1:45 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 174 ) at St. Louis ( -190 ) —- T: 8
    3:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( -125 ) at Colorado ( 115 ) —- T: 11.5
    4:05 PM EST : Atlanta ( 149 ) at Washington ( -159 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:07 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 141 ) at Toronto ( -153 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 122 ) at Texas ( -132 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 147 ) at Chi Cubs ( -160 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 102 ) at Houston ( -110 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 131 ) at LA Dodgers ( -142 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• kmart35

@MikeSos760 said...

I need Harper to do something today. Can’t take another Donut from him.

Something outta story would complement this nicely

• pulsar78

For those watching the game.. is De La Rosa just pitching a good game, or are the Giants just playing poorly?

Also: Predicting another Story K.

• tarheelsrule44

Do something here Story, I beg you.

• kmart35

@pulsar78 said...

Also: Predicting another Story K.

I don’t understand the hate for this guy

• MikeSos760

@murphstahoe said...

So let it be written, so let it be done

Hahahaha.

• pulsar78

LMAO… Heston.. have you even been watching this game? A guy with 3 strikeouts and pitches him on the outside. He is so bad.

• MikeSos760

@fantasybender said...

Spoiler Alerts: Jon Snow is not dead and Harper hits a grand slam

I’m excited for him to be resurrected by Melisandre, and I can’t believe Harper grand donged!!!! BvP and wOBA splits for the win!

• lloydjv1

@tarheelsrule44 said...

And to beat it all, I’m competing against notorius, hoop2410 and chipotleaddict in my 22 and 34 man double ups! Saahilsud is in there too, but he’s in last.

Which contest is this? DK or FD?

• pulsar78

Heston must have stacked the Rockies too….

Come on Belt… please do something… even just get hit by a pitch!!

• jreidlivewire

Whoever prayed for that harper blast, pray for one from Pence too!

• tarheelsrule44

@lloydjv1 said...

Which contest is this? DK or FD?

FD – I’m at work so I can’t access the FD site to link it. It’s a $25 double up and a $10 double up.

• NESBears120

Right now i have hamels/stroman on the late slate any other good options out there

• murphstahoe

I smell comeback!

• MikeSos760

Kelly Johnson please get a hit next time you are up. You are my bottom of the barrel punt play!

• Daybo

Oh my goodness if giants could pull this off, they still have time

• MikeSos760

@NESBears120 said...

Right now i have hamels/stroman on the late slate any other good options out there

If you want to play high risk than go Kennedy/Iglesias. They will probably be low owned(Iglesias might not be) and I think they are the only two guys on the late slate who can legitimately put up 10+ SO tonight. Course they may get blasted and you will be destroyed using them, but the upside is there. In two games against the Cubs last year, Iglesias had 10 and 8 K with a 2 ER in both games.

• NESBears120

@MikeSos760 said...

If you want to play high risk than go Kennedy/Iglesias. They will probably be low owned(Iglesias might not be) and I think they are the only two guys on the late slate who can legitimately put up 10+ SO tonight. Course they may get blasted and you will be destroyed using them, but the upside is there. In two games against the Cubs last year, Iglesias had 10 and 8 K with a 2 ER in both games.

Thanks….. im just kind of lost tight now because i have benn having zero luck i havent cahsed since opening day

• MikeSos760

@NESBears120 said...

Thanks….. im just kind of lost tight now because i have benn having zero luck i havent cahsed since opening day

What has your strategy been? What type of games do you play? How many lineups do you play and at what stakes?

• Olhausen

@fantasybender said...

Spoiler Alerts: Jon Snow is not dead and Harper hits a grand slam

Thanks a lot. Seriously
    Edit: The wife said game of thrones hasn’t started yet. I thought maybe it did and I have it set to record so thought maybe you truly just spoiled it for me.

• Daybo

Im going Stripling Hammel for the savings and taking pretty much teh most expensive at every hitter position

• nklotz

I can’t believe I’m not going to cash a 160 smh

• murphstahoe

Walk Posey, then Pence Dinger and start this one over

• scsa1998

5 game slate am I ok to leave 2k behind in a GPP

• murphstahoe

Buster must be hurt, if he legs that out he’s safe

• MikeSos760

@scsa1998 said...

5 game slate am I ok to leave 2k behind in a GPP

Yep.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).