11:05 AM EST : Toronto ( -101 ) at Boston ( -107 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( -170 ) at Philadelphia ( 156 ) —- T: 6.5
    7:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 106 ) at Cincinnati ( -115 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Washington ( 147) at Miami (-155) —- T: 7
    8:09 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -111 ) at St. Louis ( 103 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( 116 ) at Chi Sox ( -126 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 118 ) at Minnesota ( -128 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 124) at San Francisco (-134) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• xiaobaitu

“For one day MLB contests, if the postponed game is played on the same day then you will receive points for your players in those games as normal. If a game is postponed to a later date or called off for any reason, any players you have selected for that game will receive zero points. “ It sucks.

• firepimp

I have 147 in the 25.00 so doubled up for now. I have Sano and Lamb still playing but the Min/Mil game will be called. Hopefully Lamb hits 5 homers lol.

• firepimp

@xiaobaitu said...

“For one day MLB contests, if the postponed game is played on the same day then you will receive points for your players in those games as normal. If a game is postponed to a later date or called off for any reason, any players you have selected for that game will receive zero points. “ It sucks.

Whattttttttttt. Did not know this rule.

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@xiaobaitu said...

Suspended is different than postponed.

• feekdogg

@yeahthisiscuddy said...

MIL/MIN is already an official game. If it ends right now the stats will count.

This. If the game goes 5 innings, it’s official if they call it. As long as one team is ahead, it’s over. If the score was tied and it’s after the 5th, that would be a suspended game that would be picked up the next day. If the game hasn’t gone 5 innings and they call it, it’s the same as a postponement. All stats that occurred before the game was called would be wiped out.

• xiaobaitu

So the stats will still count, if they call it now? That’s great to know.

• feekdogg

@xiaobaitu said...

So the stats will still count, if they call it now? That’s great to know.

Correct. Anything you have from MN or MIL won’t be taken away.

• xiaobaitu

Thanks! I went with dozier nunez and sano so I really hope they do not get zeros..

• Rsmith11

Was in first in the solo shot winning $1000 before this final game started.. Now I’m in 30th winning a measly $15.. Damn

• xiaobaitu

You’d really hope the last game get rained out man

• eKing

Cashing 50/50s on FD with Rodon atm in late. A 75 pt up swing if I had Santiango or Lackey. What could have been… smh

• Dewoc19

I drank the Cincy Kool-aid tonight, boy what a mistake that was, should have gone with Lackey and Santiago like I originally planned and not played anybody Cincy, I should know better than to take considerations from these forums

• Zieg30

Twins-Brewers’ game called. Expected, but frustrating all the same.

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Twins game would have been suspended by now…..are they thinking of finishing it??

• JNeal916

@Dewoc19 said...

I drank the Cincy Kool-aid tonight, boy what a mistake that was, should have gone with Lackey and Santiago like I originally planned and not played anybody Cincy, I should know better than to take considerations from these forums

And if the forums would have been right, you wouldnt mention the forums. It would have just been attributed to your own “genius,” and you wouldn’t be complaining. You put your lineup in, no one else. Sometimes you listen to others and it pays off, sometimes it doesn’t.

• NextSignal

Man, these extra SF/ARI innings are keeping things very interesting. I’m swimming in a sea of Dbacks stacks with Belt and Crawford instead of Goldschmidt and Segura near the top of the Swing For the Fences. Fingers crossed that they each get another at bat.

Toes crossed that Rubby’s still on the mound if they get those at bats.

• TimmerRC

@NextSignal said...

Man, these extra SF/ARI innings are keeping things very interesting. I’m swimming in a sea of Dbacks stacks with Belt and Crawford instead of Goldschmidt and Segura near the top of the Swing For the Fences. Fingers crossed that they each get another at bat.

Toes crossed that Rubby’s still on the mound if they get those at bats.

I hear ya, I’m sitting here with Pence, Span and Panik hoping it goes all night lol. Each and every little walk keeps me climbing that ladder and is another chance at a HR…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler