7:35 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -105 ) at Atlanta ( -103 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:40 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 135 ) at Milwaukee ( -146 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : St. Louis ( 118 ) at Chi Cubs ( -128 ) —- T: —
    9:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( 123 ) at Arizona ( -133 ) —- T: 8
    10:05 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 152 ) at Oakland ( -165 ) —- T: 9
    10:07 PM EST : Boston ( 142 ) at LA Angels ( -154 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Houston ( -173 ) at Seattle ( 159 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -185 ) at San Diego ( 170 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ndepompei

@hcassidy said...

The dimensions down the line are the same at 325 ft. Left Center is 375 in PR while Progressive is 370, Center is 404 to 405 Right Center is 375 in both ball parks. So conclusions dimensions are almost ‘Identical’.

Yeah but hitting in 30 degree Cleveland a lot different than 80 degree San Juan

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@Ndepompei said...

Yeah but hitting in 30 degree Cleveland a lot different than 80 degree San Juan

so , you would fade Kluber at home vs the Twins in July?

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@hcassidy said...

The dimensions down the line are the same at 325 ft. Left Center is 375 in PR while Progressive is 370, Center is 404 to 405 Right Center is 375 in both ball parks. So conclusions dimensions are almost ‘Identical’.

Bingo

• Ndepompei

@TnRiddles said...

so , you would fade Kluber at home vs the Twins in July?

No I wouldn’t fade Kluber in Yankee Stadium in July I’ll definitely have some Indians bats tonight though

• Ndepompei

What pairing do we think will be higher owned in DK tournaments Kluber/Wood or Kluber/Chirinos? I’m thinking Kluber/Chirinos will be higher owned since you can fit Astros in with them

• yanksfan1

Aside from temperature, do we know anything about the Puerto Rico stadium?

• finsup613

and with warm weather and plenty humidity. could be sneaky since the weather page is till listing the weather in minny

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@yanksfan1 said...

Aside from temperature, do we know anything about the Puerto Rico stadium?

@hcassidy said…

• marty68

Any thoughts on the KC vs TOR game today. I’m thinking of trying the single game Showdown. Seems like Garcia is a must play…

• hcassidy

@TnRiddles said...

@hcassidy said…

Will add, Hiram Bithorn Stadium the OF wall looks to be 8 ft all the way around, whereas Progressive has the 19 ft wall in left.

• hcassidy

Ugh, Cards/Cubs PPD again. There went my Cards stack on DK.

• B_Heals152

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #14

RG Tiered Ranking

@hcassidy said...

Ugh, Cards/Cubs PPD again. There went my Cards stack on DK.

Source? Don’t see this anywhere yet.

• Ndepompei

@B_Heals152 said...

Neither do I

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@B_Heals152 said...

Ppl are relying on a left over banner on DK from yesterday

• hcassidy

@TnRiddles said...

Ppl are relying on a left over banner on DK from yesterday

That’s where I seen it at, and it wasn’t their an hour ago.

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

@hcassidy said...

That’s where I seen it at, and it wasn’t their an hour ago.

its been there all morning,,,,I started doing DK lineups at 9am and it was there

• Orangeflow

I suck at MLB. Been trying for years. Only sport I use an optimizer for.

• hcassidy

@TnRiddles said...

its been there all morning,,,,I started doing DK lineups at 9am and it was there

I never noticed till now. Of course I just reserved my contest cause I had running to do this morning. So Ignore my previous post.

• Ronboogie6

Olson/Cron or Votto/Ramos? I have Olson with Davis and Joyce as a mini stack as of now.

• Njsum1

@tonedefrob said...

Ump in the TEX/TAM game is notoriously hitter friendly (Marquez). Takes Yonny off the table for me and solidifies some hitters there.

Such a dilemma…Yonnys price could overcome that though. I might use him sparingly. Yet I agree Marquez, no good for pitchers. Just ask Lance McCullers and his never ending string of walks last game. I even posted how I dropped my Mcullers exposure last game out due to Marquez. He’s one of the few umps that will take me off a pitcher. I’ve actually watched some games he’s called, it’s painful if you rostered the pitcher. However, Yonny has good control and is only 4.7k. I wouldn’t expect a great game, however, he’s a big favorite, so he could get the win and limit the damage. If you’re happy with 10 DK points and think you can get it done with the higher priced bats and and Kluber, there is still merit to using him sparingly.

• rickkain29

@Orangeflow said...

I suck at MLB. Been trying for years. Only sport I use an optimizer for.

Honestly, some of the best nights I’ve had in MLB DFS is when I use the optimizer 10 minutes prior to first pitch and like what I see. I’ve won $1000 doing this twice in the past week and a half

• Njsum1

@rickkain29 said...

Honestly, some of the best nights I’ve had in MLB DFS is when I use the optimizer 10 minutes prior to first pitch and like what I see. I’ve won $1000 doing this twice in the past week and a half

Never have, never will, use an optimizer for any sport. Yet I don’t knock others who do. If your goal is to make a bunch a money and the optimizer is working, go with it. My main objective is to be profitably entertained, even if the profit is slight. For me the fun is making the lineup. I will however, use projections as a tie breaker for my last man in, if I’m stuck between a few players.

• TnRiddles

• Blogger of the Month

McCullers/Corbin will be my combo in most DK lineups

• 7klub06

Astros right handed batters for tonight?
    Pitchers, Corbin-Wood-Chirinos-Wheeler-Bettis and then of course Kluber and Ohtani

• rickkain29

@Njsum1 said...

Never have, never will, use an optimizer for any sport. Yet I don’t knock others who do. If your goal is to make a bunch a money and the optimizer is working, go with it. My main objective is to be profitably entertained, even if the profit is slight. For me the fun is making the lineup. I will however, use projections as a tie breaker for my last man in, if I’m stuck between a few players.

Yeah, the optimizer has some voodoo magic though. The line-up it gave me 10 minutes before lock last night had Nomar Mazar in it. He scored me 21 points with a HR and was 0.9% owned.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.