3:37 PM EST : Texas ( -134 ) at LA Angels ( 124 ) —- T: 7.5
    6:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 170 ) at Cleveland ( -185 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 118 ) at NY Yankees ( -128 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:07 PM EST : Baltimore ( 108 ) at Toronto ( -117 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -119 ) at Cincinnati ( 110 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 113 ) at Miami ( -122 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Oakland ( 115 ) at Kansas City ( -125 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:15 PM EST : Colorado ( 154 ) at SF Giants ( -167 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• feekdogg

@murphstahoe said...

wait the Giants O/U is 6.5? Wacky

Why? A great pitcher and an above average pitcher in a pitcher’s park.

• murphstahoe

oh wtf with this boston game not just ending

• murphstahoe

Watch Boegarts hit a grand slam and break the slate

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@PujolsJunkie said...

If anyone wants to sweat with me, I’m tied for 2nd in the early Squeeze – currently tied with 10 others in 2nd, and 3 have the same remaining guys I do. Man would a 1st place tie be amazing right now…

Yu, Russell and Mazara to go.

Congrats on the 1st place tie!

• PujolsJunkie

@tratow said...

Congrats on the 1st place tie!

I just wish I didn’t get sucked into playing Victor at C – just always looks so appealing.

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@PujolsJunkie said...

Link

Quo

Yeah, VMart seems off this year.. He is always tempting though sadly.. Chirinos was a good play and pretty much the rest sucked lol

• vandymark

@draped said...

and? we are just over a week into the season? oh well. I hope more people think like you. the entire blue jays team has sucked so far. doesn’t mean I won’t play them when I should. that being said on DK he is overpriced comparatively, but on FD I would definitely play him if I needed the money. although apparently u can roster anyone you want bc of the pricing.

You makes no sense… I simply stated the reason as to why he is so cheap? Not sure what you mean by, “I hope more people think like you.” Because I have the guy in my lineup tonight. So I guess we both think the same. Which in turn, makes you agree with my previous comment.

• Bentbake

Anyone else have Benintendi? He was 2-4 with a R and should be getting 9.2 points but my lineup shows only 6.2

• Olhausen

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

Ummm regardless of the point system it’s still the same. This comment makes no sense. What’s the difference if you get 4 points for a HR or 12 points. It all equals up the same.

I’m not talking about a point system. I’m talking about actual runs being scored on a nightly basis in real life baseball. Go look at the runs scored and home runs history last year compared to years prior. It was the second most home runs hit ever and ERA’s were through the roof. It’s still early but this year is starting off the same as last if not worse. It makes it hard when you pick the correct low owned team to go off but then have 3-5 other teams that have highly owned players going off nightly.

• MikeMineo

$4k for beating 43,137 other lineups seems a bit… low? I don’t know — I feel GPPs of this size used to have a bigger payout to first.

I guess I prefer FD’s top heavy 15k to first for beating 58,000 instead.

• bigsmoot2

@Bentbake said...

Anyone else have Benintendi? He was 2-4 with a R and should be getting 9.2 points but my lineup shows only 6.2

yep he’s only at 6.2 for me too, not that it matters with my 91. Lol

• bigsmoot2

Alright folks, krush, Stanton or Hamilton, gpp, pick 2!

• PujolsJunkie

@MikeMineo said...

$4k for beating 43,137 other lineups seems a bit… low? I don’t know — I feel GPPs of this size used to have a bigger payout to first.

I guess I prefer FD’s top heavy 15k to first for beating 58,000 instead.

Said the same yesterday – I didn’t miss a single day on DK (besides last years ban period in NY) for MLB. These past few days I haven’t played a slate on there because they’re running such inferior contest payouts that I can’t justify it. As someone that plays to get that first prize and has done it before, it’s too difficult an accomplishment to get a payout that low. $10,000 has to be the minimum top prize in these $3/$4 games. I can live with them raising the entry fees. I can’t live with idiotic day to day fluctuations in payout with ZERO purpose. Why should things be so wildly different from one day to another? If my lineup beats 40,000 people today and wins $15,000, why should someone that beats 50,000 people tomorrow win $5000? That’s the kind of nonsense that’s going on.

• MikeMineo

Seriously! It’s a pain because I enjoy DK’s product for MLB more, but Fanduel’s payouts for GPPs appear much better.

When playing GPPs your goal is first place, as you mentioned. For it to be so low comparative to the actual odds seems not worthwhile in regard to time put forth.

What happened to their desire to put things like “20k to First!” in the title?

I’ll play cash games if I just want a flatter payout structure.

• winnerchickendinner

@PujolsJunkie said...

If anyone wants to sweat with me, I’m tied for 2nd in the early Squeeze – currently tied with 10 others in 2nd, and 3 have the same remaining guys I do. Man would a 1st place tie be amazing right now…

• PujolsJunkie

@winnerchickendinner said...

Mazara had an awful AB popping up on the first pitch after all his teammates strung together enough hits to drop me out of a tie for first. Hope he can accomplish something in his last AB.

• winnerchickendinner

@PujolsJunkie said...

• Dirt_Lavert

So stack against Arroyo? Or just stack that whole game!?

• winnerchickendinner

Feel like stacking the Milwaukee/Cincinnati game from both sides. I do not feel all that well with the other teams for some reason

• jtkucheck

Anyone do a White Sox stack? Yeesh…

• vandymark

Anyone else stacking the Royals?

• rocketman828

On DK I’m doing a 5 man Cinncy stack and a 3 man Yankee stack in my lineup don’t know how a feel about that any opinions on this?

• Dirt_Lavert

@vandymark said...

offense seems somewhat anemic lately so MLB dfs logic says yes. Could be sneaky meat especially if the Brewers bust somehow

• Dirt_Lavert

@rocketman828 said...

On DK I’m doing a 5 man Cinncy stack and a 3 man Yankee stack in my lineup don’t know how a feel about that any opinions on this?

• fanturds

@vandymark said...

I am debating going from Thames to Hosmer, im going with Moustakas

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.