7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -105 ) at Tampa Bay ( -103 ) —- T: 7
    7:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 110 ) at Boston ( -119 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 187 ) at Chi Cubs ( -204 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -102 ) at Minnesota ( -106 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( -115 ) at Houston ( 106 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 147 ) at St. Louis ( -160 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -106 ) at Colorado ( -102 ) —- T: 11.5
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 139 ) at LA Dodgers ( -151 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• fordracingga

General question…is there a way to look back at prior days GPP results on DK?

• ChaosTheory7

@fordracingga said...

General question…is there a way to look back at prior days GPP results on DK?

Go to the Main Forum, there is always a thread for the previous day’s main tourneys for FD and DK (Daily Fantasy Tournament Links….). Yesterday’s are here: https://rotogrinders.com/threads/daily-fantasy-tournament-links-tuesday-april-12th-1265813

• dopeismarcus

https://rotogrinders.com/threads/daily-fantasy-tournament-links-tuesday-april-12th-1265813

• choppadown

Rough pitcher outlook for the early slate on DK.

• lastcallcasualty

The MUTS suck so bad I love it.

• lastcallcasualty

@choppadown said...

Rough pitcher outlook for the early slate on DK.

Adam Conley against a lousy New York Muts team that can’t hit for shit…..

• jokah03

About to dive into some research. On a two day winning streak..lets make it 3.

• ericgeo18

Has anyone seen any analysis of runs scored at Coors broken down by month? Or know where to go to see that? I’d be curious to see if there’s a difference in runs scored there in April versus, say, July. Seems that no matter what time of year, Vegas projects high run totals at Coors, but I’d like to see if that bears out for early spring weather.

• TBforPrez

Ryan Zimmerman and weak Colorado hitters killed my lineups yesterday. Took home some cash on a few quarter arcades only because of the backup SFG catcher!

• Whynot138

@lastcallcasualty said...

Adam Conley against a lousy New York Muts team that can’t hit for shit…..

doubt he goes 5 innings tho

• nklotz

@ericgeo18 said...

Has anyone seen any analysis of runs scored at Coors broken down by month? Or know where to go to see that? I’d be curious to see if there’s a difference in runs scored there in April versus, say, July. Seems that no matter what time of year, Vegas projects high run totals at Coors, but I’d like to see if that bears out for early spring weather.

FWIW, the general consensus is that it takes batters much longer to get back in the swing of things (pardon the pun) than it does for pitchers. Most pitchers are on top of their game already by Opening Day but it takes batters a bit to find their groove. So to answer your question, I would not be shocked to see significantly lower run totals early in the season.

• B_Heals152

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #7

RG Tiered Ranking

Anyone else whose seeking value at pitcher on FanDuel like Eickhoff tonight?
    6,600, good peripherals, and a home bout against San Diego.
    The only thing is getting the W will be a challenge because Philly’s offense and bullpen is pedestrian.

• jess701

Man oh man who wants more matt Moore threw like a fool gave me 136 last night cashed in on all about time.

• lonestar2016

Can someone explain to me the reasoning behind Trumbo, Semien, Hardy, and Charlie Morton?

• fordracingga

SFG backup C helped me cash in 4 out of 5 last night. I don’t play big $ but was nice to win some in the $1 shot, Qters and my H2H.

• GPeanut

@lonestar2016 said...

Can someone explain to me the reasoning behind Trumbo, Semien, Hardy, and Charlie Morton?

I had Hardy and Morton. Hardy….high run total and great numbers prior vs Buch(made for a great cheap option with upside). Morton….Current Padre hitters batting .200 vs him, at home, almost a 25% K rate vs the current Padre hitters. My only question was run support and not walking anybody. I was expecting a good return, but he got the win and shined.

• jess701

Ya same here only played low but doubled them

• NESBears120

@jokah03 said...

About to dive into some research. On a two day winning streak..lets make it 3.

Technically im on a winnig streak i just dont go positive… last couple of days i played $50 worth of lineups and i “won” $30

• ElSlappo

@NESBears120 said...

Technically im on a winnig streak i just dont go positive… last couple of days i played $50 worth of lineups and i “won” $30

Yeah I ‘win’ every day pretty much but achieving a profit is another story :)

• NESBears120

@ElSlappo said...

Yeah I ‘win’ every day pretty much but achieving a profit is another story :)

Amen brother its super frustrating seeing your are winning but knowing you are still going backwards.

• B_Heals152

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #7

RG Tiered Ranking

What’s your favorite stacks tonight guys?
    Obviously SF tops the list, but I also am intrigued by LAD and maybe CHC.
    Simon and De La Rosa get pounded by lefties, and each team has some really good bats at fair prices.

• jess701

• TBforPrez

@B_Heals152 said...

What’s your favorite stacks tonight guys?
    Obviously SF tops the list, but I also am intrigued by LAA and maybe CHC.
    Simon and De La Rosa get pounded by lefties, and each team has some really good bats at fair prices.

Nats? Some folks might be down on them after a stinker yesterday. Maybe Boston after they didn’t do much outside of Ortiz and Betts yesterday.

• jess701

Mabey orieo stack

• JNeal916

I think today is the day I become a cash game player instead of a GPP player. I hate the thought of not playing GPPs because thats where I built my bankroll in NBA off of a 25 dollar deposit. I just hate the possibility of having a lineup that would win a tourney and all I’m getting is my $5 double up.

Every night I score 105-115 pts and of course I never cash. It’s extremely frustrating because I’m so close, but maybe I will do better in cash.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).