2:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 156 ) at Minnesota ( -170 ) —- T: 8
    2:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( -214 ) at Kansas City ( 196 ) —- T: 8
    2:20 PM EST : Atlanta ( 161 ) at Chi Cubs ( -175 ) —- T: —
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 186 ) at LA Dodgers ( -203 ) —- T: 7
    4:10 PM EST : Oakland ( -115 ) at Seattle ( 106 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 108 ) at San Diego ( -117 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -145 ) at Detroit ( 134 ) —- T: 9
    8:08 PM EST : Texas ( 265 ) at Houston ( -301 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

DK you can swap out, so I went to do it.. but no games left

so I’m stuck with Ohtani/Trout

not gonna cash at all today

this is brutal

• yisman

interesting timing

they waited until every other game was underway before announcing they weren’t going to play in KC

couldn’t have given any advance warning

MLB taking lessons from the NBA?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I should have pretended like I was getting married today.

• Lathum

lol.

I have Kinsler and can’t late swap him because every other second baseman is in a game thats been canceled.

Between that and Kiermayer leaving injured I really am playing NBA

• RandysCrow

@eatmyturf23 said...

Haha.
    Good luck Randy, same here man. (Different players, same feelings)

I was trying to find a gif of the whole team when they are dressed up doing the commercial….

“Hello, we are a Major League Baseball team. But…..” Hah

• Bay101

All fking green. No yellow. No orange. Fuk this

• Lathum

I wonder if the Angels skip Ohtanis start or pitch him tomorrow.

Forgot he was going, wonder what his ownership is.

• eatmyturf23

@Bay101 said...

No rain No warning. Game called WTF

Yeah this is pretty fucked up.

I only had Kinsler at 2B (across all lineups) and Ohtani in a $1 3-max entry, so I think my damage is limited. But I feel for everyone else, there was no indication leading up that this game was at anything but minor risk.

Just windy and cold. I get it, but they knew this even last night and didn’t need to make a late call.

• Coheedrodeo

wow think we are all done today unbelievable

• TheWeeIceMan

What a freaking waste of money.

• yisman

multiple in game injuries, like 5 games postponed, and the worst part obviously is the KC game being called off with no warning, screwing everyone over on DK

worst MLB DFS regular season day I can recall

• Bay101

Spahn homer Bell homer
    Ohtani and Angels stack. Ugh

• SkateFiend

@Epignosis said...

I should have pretended like I was getting married today.

Pretended like today was the happiest day in your life?

• jhpog

They played yesterday in snow. Today its clear and 35 degrees and they cancelled. This game is hard enough without teams cancelling games for no reason.

• yisman

fantasydraft “home run”: Trout 53%, Chris Young 14%, Ohtani 42%

• Roma315

Wtf happened in the LAA/KC game? No games left cant swap

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@SkateFiend said...

Pretended like today was the happiest day in your life?

Our wedding actually sucked. The venue cancelled shortly before the wedding and we had no other options.

Kind of like Kansas City today.

• SkateFiend

I was able to replace ALL my players from the Angels / Royals game at yahoo. I couldn’t do that at DK and FD.

Why not have full slates? You can still have a separate late game contests. I’m not happy with the two sites at the moment.

• Cdmjlt369

Just hoping people have more Angels players than me. I only have 1 to 2 in half my lineups and no ohtani anywhere. Maybe I’ll get lucky.

• mrlouviere

At least allow to switch to Stl/Cincy game since it technically hasn’t started even though that one probably will get canned too. I have 5 damn open spots,lol

• jhpog

@Roma315 said...

Wtf happened in the LAA/KC game? No games left cant swap

Played in snow yesterday. Cancelled today with no warning due to cold temperatures (it’s 35 degrees). This is like the day when Oakland’s field had problems in a perfect weather day and just postponed a few years ago. Nothing you could have done to predict it.

• SkateFiend

@Epignosis said...

Our wedding actually sucked. The venue cancelled shortly before the wedding and we had no other options.

Kind of like Kansas City today.

But who cares about the venue, the most important thing is that you got married!

• hautalak

Wonder if anything is gonna happen for today? I’m sure DK is flooded with emails. I’ll play the wait and see. Not too much invested but feel for those that are.

• jetsfan303

Made 4 lines, all 4 with Ohtani. I have to hope the 2 where it’s just him without the Angels bats (Red/Philllies and Cards/Phillies) kill it just to min cash! That’s if the Stl/Cin game doesn’t get cancelled after all too!

• Roma315

Went heavy Ohtani, and LAA since no indications this game would be called. Heavy trout, Ohtani and a few other players on the angels. WTF

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.