2:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 156 ) at Minnesota ( -170 ) —- T: 8
    2:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( -214 ) at Kansas City ( 196 ) —- T: 8
    2:20 PM EST : Atlanta ( 161 ) at Chi Cubs ( -175 ) —- T: —
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 186 ) at LA Dodgers ( -203 ) —- T: 7
    4:10 PM EST : Oakland ( -115 ) at Seattle ( 106 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 108 ) at San Diego ( -117 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -145 ) at Detroit ( 134 ) —- T: 9
    8:08 PM EST : Texas ( 265 ) at Houston ( -301 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Olhausen

@Roma315 said...

I emailed them. The Fing response back was this is a game of skill, and I must watch every game until lock.
    I did MFers but there was no team to switch to. RAGING about $250 down the drain!

Yeah a game of skil that dk does everything in thier power to make a game of luck! I won’t be pulling out my money but I have already decided not to play on nights that dk decides to leave the 9pm games off the slate. There’s no reason to make small slates even smaller other then pure greed.

• cbsharpe

I know right…that would be nice.

• Roma315

@Diebomb said...

I play on FD and kind of the same situation.

When FD had all my action they refunded me once when a situation happened like this. The Nats game was PPD, and it was a clear day. Same situation here. No rain, no snow, should be played.

Also Is the STL\CIN game ever going to run? It doesn’t matter to me at this point just curious.

• homers1226

5 minutes

• 7klub06

Well let’s try it again, for this slate Godley/Kershaw at pitcher? Anyone bold to play Manaea or Lucchesi

• homers1226

I have godly kersh

1 lu

sf and oak stack

• TeamTwerk

@jhpog said...

Played in snow yesterday. Cancelled today with no warning due to cold temperatures (it’s 35 degrees). This is like the day when Oakland’s field had problems in a perfect weather day and just postponed a few years ago. Nothing you could have done to predict it.

Not like that at all. Everyone knew exactly what the weather was going to be like today so it was predictable and they should’ve cancelled it earlier. Not saying DFS players could’ve predicted ppd but KC could have and they are notorious for surprise late postponements out of the blue.

• kcroyalty29

Yes. Such a predictable postponement that kevin Roth didn’t even have it listed in his weather. rollseyes

• homers1226

come on redbirds bail me out

• Diebomb

@Roma315 said...

When FD had all my action they refunded me once when a situation happened like this. The Nats game was PPD, and it was a clear day. Same situation here. No rain, no snow, should be played.

Also Is the STL\CIN game ever going to run? It doesn’t matter to me at this point just curious.

I believe the reds/cards game just started playing.. I’m cashing but stacked some Angels players with full confidence the game was going to be played because of zero chance of rain. No telling where Id be if the game played. They should play though.. cold or not. ridiculous.

• yisman

@Epignosis said...

My dad recorded it and something went wrong with the recording. I’m telling you. It was a mess.

wow

sorry, man

but I enjoyed the story anyway

• Diebomb

@7klub06 said...

Well let’s try it again, for this slate Godley/Kershaw at pitcher? Anyone bold to play Manaea or Lucchesi

Ive got one with Lucchesi. One with Godley.

• yisman

probably posted already, but here’s a tweet about what happened in KC:

https://twitter.com/BNightengale/status/985580072064208897

• dolphinkick182

Lol! 4 people leading the FD homerun challenge. They all had Bour who wasn’t scheduled but PH a HR. All 3 of my guys were from the Angels lol.

• dolphinkick182

Hopefully the ARI vs LAD game doesn’t get cancelled, I hear there is a Dodger Dog shortage.

• homers1226

whats a dodger dog

hot dog ?

• eatmyturf23

@Olhausen said...

This is a skill based game that becomes a lot less skillful with super small slates. And Now these one game slates that dk is running are a complete joke.

People need to stop being dumb and playing those tiny or single-game slates. Until people stop being stupid… but again, I don’t care because they funnel profit to our DFS vendors and allow the product to exist for people like me on the larger slates. DK has to recoup all those stupid super bowl commercial losses (it was BIG spending lol) of a few years ago, after all.

• dolphinkick182

Ya. It’s how Tommy grew his belly.

• homers1226

yes, that is the question,

to play or not play

I say if it aint the rent money

PLAY

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@yisman said...

wow

sorry, man

but I enjoyed the story anyway

The wedding was one thing.

The marriage has more than made up for it.

• homers1226

Trout would have 30 by now

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

@kcroyalty29 said...

Yes. Such a predictable postponement that kevin Roth didn’t even have it listed in his weather. rollseyes

Roth is on vacation getting married this weekend. they’ve been saying this all over the website; this is not RG’s fault

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

And go Jed.

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

i have 90 points from nimmo, thor and sale, everyone else is a zero. many lols.

• sox9

@Roma315 said...

I emailed them. The Fing response back was this is a game of skill, and I must watch every game until lock.
    I did MFers but there was no team to switch to. RAGING about $250 down the drain!

The take the rake and then they rape you and tell you it was all your fault

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).