2:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 156 ) at Minnesota ( -170 ) —- T: 8
    2:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( -214 ) at Kansas City ( 196 ) —- T: 8
    2:20 PM EST : Atlanta ( 161 ) at Chi Cubs ( -175 ) —- T: —
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 186 ) at LA Dodgers ( -203 ) —- T: 7
    4:10 PM EST : Oakland ( -115 ) at Seattle ( 106 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 108 ) at San Diego ( -117 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -145 ) at Detroit ( 134 ) —- T: 9
    8:08 PM EST : Texas ( 265 ) at Houston ( -301 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• eperson911

This weather on the early slates looks real fun!

• RandysCrow

@eperson911 said...

This weather on the early slates looks real fun!

6 of the 11 games affected with 4 of them real possibilities of being cancelled or long delays. The White Sox/Twins game is already down.

• Jeddy3

I think today you just plug in sale/Thor then pick cheap bats in domes.

• Jeddy3

And trout of course

• bucherpsu08

Angels stack will be super high owned with all the weather issues. I’ll probably ride that chalk as well.

• RandysCrow

Toronto Cleveland postponed….. 2 down

• bigez952

@Jeddy3 said...

I think today you just plug in sale/Thor then pick cheap bats in domes.

There is rain risk in both the Boston and New York games as well. Otherwise I agree with that plan if we knew those games weren’t going to include long in game rain delays.

Hopefully Roth is getting up today to provide an update to know what games actually have a shot to play delay free.

• biga0787

Sale,ohtani. Cardinals stack and cheappppp fill ins. I’m going to crush or be crushed

• Jdeac

Roth is getting married today, chances of update are “red” according to his page

• depalma13

I have been riding a hot streak, but I have no desire to play what is most likely going to be a 3 game early slate. Just not interested in stacking the Rays in a effort to be contrarian to the Angels ownership.

• RandysCrow

Angels, Pirates, Phillies and Cubs batters all look good today and games loom to be safe.

I think I am going to punt with Shuck from Miami again today as well! For better or worse!!!

• sox9

Can’t play today, just too many weather traps

• HungryHungryHip

The only safe games are PHI/TB, LAA/KC, PIT/MIA. That’s it. STL/CIN might play if they wait 3-4 hours. MIL/NYM might get iin 3-5 innings before the weather hits(but that’s just an uneducated guess.) BAL/BOS might get in a few innings as well but who knows. ATL/CHC is going to be messy at the start(delay) and poss for hours after. I don’t see anything else even playing

• biga0787

Hopefully all the news is out before lock lol. Let’s be real some marlins rays stack is going to win all the money today

• Boooooourns

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Money goes to whoever rosters the risky weather games that actually play.

• bigez952

@Jdeac said...

Roth is getting married today, chances of update are “red” according to his page

That was yesterday

But who knows how late of a night it was or if he has any plans to work the day after his wedding

• biga0787

Trout is going to be 65% owned in gpp. Have to fade angels today I think. They are hot and its hard to not eat the chalk especially on this slate. But in gpp you have to hope it misses.

• Semaj89

If Chicago looks anything like Waukegan I doubt the Cubs play today.

Hail and lots of wind

• 7klub06

Outside of Ohtani, Strasburg, Sale, anyone on C-Mart or Bundy?

• biga0787

I’d like to take Martinez but I think the weather is going to screw pitchers over hitters in that game

• biga0787

I’m worried about sale more and more though

• HockeyTeeth

My advice to everyone is to ignore the weather and just pick your favorite players.

• RandysCrow

@7klub06 said...

Outside of Ohtani, Strasburg, Sale, anyone on C-Mart or Bundy

I like Lively today

• somanyrings

Not trying to scare anyone off the angels because skoglund is a gascan and our worst pitcher. But it snowed last night and it’s supoosed to be a high of 35 and super windy all day.

• 7klub06

@RandysCrow said...

I like Lively today

He has a reasonable price tag on him

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.