2:20 PM EST : St. Louis ( 104 ) at Chi Cubs ( -112 ) —- T: —
    3:40 PM EST : Houston ( -172 ) at Seattle ( 158 ) —- T: 8.5
    6:35 PM EST : Toronto ( 138 ) at NY Yankees ( -150 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 100 ) at Philadelphia ( -108 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:35 PM EST : NY Mets ( -103 ) at Atlanta ( -105 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Miami ( 164 ) at Milwaukee ( -178 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( 156 ) at Arizona ( -170 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Boston ( -104 ) at LA Angels ( -104 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BUFUu2

early slate pitching sucks

• MrPerfekt7

It looks like Morton and Weaver prolly the way to go for pitchers on early slate. Cobb may stand a chance vs tigers

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@7klub06 said...

Cobb may stand a chance vs tigers

That is whom I decided to be the reason I curse later today!!!

• bucherpsu08

I have Cobb in as my SP2 but I hate the play. He’s basically still in spring training.

• BUFUu2

@7klub06 said...

It looks like Morton and Weaver prolly the way to go for pitchers on early slate. Cobb may stand a chance vs tigers

yea morton is a lock on this slate at least until the weather stays a bit chilli… He is great with the sinker ball and the colder weather will bring it down but first time he pitches in 80-90 degree weather ill be playing the bats against him. Weaver can get rocked today though in chicago not good history against the cubs

• Reacher

I just checked the weather and Kevin Roth’s forecast is premium now.

• Derfturf

Cubs Cards o/u is 7

• bucherpsu08

@Reacher said...

I just checked the weather and Kevin Roth’s forecast is premium now.

The premium content is just his updates in the last hour before lock. The morning and afternoon updates are still free.

• biga0787

Morton weaver, cards stack with some astros love. What could go wrong

• lloydjv1

@BUFUu2 said...

early slate pitching sucks

Morton will be 100 percent owned. Might want to hedge a few LU’s just in case.

• Ndepompei

@biga0787 said...

Cards stack could be low owned if it pops you’ll be in good shape

• 77racing

@bucherpsu08 said...

The premium content is just his updates in the last hour before lock. The morning and afternoon updates are still free.

for now… til the money grab strikes again

• biga0787

Cards stack are usually low owned. lol probably because they rarely go off. 5-7 runs is a huge day. They do go off though occasionally and today is one of those days. Weaver may be low owned because he got rocked the one time he faced the Cubs and was nervous. The kid has the stuff though. No one should be afraid to use him

• icemanyeee

lester/weaver with balt/stros stax

• NarrowJ

Cardinals guys are pretty good vs lefties (sans Carpenter of course). Martinez, Ozuna and DeJong in particular.

• lloydjv1

@biga0787 said...

Asked myself that with my A’s stack yesterday. Of course it turned out okay, but could have been better had I Dotted that with some Sox bats. Another lesson learned.

• BUFUu2

@NarrowJ said...

Cardinals guys are pretty good vs lefties (sans Carpenter of course). Martinez, Ozuna and DeJong in particular.

yep love my cards man and only time i play fowler on dk is when they play the cubs he sucked all last year but against the cubs he lit it up… I think he hates his old team or he just knows how to hit against the pitchers and in that park

• divusjulius

• Blogger of the Month

fowlers been great value early this season.

just started but i like weaver-morton, with a det-balt game stack, and then a few balt/hou LUPs with a card sprinkled in

• wideopen23

@NarrowJ said...

Wind blowing in from left doesn’t concern you? I like ozuna but that wind…

• biga0787

Definitely concerns me. Hope it concerns others more. Fowler from the right has a higher avg but less power. I’m more on bader

• eatmyturf23

@77racing said...

for now… til the money grab strikes again

To be fair, RG is a business and not a non-profit for degen skill-based-game players :) They balance free content vs paid to try and maximize revenue.

• NarrowJ

@wideopen23 said...

Wind blowing in from left doesn’t concern you? I like ozuna but that wind…

I’m not a huge believer in wind making much of a difference unless it is more than 20 mph or so. I can’t count how many times I’ve avoided hitters in a game where the wind is blowing in and then the final score is 14 to 11 with 4-6 HR in the game, or conversely, avoided a pitcher in a good spot because of the wind and then watch them go out and throw up 35 FP.

That said, the wind is a bit more concerning at Wrigley than it is in other parks because there’s no design factors or et cetera to offset the effects. I do recall the WS game vs the Indians where they made such a big deal about the wind blowing out at 40 mph. That game ended 1-0.

But again, if guys are mashing the baseball then it is going to find the bleachers no matter whether the wind is blowing in 12 mph or not at all.

• cheezpizza

Zimmerman has been pitching to contact the last two seasons and with the wind blowing out, I kind of want to stack the top of the Orioles LU with a few Astros later.

• dyavid

fowler/adam jones or ozuna/mancini in gpp?

• biga0787

If forced ozuna Mancini. I’d go bader/jones if I was going that way

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).