2:15 PM EST : LA Angels ( -109 ) at Kansas City ( 101 ) —- T: 8.5
    2:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 154 ) at Chi Cubs ( -167 ) —- T: —
    4:05 PM EST : Colorado ( 118 ) at SF Giants ( -128 ) —- T: 7.5
    4:05 PM EST : Houston ( -101 ) at Oakland ( -107 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( 169 ) at LA Dodgers ( -184 ) —- T: 7.5
    4:10 PM EST : Texas ( -111 ) at Seattle ( 103 ) —- T: 7.5
    4:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 121 ) at Minnesota ( -131 ) —- T: 9
    8:05 PM EST : St. Louis ( 129 ) at NY Yankees ( -140 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• FFguru71

Not sure why FD went away from including the entire slate for Sunday’s(on their main slate). now, they are broken up. I mean, why have late swap, if you really have no reason to utilize it?? If all the games on the slate start within an hour of one another(like the Main slate), how/why would you need to use late swap?? I totally get it with the weeknight slates where you have games that start at 6:05 and 9:35 etc. Obviously, when are afternoon games being played in MLB, FD is going to split the slates up, especially on Saturday’s and Sunday’s. That’s frustrating, and I’d wager the only reason for them doing so, is to get more $$. There is no other logical explanation for it, no way would a vast majority have wanted it this way.

• River2009

I really like Gio Gonzalez but the wind and how warm it is is worrysome

• CJtheGrump

I want to target Toronto hitters, but they have been ice cold so far this season. Bundy made them look silly in his first start this year.

• crazydaisy2013

@CJtheGrump said...

I want to target Toronto hitters, but they have been ice cold so far this season. Bundy made them look silly in his first start this year.

I wouldn’t take them until they warm up

• crazydaisy2013

@River2009 said...

I really like Gio Gonzalez but the wind and how warm it is is worrysome

He’s a ground ball pitcher.

• crazydaisy2013

I’d like to roster Carrasco but Detroit might be the wrong team to do it against.

• Bastardo

There is an all day late swap slate on Fanduel…

• Bastardo

@FFguru71 said...

Not sure why FD went away from including the entire slate for Sunday’s(on their main slate). now, they are broken up. I mean, why have late swap, if you really have no reason to utilize it?? If all the games on the slate start within an hour of one another(like the Main slate), how/why would you need to use late swap?? I totally get it with the weeknight slates where you have games that start at 6:05 and 9:35 etc. Obviously, when are afternoon games being played in MLB, FD is going to split the slates up, especially on Saturday’s and Sunday’s. That’s frustrating, and I’d wager the only reason for them doing so, is to get more $$. There is no other logical explanation for it, no way would a vast majority have wanted it this way.

• FFguru71

@Bastardo said...

Yes, but the contest are tiny…Not sure why they don’t include all the games in the main slate..get rid of the all day slate with contests that small. What’s the point??

• theinnovative

@FFguru71 said...

Yes, but the contest are tiny…Not sure why they don’t include all the games in the main slate..get rid of the all day slate with contests that small. What’s the point??

15 games slates aren’t fun, just way too much going on. So I actually prefer how it’s set up

• crazydaisy2013

Does Boston wake up today?

• fanturds

@crazydaisy2013 said...

Does Boston wake up today?

im not going to have a lot of exposure. Cobb had fantastic numbers before Tommy John.

• bigsmoot2

Happy Easter, good luck today folks, last night treated me well on FD thanks to Paxton and puig, gotta keep grinding today!

• mrmogz

Man, I have a lot of exposure to the MIL/CIN game but the weather is pretty concerning. Anyone from the area that can confirm their thoughts on a chance of PPD?

• crazydaisy2013

I’m fading Carrasco 100%.

• VinnieMaf

@crazydaisy2013 said...

I’m fading Carrasco 100%.

I have Carrasco in 80% of my lineups hoping more people are going to fade him due to weather***.

***I do reserve the right to change my mind when it looks like a downpur will be coming their way lol

• crazydaisy2013

@VinnieMaf said...

I have Carrasco in 80% of my lineups hoping more people are going to fade him due to weather***.

***I do reserve the right to change my mind when it looks like a downpur will be coming their way lol

It’s not due to weather. Detroit doesn’t chase pitches and that’s how Carrasco has had success this year and his career. He was a walk of .75 per 9 innings but has the lowest strike zone pitch% of the day. That clearly mean he’s having success against free swinging teams. It seems like a trap once you dig a bit deeper.

• walkoff9

may just pay up for lester in cash games, so much hitting value.

• noddy

@CJtheGrump said...

Then why do you want to target them?

• mrmogz

@noddy said...

Then why do you want to target them?

Probably because when they (hopefully) do blow up for like a 12 run game your gonna get them at very low ownership. They are my team and I’ve barely rostered any of them all season so far. Tulo and Morales seem to be the only 2 doing anything currently.

• VinnieMaf

@crazydaisy2013 said...

It’s not due to weather. Detroit doesn’t chase pitches and that’s how Carrasco has had success this year and his career. He was a walk of .75 per 9 innings but has the lowest strike zone pitch% of the day. That clearly mean he’s having success against free swinging teams. It seems like a trap once you dig a bit deeper.

This is true. But combined with the wind blowing out and the threat of a delay/showers, it could generate a nice payout if Carrasco does have a nice showing. This applies since I’m playing GPPs, of course.

• noddy

I want to play Harper, but I’m afraid Eickhoff could pitch a great game. Thoughts?

• krazyju84

can anyone confirm wind direction at ATL? different sites have it SW wind(blowing in) and NE wind(blowing out).

• jgchinz

I’m rolling w Boston, Philly and Washington mini stacks w some heat thrown in (Trout). Try and ride that wind to some dough.

• crazydaisy2013

@krazyju84 said...

can anyone confirm wind direction at ATL? different sites have it SW wind(blowing in) and NE wind(blowing out).

Looks like blowing straight out or slightly left-center at 8mph.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.