4:05 PM EST : Houston ( -145 ) at Oakland ( 134 ) —- T: 8
    4:05 PM EST : Colorado ( 113 ) at SF Giants ( -122 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 136 ) at Cleveland ( -147 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 109 ) at Atlanta ( -118 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( -117 ) at Kansas City ( 108 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 154 ) at LA Dodgers ( -167 ) —- T: 8
    9:10 PM EST : Texas ( 0 ) at Seattle ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Sixers610

Rise and shine!

• MPDR1983

best early game pitchers and not the obvious

• superjon

Still pretty new to MLB.

For pitcher, I’m looking at either Santana or Quintana. From a stat’s perspective, Santana seems like the better play. So why is he $300 cheaper on FD?

Other than that, I think I like stacking players from CIN and BAL.

• River2009

Ryan Braun is a lock today going up against a Lefty

• yanksfan1

CMart an underdog against CC?

• yanksfan1

CMart is gonna get a lot of righties today in Yankees lineup. Castro and Torreyes almost have to be in there, both C at righties, Judge and Holliday. Could be 5 righties today

• fanturds

how do you guys feel about the DK Saturday Night Slugfest? I did it last week, but I might stay away this time.

• yanksfan1

Duvall out, Schebler in batting 4th. Lock and load

• BUFUu2

@MPDR1983 said...

I like martinez today actually the cards could be a good sneaky play today

• NYGfan1983

Yanks win 5 in a row and are playing some good ball
    CC had a quality start last time on the mound.

personally like WSH and maybe a DET stack against Kluber .

also feel MIL might rally some runs.

• bill5000

I kinda like the cardinals but the yankees have a good bullpen so thats a bit concerning.

• Ibleedblue1

191.7 last night on FD…… with 2 goose eggs. Blah.

Back to the drawing board today. I think the Cubs are going to score 10 today.

• bigsmoot2

Man hard to pay up for arrieta early with a 20 mph win straight out .12 projected runs too, oyh

Quintana cmart?

• yanksfan1

@yanksfan1 said...

CMart is gonna get a lot of righties today in Yankees lineup. Castro and Torreyes almost have to be in there, both C at righties, Judge and Holliday. Could be 5 righties today

Think I’m off CMart now and going with Finnegan in GPP to fit in the Cubs bats

• yanksfan1

How are you stacking the Cubs if you are?

• bill5000

I dont think id touch finnegan against the brewers.

• crazydaisy2013

@bill5000 said...

I dont think id touch finnegan against the brewers.

Agreed. Walk rate is off the charts and regression is right around the corner.

• qatman

Double stack of Cubs and Brewers with CMart for me. There are a ton of good options. Eventually Toronto will start hitting too.

• crazydaisy2013

@qatman said...

Double stack of Cubs and Brewers with CMart for me. There are a ton of good options. Eventually Toronto will start hitting too.

No one will have those stacks.

• fanturds

I am actually taking a flyer on Asher in a low stakes GPP. his splits don’t look too bad against right handed hitters.

the flipside is that lefties do hit him, and this could put Morales in play

• crazydaisy2013

@MPDR1983 said...

Santana

• TimmerRC

@fanturds said...

I am actually taking a flyer on Asher in a low stakes GPP. his splits don’t look too bad against right handed hitters.

the flipside is that lefties do hit him, and this could put Morales in play

If you start Asher, you have to expect at least one long bomb against him. But the way the Jays are batting, odds are good it would be a solo shot and wouldn’t cause too much damage. He’s definitely GPP worthy.

• jfendler

Quintana becomes much more attractive with Dozier out of the lineup.

And yes, it’s Arrieta on the mound, but it’s unusual to see a game with an O/U of 10 wherein one team’s hitters will be practically unowned.

• mabrla

Seems like everyone multi-enters, but if you’re a single lineup guy and know it’s going to be chalky…enter the same lineup 5-10 times so you take a bigger slice of the pie.

I’m actually running two lineups today on the early slate but same batters just diff pitchers. If I tie up top I’ll take the largest slice and I’m okay with that lol.

• apollo34

I’m thinking of Asher as well..How’s Morales vs sinking two seam fastballs ? Still trying to find those numbers

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.