1:10 PM EST : Boston ( 134 ) at Minnesota ( -146 ) — T: 8.5
    2:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( 124 ) at Chi Sox ( -135 ) — T: 8.0
    4:05 PM EST : Seattle ( ) at Baltimore ( ) — T:
    7:05 PM EST : Arizona ( 151 ) at Washington ( -164 ) — T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Texas ( 169 ) at Tampa Bay ( -185 ) — T: 8.0
    8:10 PM EST : Toronto ( ) at Kansas City ( ) — T:
    9:40 PM EST : Detroit ( 145 ) at Oakland ( -158 ) — T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 258 ) at LA Dodgers ( -291 ) — T: 8.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

I guess I won’t be spending 11,000 on Jacob DeGrom in the early slate.

PHI @ NYM – There’s going to plenty of rain around NY today… some light enough to play through, some heavy enough to force a stoppage….I’d steer clear in cash, avoid SP in any format, and throw a few GPP darts if you love it.” – Kevin Roth
    ~

• tbird05

FD has to step it up…4 1B/C in the lineup with Abreu, Collins, Vaughn, and Mercedes last night. Figure it out….

Just nitpicking…everyone else knew Vaughn is covering left field this year.

• am03wins

Playing Acuña every day until they move his price to about $7,000 lol.

• Alvance83

Is the dk iron man at 14 days right now? Just want to make sure I didn’t miss opening day.
    Thanks

• am03wins

@Alvance83 said...

Is the dk iron man at 14 days right now? Just want to make sure I didn’t miss opening day.
    Thanks

It is; I’m pretty sure you can miss a couple days and still accomplish it, though. The time frame is 216 days. Although there will obviously be days without games, I’m pretty sure you don’t have to play every single day.

• Njsum1

@am03wins said...

It is; I’m pretty sure you can miss a couple days and still accomplish it, though. The time frame is 216 days. Although there will obviously be days without games, I’m pretty sure you don’t have to play every single day.

You can generally miss somewhere between 3-5 slates if going for the Ironman. I’d err on the side of caution and not miss more than 3 👍

• am03wins

@Njsum1 said...

You can generally miss somewhere between 3-5 slates if going for the Ironman. I’d err on the side of caution and not miss more than 3 👍

That makes sense. I’m sure it depends on the length of playoff series and you definitely don’t want to be depending on those to go 7 after spending all season entering almost every slate.

• BigRay

so PHI/NYM looks like a 3 hour window in between rains. and we stay away from Sea/Bal because of 7 innings, right?

• bdf

@BigRay said...

so PHI/NYM looks like a 3 hour window in between rains. and we stay away from Sea/Bal because of 7 innings, right?

I threw in Mullins. It’s not like NOONE will score in 7 innings. You’re probably just losing 1 at bat, maybe 2 for guys further down the order.

• axman15

Seeing DeGrom at nearly 30% – really hope that doesn’t play, what an edge on the field it would be not having him

• biga0787

Before he kills me. Acuna at 55% on fd is crazy. On short skates you have to fade that in gpp

• BigRay

@axman15 said...

Seeing DeGrom at nearly 30% – really hope that doesn’t play, what an edge on the field it would be not having him

you got your wish

• osuryanf

I’m pretty much the reaper when it comes to MLB..

Forgot to tell ya’ll…. I have Acuna.

I apologize in advance for the goose egg.

• RatedDAL

Garbage Braves pitching continues.

• ifthethunder

@BigRay said...

I played Harvey in short slate and an early classic. It’s not like your spending 6,000 in salary for a complete game shutout. If anything, the shortened game gives him a better shot at getting a win.
    ~

• axman15

@ifthethunder said...

I played Harvey in short slate and an early classic. It’s not like your spending 6,000 in salary for a complete game shutout. If anything, the shortened game gives him a better shot at getting a win.
    ~

Looking good for you so far. Hopefully you had Padres bats too. I did not.

• Njsum1

@am03wins said...

That makes sense. I’m sure it depends on the length of playoff series and you definitely don’t want to be depending on those to go 7 after spending all season entering almost every slate.

Nope…playoffs have nothing to do with the Ironman, it’s a regular season achievement.

However…the all star game counts if they play one

• am03wins

@Njsum1 said...

Nope…playoffs have nothing to do with the Ironman, it’s a regular season achievement.

However…the all star game counts if they play one

An achievement that runs until November 3rd has nothing to do with the playoffs?

There aren’t even 200 days from opening day until the last day of the regular season.

• biga0787

I hate acuna…. 55% chalk paying off is such bs all the time

• osuryanf

Anyone elses lineup/entry disappear from Draftkings? Mines been gone about 10 minutes and isn’t on the website or app…. strange

• Wooden_Bones

@osuryanf said...

Anyone elses lineup/entry disappear from Draftkings? Mines been gone about 10 minutes and isn’t on the website or app…. strange

Yes, I’m having the same problem. Can’t see my live or upcoming lineups.

Glad it’s not just me (was starting to worry they froze my account).

• ifthethunder

@axman15 said...

Looking good for you so far. Hopefully you had Padres bats too. I did not.

Oh well, Harvey turned into a pumpkin. I have Pineda as well, that’s going alright. I’ve been playing Hosmer, so got that one. And Ronald Acuña Jr.‘s 2 RBI blast as well.
    ~

• Njsum1

@am03wins said...

An achievement that runs until November 3rd has nothing to do with the playoffs?

There aren’t even 200 days from opening day until the last day of the regular season.

WOW, you’re right, didn’t even see that nonsense. It’s never been that way before, EVER. And I’ve done 3 MLB iron mans.

Yeah, it looks like playoffs are included, this season. Might take me off doing the Ironman.

Not like that for NBA or NHL…this season, or any other 🤷‍♂️

• ifthethunder

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah, it looks like playoffs are included, this season. Might take me off doing the Ironman.

In my experience, DK won’t screw you over in Ironman, especially something that would be their error. A couple of times, I’ve fallen short a day or 2. I’ve gotten hold of customer service via the chat and they gave it to me.
    ~

• biga0787

Badoo and Ramos, or bell and Schwarber?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).