2:35 PM EST : Baltimore ( -106 ) at Texas ( -102 ) — T: 8.5
    3:10 PM EST : NY Mets ( -174 ) at Colorado ( 159 ) — T: 10.5
    4:07 PM EST : Detroit ( 123 ) at Oakland ( -133 ) — T: 8.0
    4:07 PM EST : Minnesota ( 106 ) at LA Angels ( -115 ) — T: 9.5
    4:10 PM EST : Houston ( -111 ) at Seattle ( 102 ) — T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -118 ) at San Diego ( 109 ) — T: 7.5
    5:10 PM EST: Chi Sox ( 101 ) at Boston ( -110 ) — T: 9.0
    7:08 PM EST : Atlanta ( ) at Chi Cubs ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Solid baseball week with one off day… when it would have mattered the most 🤷🏻‍♂️

On to Sunday Funday

• ecallarman

Going back to the abyss (Rangers) with the Orioles/Rangers.

• JIB7

Like Peralta’s sport but fear I will regret not paying up for pitching on FD.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Strasburg scratched.

Paolo Espino starting in his place.

• Pandamonious

Espino is 34 and has spent 99% of his career in minor league ball, and been bouncing back and forth between AA and AAA since 2010, so fair to say, shouldn’t expect much here.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Espino is 34 and has spent 99% of his career in minor league ball, and been bouncing back and forth between AA and AAA since 2010, so fair to say, shouldn’t expect much here.

D’Backs
    Mix and match with one offs and other stacks

• am03wins

I like a few Marlins guys for salary relief. SF’s pitcher is really bad.

• biga0787

^^^ Alex wood is not really bad, he was hurt. In past years he has been a good prospect and decent pitcher. Not to say Miami stacks aren’t in play. But he is far from the worst pitcher on the slate

• am03wins

@biga0787 said...

^^^ Alex wood is not really bad, he was hurt. In past years he has been a good prospect and decent pitcher. Not to say Miami stacks aren’t in play. But he is far from the worst pitcher on the slate

Yeah that’s true. It might come down to how healthy he is coming off of his recent back injury then.

• JIB7

No Calhoun against the minor-league righty. No Narvaez in MIL.

• JIB7

Bieber or Cole?

• biga0787

I’d say cole, cin has played well, doesn’t k as much and in a way better park. But Bieber could nullify all of that.

• ecallarman

I think Cole is more likely to bust, than Bieber. IMHO

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@JIB7 said...

Bieber or Cole?

There is no reason not to play both on DK

• jv21

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

trying a hedge, 100% Bieber in my MME lineups and 100% Cole in my SE lineups on FD, this should be ok.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

The only D back I don’t have with the lead off HR
    Not a great start to the slate

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Solo HR for JRam, Harper and Stanton to mock the Cole/Bieber/value stack lineups early…

• biga0787

Cole and Bieber going to suck today. I was on Peralta and thought about tb striking out a bunch and like a dumb ass stick Cole in

• ifthethunder

I have Cole-Peralta, Bieber-Nola, and Peralta-Nola. Most days I’ve found a decent pitching combo on DK. But the ding danged dongers keep eluding me. Whenever I pay up, my guys seem to dud. Can’t find the cheapies on the days they go off, either.
    ~

• Pandamonious

Yeah, when there’s very little offense on a slate, but what offense there is, is coming from HR’s, and you don’t have much of the guys who do hit the HR’s (except Turner, who is chalk city) it doesn’t matter how good your pitchers are.

• Pandamonious

I also did not have MadBum and Wood returning to Cy Young form on my, things that might happen today list.

• Pandamonious

Oh, and I also got sick of playing Vogelbach in Brewers stacks, because it seemed like he was always getting pinch-hit for and ending with 2 AB’s and 0 points.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, when there’s very little offense on a slate, but what offense there is, is coming from HR’s, and you don’t have much of the guys who do hit the HR’s (except Turner, who is chalk city) it doesn’t matter how good your pitchers are.

It’s still a young slate but, yes, overall is a frustrating day for stacks…. all HR solo, nearly zero 2b or 3b, stolen bases and such

Obviously I skipped Vogelbach in my MIL stack…. lol…

Thing is when you get a 50 pts floor from pitchers it doesn’t take much offense to cash… to win, eh that is a different story

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Nats once again failing badly. And looks like you didn’t need Bieber. On to NBA tonight…..

• ifthethunder

@sochoice said...

Nats once again failing badly. And looks like you didn’t need Bieber. On to NBA tonight…..

Bieber and Nola got me 75.25 DKFP! And my catcher, Roberto Pérez, has a 3 run HR!

Nothing from anyone else though. Frickin’ Nats.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).