I played. I saw Tropeano had pretty good numbers before the surgery with some K upaide. Absolutely did not want to play Gio on a 4 game slate.

Angels were my top full stack, just couldnt bring myself to play DJ. Wouldve had a big night if I did.

Angels and Mets both hot teams right now.

• dragon1952

Berrios/Porcello combined for 70 fp’s (DK)

• KindGuy

Unreal bullshit. Played Kennedy and thought I was safe from the herd of Angels stacks. Then the Royals bullpen comes in and ruins everything. Brutal.

• biga0787

Matz looks pretty good tomorrow.

• eatmyturf23

Tomorrow’s main-slate (13gm) pitching is very interesting, at least on FD with their pricing.

• Semaj89

@sox9 said...

Angels and Mets both hot teams right now.

Yes they are. My over reaction thought that probably isnt an over reaction is that the Angels could win the WS.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.