3:37 PM EST : Texas ( -134 ) at LA Angels ( 124 ) —- T: 7.5
    6:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 170 ) at Cleveland ( -185 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 118 ) at NY Yankees ( -128 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:07 PM EST : Baltimore ( 108 ) at Toronto ( -117 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -119 ) at Cincinnati ( 110 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 113 ) at Miami ( -122 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Oakland ( 115 ) at Kansas City ( -125 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:15 PM EST : Colorado ( 154 ) at SF Giants ( -167 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• IrishCarBomb9

Rough night for me my lineups were trash! (Thanks Blue Jays). For the Mets I’m hesitant to load up because I think they mainly broke out thanks to Citizen’s Bank Park. Against a lefty though you’re always going to have to consider Flores and Cespedes. D’Arnaud could get some consideration but I’d probably avoid. This park is not hitter friendly so I don’t hate Gsellman here either but overall I’m not really loving anyone tonight in this game.

• monarch

Been doing well the past couple of nights. I’ve been searching for strictly HRS when constructing LUS. Lucky to have been on Cepsedes and Stanton the last two nights. Tonight will be Donaldson.

• Kbry24

@monarch said...

Been doing well the past couple of nights. I’ve been searching for strictly HRS when constructing LUS. Lucky to have been on Cepsedes and Stanton the last two nights. Tonight will be Donaldson.

I also think Bryant is due for 1 or maybe 2 today…

• ItsATL

@Kbry24 said...

I also think Bryant is due for 1 or maybe 2 today…

Tend to think the LAD-CHI game is also in store for a high run total from the Cubs side.

• bigsmoot2

Pitching for the early slate, hmmm . .

Not sure I trust Darvish, can go a cheaper option and fit in some good bats, which is most likely my plan.

• CaldwellTylerusng94

For those playing the early slate.. Yu Darvish has never scored less than 30 FD Points in Angels Stadium. In 8 Appearences, hes scored over 40 6 times, and over 60 3 times… Hes a lock for me in the early slate.

• DcSports89

Is it better to play in a larger pool of opponents or smaller when playing 50/50’s and double ups?

• fur10usG

That’s like asking if you like Coke or Pepsi really. It all depends on what fits you as a player.

• DcSports89

@fur10usG said...

That’s like asking if you like Coke or Pepsi really. It all depends on what fits you as a player.

What does that even mean lol

• monarch

@DcSports89 said...

Is it better to play in a larger pool of opponents or smaller when playing 50/50’s and double ups?

I play 100 man 50/50 at low stakes. Went 15/15 last night

• Cpjttogether

I have been getting my head kicked in ,so i have went to the Tyson avi to bite off a ear if i have too.

• fur10usG

Lol, it means you may find that your tendencies serve you better in large fields, or small. You may find that for you there isn’t a difference.

I myself prefer the larger field multi entry 50/50.

• monarch

Anyone trust Brett Anderson LHP at home vs Dodgers at just 6900? I’m trying to justify those bats and can see Darvish underperforming.

• DcSports89

Contreras or grandal for cash games?

• chatmar

New to MLB. Where is the best site to make sure that the guys your playing will be in the starting lineups? Thanks

• Wander_Bread

DK places a green checkmark next to a player once they have been confirmed in the lineup.

Below is the best site I have seen for fastet lineup / batting order postings:

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

• Conbon32

Pay up for Mad bum on main slate or pay down for Gray and load up on big bats?

• chatmar

Thanks! Went to the site and I see some lineups already posted. Will this site update all starting lineups prior to lock on DK? How long before a game starts are teams required to post their lineups? Thanks

• vandymark

@chatmar said...

New to MLB. Where is the best site to make sure that the guys your playing will be in the starting lineups? Thanks

I have the roto grinders app. They are good at sending out notifications hours before game time with the starting lineups.

Also- follow each MLB teams beat writer. they will be the ones to post lineups first.

• Codith

@Conbon32 said...

Pay up for Mad bum on main slate or pay down for Gray and load up on big bats?

Terrible pitching slate, Ill take Bum and good value bats.

• jddecker79

Under research on Rotogrinders they also show lineups as they are released. I also follow MLB Lineups on twitter.

• Lionfan22

I’m in the same Conundrum As I was yesterday pick Stanton, who’s 3 for 3 against Gsellman. I hate Chasing points though. Or pick Khris Davis? Main Slate

• bigsmoot2

@monarch said...

Anyone trust Brett Anderson LHP at home vs Dodgers at just 6900? I’m trying to justify those bats and can see Darvish underperforming.

Fingers crossed on this, as the Dodgers are AWFUL vs LHP, but that is what I am trying.

• chatmar

@monarch said...

What is HRS? Thanks

• vandymark

@chatmar said...

What is HRS? Thanks

Quit playing MLB dfs now, you’re welcome

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).