• 2020 Blogger of the Month

11:10 AM EST : Chi Sox ( -116 ) at Boston ( +107 ) — T: 8.0
    7:05 PM EST : SF Giants ( -105 ) at Philadelphia ( -103 ) — T: 8.5
    7:05 PM EST : St. Louis ( -115 ) at ( Washington +106 ) — T: 8.0
    8:10 PM EST Tampa Bay ( +105 ) at ( Kansas City -114 ) — T: 8.5
    9:38 PM EST : Texas ( +177 ) at LA Angels ( -195 ) — T: 9.0
    10:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( +130 ) at San Diego ( -141 ) — T: 7.0
    10:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -193 ) at Seattle ( +175 ) — T: 8.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@ifthethunder said...

I have him in, too. But he was one of my goose eggs from last night. I like Belt, he’s cheap and batting 4th. So I moved Jared Walsh to the outfield. (My infield is still pretty thin tho.)

As a Nats fan, I’m hoping that Joe Ross can keep the Redbirds in check. But if you don’t have that particular handicap, agree on the Cards.
    ~

When Alberto was with the O’s, facing a LHP, he was money so consistently. The goose egg yesterday should just make him stronger today.

• Cocomilk

Casali behind the plate has the giants looking like the 85 bears, quick glance 2 runs, shutout, shutout, shutout. I’m an admitted bases casual…. is this a legit trend??

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

When Alberto was with the O’s, facing a LHP, he was money so consistently. The goose egg yesterday should just make him stronger today.

David Fletcher is batting 1st for the Angels. My main spendups at hitter are Trout and Walsh, so it made sense for me to replace Hanser with Fletch.

BTW, the weather for Tampa-K.C. is updated. Wind still blowing in at 12 mph, but now the temps will be under 50. I still have Salvador Perez in 2 of my 6 because he’s been en fuego. But these are tough conditions, aren’t they? (I don’t know how much the wind affects Kauffman Stadium. I just know there’s Wrigley, than everywhere else.)
    ~

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@ifthethunder said...

David Fletcher is batting 1st for the Angels. My main spendups at hitter are Trout and Walsh, so it made sense for me to replace Hanser with Fletch.

BTW, the weather for Tampa-K.C. is updated. Wind still blowing in at 12 mph, but now the temps will be under 50. I still have Salvador Perez in 2 of my 6 because he’s been en fuego. But these are tough conditions, aren’t they? (I don’t know how much the wind affects Kauffman Stadium. I just know there’s Wrigley, than everywhere else.)
    ~

It’s definitely tough conditions, yes. I’m not sure it would force me off someone I like, especially at position like catcher, where great options are hard to come by.

• ifthethunder

I feel good about my lineups. Thus incoming skunking, probably. Good luck, people.
    ~

• jayzee666

@ifthethunder said...

I feel good about my lineups. Thus incoming skunking, probably. Good luck, people.
    ~

I never like my LUs. Then again, I already know what the results are, and they don’t involve sniffing the cash line.

• Eyehatetodd

@jayzee666 said...

I never like my LUs. Then again, I already know what the results are, and they don’t involve sniffing the cash line.

Same. Although I made 2 lineups for the single game slate on FD at 11am today.. wasn’t a fan of either, and ended up sitting tied for 1st with one through most of the game until JDs single in the bottom of the 7th. Ended up finishing 4th and .25pts away from 1st and $1,250. Instead, I got a measly $79 lol oh well, first tilt of the MLB season. I knew it was gonna happen eventually

• jayzee666

I have around 4 Cardinals. Not one of them hit a HR. That is exactly what my post lock models and predictions predicted. Thankfully for the fans of Baseball and HRs, I did not play all of the Cards in multiple LUs.

• yisman

well, the all day on Yahoo was a dumpster fire. $382 on a lineup with Giolito and his -20.

• RudyPujols

Dave Martinez has killed all non-De Jong lineups. Intentionally Walks Carlson (0 for 1 with HBP) to get to De Jong bases loaded and he hits a GS for the double dong. I get 1 out and set up double play and I get right/lefty matchup, but walking a rookie who hasn’t touched you yet to load the bases for a guy who just took you deep is ridiculous.

• ifthethunder

@jayzee666 said...

I have around 4 Cardinals. Not one of them hit a HR. That is exactly what my post lock models and predictions predicted. Thankfully for the fans of Baseball and HRs, I did not play all of the Cards in multiple LUs.

I had Joe Ross in short slate, but I hedged and made a Kevin Gausman lineup. So I got the Tommy Edman (and Bruce Belt) homers in that one. But I only have Belt in one main lineup because of shifting around when I added Fletcher to the mix.

Therefore: Mike Trout, Jared Walsh, and Justin Upton all owe me HRs. Or they’ll be hearing from my lawyer.
    ~

• RudyPujols

Full fade on Gausman, so naturally he’s rocking 0 ER with 10 runners stranded.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@RudyPujols said...

Full fade on Gausman, so naturally he’s rocking 0 ER with 10 runners stranded.

Yeah, he’s been getting pretty lucky. His DK total is far from impressive though, even at that price. I guess it depends on who you went with instead.

• ifthethunder

Carp. Danny Duffy made it through 5 1/3 with 8 Ks and no walks. He just walked the bases loaded.
    ~

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@ifthethunder said...

Carp. Danny Duffy made it through 5 1/3 with 8 Ks and no walks. He just walked the bases loaded.
    ~

Yeah, was just about to file a complaint on Duffy collapsing. Not good for my line ups. Hope he gets out of it.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

Double play.

• ifthethunder

Also the first runner was on a single. If Entreprises, LLC apologizes for the error.
    ~

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Dustin May 12% owned 😂
    Musgrove 39%
    Bundy 50%+ 😂

Have Bundy in 2/5 not saying he was to fade completely but 50%?? May in 4/5 and Musgrove in 4/5

Cards stack has May/Musgrove (but also Molina and no Edman)

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

Marmolejos HR! 🤣🤣🤣
    Played many times…. one of the best names in baseball and tonight he has to come through?
    #⚾️

• ifthethunder

I hope to wake up tomorrow and find out the Angels scored some runs.
    ~

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@ifthethunder said...

I hope to wake up tomorrow and find out the Angels scored some runs.
    ~

Seriously…. wth Angels… saw this guy pitch against the Padres and he is a control pitcher that doesn’t get swings and misses and eh Ks trout…

• txdave41

Getting really sick of seeing rotogrinders experts taking top prize in the main GPP by not playing their advice posted here. Not a single Angel in his lineup even though this team was promoted heavily as the top stack.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@txdave41 said...

Getting really sick of seeing rotogrinders experts taking top prize in the main GPP by not playing their advice posted here. Not a single Angel in his lineup even though this team was promoted heavily as the top stack.

So, you expect someone to play 150 Angels stacks, if that’s there top stack?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

I’ve had about enough of cy musgrove. I mean jfc all of a sudden he’s a strikeout machine?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’ve had about enough of cy musgrove. I mean jfc all of a sudden he’s a strikeout machine?

He is locked in
    All pitches working

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).