2:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 156 ) at Minnesota ( -170 ) —- T: 8
    2:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( -214 ) at Kansas City ( 196 ) —- T: 8
    2:20 PM EST : Atlanta ( 161 ) at Chi Cubs ( -175 ) —- T: —
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 186 ) at LA Dodgers ( -203 ) —- T: 7
    4:10 PM EST : Oakland ( -115 ) at Seattle ( 106 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 108 ) at San Diego ( -117 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -145 ) at Detroit ( 134 ) —- T: 9
    8:08 PM EST : Texas ( 265 ) at Houston ( -301 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@SkateFiend said...

But who cares about the venue, the most important thing is that you got married!

Poolside wedding in her parents’ backyard in July in Florida.

The unity candles melted before we could even light the damn things.

• deepfat

Wow, wtf? There is no reason to postpone the KC-LAA game.

• jhpog

@SkateFiend said...

I was able to replace ALL my players from the Angels / Royals game at yahoo. I couldn’t do that at DK and FD.

Why not have full slates? You can still have a separate late game contests. I’m not happy with the two sites at the moment.

Over the last couple years the major sites have realized that if they cut slates up people will play all of them which increases their rake. First NFL got rid of MNF on their slates. Last year they got rid of SNF. Then they got rid of MNF. Now they’ve realized they can do one game slates and people will play them too. So now we get an early slate, afternoon slate, and a night game slate that’s “promoted” instead of the all day sunday event like it used to be.

There’s no real solution for it because most of the people that play don’t care, they just like gambling and so they’ll just play whatever.

• TheWeeIceMan

At this point, I hope the rest of my team tanks so I don’t have to wonder “what if.”

• Boooooourns

• 2016 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

• LetsCash

LMAO

In some alternate universe, I get all the breaks. That’s the only explanation for this shit luck.

I’m literally laughing in disbelief!

• LetsCash

double

• keephustlincuz

So sale and stacks from the florida games are gonna crush for sure now.

• yisman

@Epignosis said...

Our wedding actually sucked. The venue cancelled shortly before the wedding and we had no other options.

Kind of like Kansas City today.

haha, wow

• jetsfan303

@keephustlincuz said...

So sale and stacks from the florida games are gonna crush for sure now.

Nope, Sale is already at 85 pitches. Strasburg cruised through 3, throwing a no hitter. I’ve got 3 shares of Bundy and 1 of Syndergaard so praying the rain comes roaring into Washington.

• dragon1952

Ohlani, Kinsler, Simmons, Upton….well that’s $5 down the drain.

• yisman

@jhpog said...

Played in snow yesterday. Cancelled today with no warning due to cold temperatures (it’s 35 degrees). This is like the day when Oakland’s field had problems in a perfect weather day and just postponed a few years ago. Nothing you could have done to predict it.

or last year when the Nationals postponed despite there being no rain and none forecasted

or a few years ago in Coors when a water main broke!

It’s a lot better than the NBA but some days leave you shaking your head.

Seems like this was an NBA-type move to give no indication of a possible postponement, wait until the other games start, then postpone it.

• Kingspark35

Played an LAA stack. I am raging. No indication anywhere of a potential postponement.

• TheWeeIceMan

What the F? Angels not even that highly owned, at least in some of the FD GPPs.

• jetsfan303

@jetsfan303 said...

Nope, Sale is already at 85 pitches. Strasburg cruised through 3, throwing a no hitter. I’ve got 3 shares of Bundy and 1 of Syndergaard so praying the rain comes roaring into Washington.

Charlie Hustle, always there when you need him!

• sox9

Like I said, you can;t play today because the weather makes the slate unplayable. You would either get a cancellation you don’t expect, or game w/an elite pticher you skipped figuring bad weather would actually get played. I learned that a couple years ago. That said, anyone rostering KC or LAA should demand a refund and I think that is unfair to all of you who rostered those players on DK or FD.

• yisman

@Epignosis said...

Poolside wedding in her parents’ backyard in July in Florida.

The unity candles melted before we could even light the damn things.

any video or pictures to commemorate it?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@yisman said...

any video or pictures to commemorate it?

My dad recorded it and something went wrong with the recording. I’m telling you. It was a mess.

• sox9

Wonder how many unaddicted fantasy players quit playing after today’s fiasco, getting coldcocked from behind w/KCv. LAA?

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

One lineup for me in the afternoon slate.

Maybe I’ll win enough to have a 15-year anniversary party this summer. INDOORS.

• firepimp

Paid up today for the $44 dollar tourney all 3 lineups had Ohtani and trout. Weirdly only both 10 to 15% owned on fanduel. Guess the Angels players all must have been on fanduel and said hehe watch this shit let’s cancel a 5th game. Fuck me running earned enough the last 2 weeks to play heavy yesterday and today fucked me.

• sox9

My neighbor just requested withdrawal of his entire DK account he was so pissed.

• kcroyalty29

Absolute joke that neither site will offer any sort of compensation for those who loaded up on the Angels/Royals. I had a full game stack for $327. I am quickly losing interest in playing this anymore.

• RandysCrow

If Lively can hold on for the quality start and win I may be in good shape for the early slate. Would be nice if the Marlins 3&4 hitters would get some additional points.

• cbsharpe

@sox9 said...

My neighbor just requested withdrawal of his entire DK account he was so pissed.

Good for him because it is ridiculous that neither site is, at least at this point, going to offer a credit to everyone’s account.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.