3:37 PM EST : Texas ( -134 ) at LA Angels ( 124 ) —- T: 7.5
    6:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 170 ) at Cleveland ( -185 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 118 ) at NY Yankees ( -128 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:07 PM EST : Baltimore ( 108 ) at Toronto ( -117 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -119 ) at Cincinnati ( 110 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 113 ) at Miami ( -122 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Oakland ( 115 ) at Kansas City ( -125 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:15 PM EST : Colorado ( 154 ) at SF Giants ( -167 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Syzltuth

@chatmar said...

What is HRS? Thanks

• jetsfan303

@firepimp said...

Well we should create a cheat sheet for them.

Your Westbrook is equal to our Kershaw
    LeBron = Harper
    Lillard = Bryant
    Harden = Trout
    Isiah = Blackmon (Blackmon turns into Westbrook when at coors) (every Colorado player turns into RWB when playing at coors in peoples minds) (Helen Keller turns into Westbrook if she visits coors)

Haha and
    I love this. Here’s some more

Conforto = Ish Smith (solid when he gets the minutes, normally stuck behind an underachieving older player unless he’s hurt)

J.R. Realmuto = Ricky Rubio (Extremely consistent and regularly underpriced until end of season)

Cespedes/Stanton = Elfrid Payton (Can give you 0 or be the play of the day).

• CodeBandit

@draped said...

IMO Billy Hamilton = Elfrid Payton. dude can put up zeroes like no one else, but also has the potential for an easy +12 off of a walk. I hate playing him in cash most of the time but love him as a one off GPP play a lot. priced for his upside.

You called it perfectly. you are either gets 30 or 0 FD points.

• CodeBandit

@dbreak said...

A.Davis = Tulo (can explode with with mad points, or implode with injuries.) lol

That is a good one. My vote would be CarGo for A. Davis. Everyone chases him at COORS and he always seems to get hurt at some point.

• Olhausen

@chatmar said...

Thanks! Went to the site and I see some lineups already posted. Will this site update all starting lineups prior to lock on DK? How long before a game starts are teams required to post their lineups? Thanks

Rottowire is a really good site also. And of course right here on RG is also very good. RG is actually really good at predicting the lineup’s before they come out each day. Doesn’t mean they get it right every time so always check back if lineup’s haven’t officially come out yet. But I find that most times if I build a lineup based on what RG has predicted I usually don’t have to make changes.

• mets091090

Grandal or Contreras?

• Olhausen

@vandymark said...

Quit playing MLB dfs now, you’re welcome

So I guess because I had no clue about the NHL 2 years ago I should have never played it or asked questions right? Actually no because the NHL is one of my most profitable sports now.

• mchrisman

Gonna be some nice overlay in the FD early rally..

• bigsmoot2

No Lucroy today anyway, Contreras it is.

• jtkucheck

@jasonresno said...

contreras mashes lefties, at least in his limited sample size. rolling the dice w/ him.

almost too easy to fit the bats i wanted. now im nervous.

im stacking cubs/red sox/rangers for early slate

Lucroy is sitting… so…

• Ronboogie6

@draped said...

it means you are going to try and have a higher/lower percentage of ownership compared to the field.

example: if you think bumgarner is going to be 40% owned today in GPPs, and you want to be overweight compared to the field then that means you are aiming for greater than 40% of bumgarner in all of your lineups.

Thanks man.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

stacking cubs righties on the early slate. stacking bal power on the late slate. Liriano is back to his twins form the bleeding for the blue jays wont be ending tonight. … almost went with hughes today :) but just chickened out and plugged rodriguez

• jasonresno

@jtkucheck said...

Link

i was never on lucroy

• Olhausen

@Supersharpie said...

You may want to reconsider playing DFS baseball for the time being.

Give the guy a break already. If he’s never played baseball how would he know what that means? And now is the best time to learn when the season is young and the games are soft.

• dbreak

D.Cousins = Puig (y’all can do the math on why….lol)

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

went back to hughes… lol done now

• mabrla

@Olhausen said...

Give the guy a break already. If he’s never played baseball how would he know what that means? And now is the best time to learn when the season is young and the games are soft.

When I saw HRS in his post I thought it was some stat too. HRs is the correct way to put Home Runs….but I’m too lazy to look back and see what he was confused about. Give the dude a break is right lol.

• mabrla

Na give this dude a break….just looked back and the orig poster put HRS all in caps. HRs bud. HRS sounds like some weird Fangraphs stat in PitchFX.

• crazydaisy2013

Does anyone know where to get hitter statcast info other than baseball savant?

• draped

@KATburger said...

stacking cubs righties on the early slate. stacking bal power on the late slate. Liriano is back to his twins form the bleeding for the blue jays wont be ending tonight. … almost went with hughes today :) but just chickened out and plugged rodriguez

everyone will be off of Liriano bc the orioles just smacked steven wright around and Liriano screwed a ton of people in his first start. he is still capable of getting a lot of strikeouts today, imo he is one of the best contrarian GPP options today, pitchers or hitters.

• Steven1974

Most of these teams to stack the past few days have been way off, with very few to no runs.

• dbreak

@crazydaisy2013 said...

Does anyone know where to get hitter statcast info other than baseball savant?

Have you tired fangraphs?

• Lathum

The tigers and especially Miggy troll me so hard. Fade them and they go off. Play them amd They don’t do a thing. Miggy goes yard and I’m already behind 35% of the field.

• firepimp

@draped said...

everyone will be off of Liriano bc the orioles just smacked steven wright around and Liriano screwed a ton of people in his first start. he is still capable of getting a lot of strikeouts today, imo he is one of the best contrarian GPP options today, pitchers or hitters.

Yepper. Liriano did great this spring. Had a horrible start to the season. He will be in a few lineups today. This is baseball people every pitcher has a horrible game or two during the year just like batters go hot and cold. Liriano still has some stuff in the tank. Just will it be the day for him to show it off.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).