7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 162 ) at Miami ( -172 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 100 ) at Texas ( -108 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 164 ) at Houston ( -178 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( -122 ) at Minnesota ( 113 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 165 ) at St. Louis ( -180 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -103 ) at Oakland ( -105 ) —- T: 7
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 152 ) at LA Dodgers ( -165 ) —- T: 6
    10:40 PM EST : Arizona ( -132 ) at San Diego ( 122 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• teamcdot

This 400K Friday Fastball was an awful awful awful GPP contest….literally almost 5000 of the 13.9K entries are the “pros” who max entered.
    I am not mad or bitter at all, I just think Draftkings knew what they were doing with this kind of GPP along with the others designed like this. All the sharks cash and keep their money on DK and keep Draftkings afloat for another week.

• Olhausen

@teamcdot said...

This 400K Friday Fastball was an awful awful awful GPP contest….literally almost 5000 of the 13.9K entries are the “pros” who max entered.
    I am not mad or bitter at all, I just think Draftkings knew what they were doing with this kind of GPP along with the others designed like this. All the sharks cash and keep their money on DK and keep Draftkings afloat for another week.

Huh?

• feekdogg

Cash line is 152 in the Grand Slam, here I sit at 153 with Peralta still going. I hope the line doesn’t mive to 154.

• TimmerRC

Looking ahead to tomorrow’s early slate, who are you guys targeting for SP? I feel like every big name hurler has a potent set of bats to deal with, except maybe Harvey, which will likely make Harvey hugely owned… about the only move I’m toying with is taking Finnegan, on the assumption that the insane number of bombs STL hit today will keep ownership of him down, and as long as he doesn’t stink up the joint he lets me stock a huge batting order?

Not sure, maybe overthinking.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler